blimey, Mythic listened 1.60d

U

ulrikakaka

MINSTREL CHANGES

- All Minstrels now receive evade III at level 30.

- Minstrels now receive Danger Sense, Distractions, Climb Walls, and Safe Fall I - V by specializing in their Stealth skill. They receive these abilities at the same spec levels that Infiltrators do.

- The Hit Point Buffer song that was added in 1.60b has been changed to a shoutable chant, and reduced the HP values that are absorbed, since offense is no longer sacrificed. This should allow some extra flexibility in the tactics used by Minstrels while chanting this effect.

U

ulrikakaka

oh and erm

General Quest Notes

- All three home cities have arranged for an officiant to perform weddings. Please see either Gilby, Ardkill or Dillion to find out more about a wedding ceremony.

which is nice.

S

saltymcpepper

my fucking god why are minstrels getting climb walls.

C

cHodAX

:clap: Minis get some much needed love, now just make em hit a little harder cause melee damage is weenie unless you are buffed to the nuts and and have some nice RA's.

S

saltymcpepper

yeah make them hit like polearmsman, get 2.5 spec points and have plate too

D

Dook_Pug

Rah.

Are they still affected by See Hidden?

O

old.Hellskor

Let me get this right :

Assassin Stealth (Climb Walls, Detect Hidden, Safe Fall)
CHAIN Armor
Evade III
Ablative SHOUT
Orange/Red Con PETS
AE Mezz
Speed
Stun
DDs (reduced Power usage)

bit overpowered

U

ulrikakaka

good innit :)

minstrel, infi combination... climb on wall, stun, PA, DD DD CD, couple more swings... jump off to safety let the poison finish em off...

couldnt be better :)

P

Purefun

The changes don't have a great impact on minstrel's killing ability but increase the funfactor, which is a concept most ppl tend to forget. Atleast I'll enjoy using safe fall and climb walls heh.
And minstrel spec lines are mutually exclusive, if you want high assassin stealth you can forget 50spec ablative chant, same with meleedamage.

E

Envenom2

there giving us climb wall ability so i can come to a keep and own you salty u fat fuck

O

old.Kladen

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
:clap: Minis get some much needed love, now just make em hit a little harder cause melee damage is weenie unless you are buffed to the nuts and and have some nice RA's.

minstrels hit harder than paladins so stop complaining

B

Belsameth

Climb walls.
for mincers
has Mythic gone insane?
more insane, that is...

U

ulrikakaka

gone mad in that they listened to a broken class and fixed it?

like someone said... they arent uber changes... they are changes to make the class fun again.

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by ulrikakaka
gone mad in that they listened to a broken class and fixed it?

like someone said... they arent uber changes... they are changes to make the class fun again.

...while ruining it for everyone else but Albs ...

Keep Defence ? aaaaHAHAHAHAAHA

U

ulrikakaka

and that makes sense because it doesnt

well done heres a cookie

B

Belsameth

it does.
besides having a keep overrun by (already horribly overpowered, but that goes for all assasins) Infiltraters, a horde of mincers will now go along...

makes the job easier on the Infi's too. somehow stunned/mezzed opponents don't fight back too hard...
because that's what this is. letting a secondary CC class get into a keep.

maybe Skalds should get wallclimb too, and whatever is the secondary CCer for Hib

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Kladen

minstrels hit harder than paladins so stop complaining

Mincers don't get heal/end/damage chants and spec'able shield or plate so I will post wtf I like.

U

ulrikakaka

BUT assasins can still see us from miles away so its really not a problem.

ah well, guess we'll see. playing a broken class simply isnt fun and this maybe simly a nice bone that mythic have thrown for us... guess we'll see.

N

Novamir

i'm sorry but that's just..... sick :(

minstrels defence needed strengthening <can agree with the higher evade>
the power cost of DDs needed lowering <can also agree>

the rest is just ridiculous imo. i can envision being sieged by legions of buffbotted uberminstrels in a few months time........

E

Elrond/Ruffting

Originally posted by ulrikakaka
they arent uber changes... they are changes to make the class fun again.

I think you'll find that minstrels are an absolute orgy of fun compared to my healer...yet you say they need changes to make them 'more fun'? tell me wtf my healer does that is fun

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
maybe Skalds should get wallclimb too, and whatever is the secondary CCer for Hib

Those fat trolls would never get them big fat thighs over the wall ;)

O

old.Zorewin

OOOOOMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE GONNA WET MYSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!! FINALY!!!!!!!!!!! W))))))))))TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

if you need me ill be outside dansing naked with my underwear on my head

R

rynnor

Cmon - own up - who stole the real patch notes and left this silliness - not even Mythic would go that far???

O

old.m0000

they dONT get detect hidden
so SH still gimps them hard in the ass

and fucking hell about time too on these adds, might actually make them worth playing for once

O

old.Zorewin

INDEEED!!! this had to be done i love it now where at least rogues again!!

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.Zorewin

Good arguement!
now gve archers Wall climb and safe fall as well.
or aren't they rogues? :)

I

inqy

Originally posted by old.Zorewin

want some proper rogue armour with that too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom