bloody rediculous

C

chi_

Originally posted by Coim-
When Princess Diana / Queen Mother died, there were fucking parades in the street, national days of mourning, etc. Fucking pointless. People die every day, where's there parades? Where's there national holidays? Kthxbye.

People like celebrities.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by --Random--
not there to present it?!?!?!

course she fucking is you pleb!

:doh:
Are you fucking blind?

B

BlitheringIdiot

Are you fucking blind?
Yup, he lost both his eyes fighting the war against those bloody gays and charity workers.

Random deserves a knighthood.

C

Coim-

are they all members of the royal family? no.

some people are just more important than others.

i dont wanna see a parade for some druggy dying of aids or whatever.
How are they more important? What has the Royal family atm ever done for our country? Except leech off the british economy of course...

R

Ravenbourne

If you dont like it random please leave the country, or maybe stand outside the queens window and get it off your chest.

R

--Random--

fact of the matter is, knighthoods are given out to easily nowerdays. should be reserved for the highest, highest honour. andy mcnab should get one tbh. infact yea, WTF why hasnt andy got a knighthood>?!

makes me wanna puke

R

--Random--

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Yup, he lost both his eyes fighting the war against those bloody gays and charity workers.

Random deserves a knighthood.

gays AND charity workers?

same thing

B

BlitheringIdiot

How are they more important? What has the Royal family atm ever done for our country? Except leech off the british economy of course...
Id never ever ever ever ever replace my life for that of a royal (an important one anyway). It would suck so much.

They have to go visit hospitals, be there for the opening of bingo halls, talk to boring people about there new irrigation system or their new strand of leprosy.

Then theres the fact that they cant eat with their fingers and they all have video cameras shoved up with arses all the time.

R

--Random--

they're rich.. they're posh, they're choffeur (sp) driving in 5 billion quid bently's.. they're more important

C

Coim-

are they all members of the royal family? no.

some people are just more important than others.

i dont wanna see a parade for some druggy dying of aids or whatever.
This made me laugh by the way. Look at Prince Harry (I think it's Prince Harry, I always get mixed up), caught smoking cannabis or whatever... he carries on the way he's going, he will be dying of drugs, and you can bet all the money in the world they'll be a parade for him.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by chi_
That wasn't funny, don't encourage him.
Its funny for the wrong reasons, yet its still hilarious.

C

Coim-

they're rich.. they're posh, they're choffeur (sp) driving in 5 billion quid bently's.. they're more important
In other words, they represent everything I hate about Britain as a nation.

C

chi_

This made me laugh by the way. Look at Prince Harry (I think it's Prince Harry, I always get mixed up), caught smoking cannabis or whatever... he carries on the way he's going, he will be dying of drugs, and you can bet all the money in the world they'll be a parade for him.

He's going to die of 'drugs' for smoking cannabis, just like every other middle class child.

B

BlitheringIdiot

He's going to die of 'drugs' for smoking cannabis, just like every other middle class child.
FYI Im upper class!

Apprantly I'm a druggie though :(

R

--Random--

but he's important. plus he's hardly a druggy, he experimented with drugs, which everyone over the age of 14 (sorry coim) has done.

i dont care if some junky dies of a heroin overdose, infact its probably better for everyone that he did.

brings me onto my next point....

how good is this idea? to stop drug abuse, release a batch of deadly arsnik or something into each of the main drug catagories, like cocaine and heroin etc. problem would be solved over night, most of the junkies would be killed off and anyone else wouldnt dare touch the stuff for fear of dying.

C

Coim-

Nm, obviously you can't understand the phrase 'if he carries on the way he's going'.

B

BlitheringIdiot

how good is this idea? to stop drug abuse, release a batch of deadly arsnik or something into each of the main drug catagories, like cocaine and heroin etc. problem would be solved over night, most of the junkies would be killed off and anyone else wouldnt dare touch the stuff for fear of dying.
Its a complete mystery to me why you arent president of the world yet...

C

chi_

but he's important. plus he's hardly a druggy, he experimented with drugs, which everyone over the age of 14 (sorry coim) has done.

i dont care if some junky dies of a heroin overdose, infact its probably better for everyone that he did.

brings me onto my next point....

zzz.

R

--Random--

Its a complete mystery to me why you arent president of the world yet...

i KNOW!

B

BlitheringIdiot

Nm, obviously you can't understand the phrase 'if he carries on the way he's going'.
What do you mean carries on the wya hes going, he did it once and got caught, he probably got a right bollocking by everyone and will probably be shot if he ever even says cannabis again.

Ive tried it twice (was too drunk the first time). Am I addicted then? :p

C

chi_

The way he's going?

I guess he's going to end up choking on his own vomit in a doorway somewhere in East London. Enough of a stereotype for you?

C

Coim-

What do you mean carries on the wya hes going, he did it once and got caught, he probably got a right bollocking by everyone and will probably be shot if he ever even says cannabis again.

Ive tried it twice (was too drunk the first time). Am I addicted then? :p
ad·dict ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-dkt)
tr.v. ad·dict·ed, ad·dict·ing, ad·dicts
To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance: The thief was addicted to cocaine.
To occupy (oneself) with or involve (oneself) in something habitually or compulsively: The child was addicted to video games.

C

chi_

ad·dict ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-dkt)
tr.v. ad·dict·ed, ad·dict·ing, ad·dicts
To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance: The thief was addicted to cocaine.
To occupy (oneself) with or involve (oneself) in something habitually or compulsively: The child was addicted to video games.

Brilliant non-response.

C

Coim-

Response;

As he's obviously not dependant on it, no BI, I conclude you are not addicted.

C

Coim-

But I never mentioned addiction in the first place. :eek:

C

Coim-

Funny, considering before you edited that post it consisted of one smiley referring to a comment in the definition of addiction, which was completely 'off-topic'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom