Black Falcons videos

R

Rulke-RM

Do mincers ever just charm any grey con mobs around, mid fight? Charm a beetle or torc and set it on a healer or something, just an idea :)

Nice vids btw

X

xajorkith

In the second video, in the second battle, I'd like to point out that BF had just added to the battle mids was just finishing with another group. Most mids had no end and no manna and some were still rezsick. Afternoon yelled owned :( but I think not.

The 1fg was not Cutting Edge it was a random group led by Splash0r from Blizzard.

That was my Wolf that disrupted Ahkara for a whole split second, and my carcase gets a nice viewing too :D

I ain't whining about adds, indeed the half group of stealthers I was in (Cronoz, Kasya & Seraphim) added to the first fight only to then get caught up in the BF adds.

Stealthers get miffed off when they are 1v1 and then get ganked by a 1fg roaming group before the fight can finish. 1fg get miffed off when 4 stealthers appear and change the flow of battle. A great deal of people who have replied here I know have added when I have ran solo, and I would add to their fights too. Come on kids it's war out there, don't get hung up on adds. If you want to 1fg duel don't do it in Emain.... do it in Snowdonia or something :)

What makes these videos special... is that they are typical, they capture Emain as it is to most people......

O

old.Filip

Do mincers ever just charm any grey con mobs around, mid fight? Charm a beetle or torc and set it on a healer or something, just an idea

it all depends ... some type's of mobs you cant charm (like undead mobs)

and when you are using charm you cant mezz/demezz without breaking the charm and the pet will agro you (and maybee interrupt an important mezz)

but if we figth anywhere near mobs i grab 1 each time..
unless they are very grey or to slow ... like the beetle imho it is to slow.. allso the grogans are slow but they are at least yéllow

hate the pets when they are against us so i figure they are just as anyoing to others :)

G

Glyph_mid

Originally posted by K0nah
i heard pryd albs r so leet they pitstop for a fresh mincer if sos is down... ...and use other 'enhancements' *cough*

shame.

Easier to admit that excal albs generally just are worse players than figure out this funny shit.

Same with healers, never run without PR!

H

hotrat

Originally posted by old.Filip
it all depends ... some type's of mobs you cant charm (like undead mobs)

and when you are using charm you cant mezz/demezz without breaking the charm and the pet will agro you (and maybee interrupt an important mezz)

but if we figth anywhere near mobs i grab 1 each time..
unless they are very grey or to slow ... like the beetle imho it is to slow.. allso the grogans are slow but they are at least yéllow

hate the pets when they are against us so i figure they are just as anyoing to others :)
You can still demezz :)
cant use ablative though.

I had another fight today which was more than worthy of being recorded but didnt record it :( so annoying, was on levi hill vs hibs then BC add, some superb play by all in the group.

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Easier to admit that excal albs generally just are worse players than figure out this funny shit.

Same with healers, never run without PR!

imo excal is a much more competitive server than prydwen, and it seems that the hibernia and midgard on excalibur are better than their counterparts on prydwen, and therefore show the inherent flaws within the albion classes to a greater extent.

look at the higher realm ranks etc on excal

(insert your prydwen has lower population and thus less RvR action whine here)

and i would give anything to see how well your Public Enemies groups stand up to a co-ordinated Jack Herer Savage/healer fotm mid group, or a DH group and then comment, until you do so please go back to fighting rr10 thanes etc

I

Ialkarn

I 'm not following Prywden RvR much
but I remember a guild (done by hib exalibur players) called Midget Mafia owning everything whit pbaoe mid groups.
I doubt a mid pbaoe group could have the same result on exalibur.

Here those groups have usually 16 slots.
And the little RvR I had chance to see on Prywden showed really crap skills by all sides.
I see loads of casual groups loot of no fotm classes around,loot ppl duoing or playing in smart(edited:not smart but little) groups,aloot less fights.

and it's well know the strong of albion is on timer ras

so more time btw each fight more chances to have critical ras up
more victories for the alb side.

but Exalibur RvR>Prywden RvR

I have no doubts about that and the numbers (more higher rr players,more rr earned x week) shows the same.

R

rg-zorena

well for anyone who dont know prydwen rvr i say the top guilds there arnt that less skilled or anything at all but the rvr on prydwen is shit it starts maybe at 19:00cet and goes on to 23-24 max then its dead, I meen ok sure prydwen have rvr in all three zones that we lack on excalibur witch is sad cus emain is so overcrowded on this server but prydwen too few ppl who go emain during the day and rvr start to late, didn't play there that long tho but thats the impression i got.

D

DeSlisser

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
imo excal is a much more competitive server than prydwen, and it seems that the hibernia and midgard on excalibur are better than their counterparts on prydwen, and therefore show the inherent flaws within the albion classes to a greater extent.

look at the higher realm ranks etc on excal

(insert your prydwen has lower population and thus less RvR action whine here)

and i would give anything to see how well your Public Enemies groups stand up to a co-ordinated Jack Herer Savage/healer fotm mid group, or a DH group and then comment, until you do so please go back to fighting rr10 thanes etc

Damn can't not react to this post and the one following.

Nice comment Fedaykin, i sure hope you ahve Pryd RvR experience to back up those comments. Ill keep it at this is your opinion.

If however you have no prydwen rvr experience you should contact some players who both play excal and pryd and ask them what the difference is. Mind you, that if PE sawks as you claim then alot of pretty decent guilds from Hib and Mid must sawk aswell as they lose their fair share of fights against them.

Have fun RvRing in excal, come join pryd to get a real RvR impression of our underpopulated server.

/me

D

dawn-

Excal is like the only server where albs havent found out that they can make equally balanced groups as the other two realms.....but wtf, lets roll another caster

has it ever crossed your mind that prydwen is the only server where mids havent found blah blah blah...but wtf, lets roll another bd

K

kirennia

Originally posted by DeSlisser
Damn can't not react to this post and the one following.

Nice comment Fedaykin, i sure hope you ahve Pryd RvR experience to back up those comments. Ill keep it at this is your opinion.

If however you have no prydwen rvr experience you should contact some players who both play excal and pryd and ask them what the difference is. Mind you, that if PE sawks as you claim then alot of pretty decent guilds from Hib and Mid must sawk aswell as they lose their fair share of fights against them.

Have fun RvRing in excal, come join pryd to get a real RvR impression of our underpopulated server.

/me

Well speaking as some1 who hasn't played on prydwen personally but at one point, half of our guild were over there leveling up chars in mid after being pissed off at firstly zerkers and then savages on excal.

It started off as a change, and soon enough, they were addicted to PvEing over there again but the RvR aspect of it wavered. It pretty much summed it up when some1 came back (who played a thane on mid) saying that he had jsut soloed about 4 people with no problems at all and proceeded to do just as well for the majority of the night.

Then another guildie comes on explaining how his lvl 46skald was going around quite easily killing people there because not everyone was level 50 and there were a lot of soloers.

Pretty much all of them would log back onto excal explaining how easy it was but they slowly got bored of it all and came back to excal due to friends over here.

Prydwen RvR was explained as how excal was a year earlier, but as I say, I wasn't there personally.

F

faderullan

Originally posted by kirennia
Well speaking as some1 who hasn't played on prydwen personally but at one point, half of our guild were over there leveling up chars in mid after being pissed off at firstly zerkers and then savages on excal.

It started off as a change, and soon enough, they were addicted to PvEing over there again but the RvR aspect of it wavered. It pretty much summed it up when some1 came back (who played a thane on mid) saying that he had jsut soloed about 4 people with no problems at all and proceeded to do just as well for the majority of the night.

Then another guildie comes on explaining how his lvl 46skald was going around quite easily killing people there because not everyone was level 50 and there were a lot of soloers.

Pretty much all of them would log back onto excal explaining how easy it was but they slowly got bored of it all and came back to excal due to friends over here.

Prydwen RvR was explained as how excal was a year earlier, but as I say, I wasn't there personally.

Load of bullshit?

Most things that moves on prydwen is rvr guilds. Not many but a few. We have about 0 randoms to farm. When i played excalibur however. I have never seen so many low rr people on the same time. (I even saw alb casters) All who play both servers should be able to say the same thing?

1 non stealth soloer on prydwen? Never seen that. Stealth zergs usually kill those.

I dont understand why some people have to think they are better then others. I have great respect for many guilds on excalibur. Dont understand what we have done wrong to not get that respect back.

As i have understood there arent any other servers like the english ones. Both excal and prydwen got real good rvr guilds.

O

old.Lethul

stupid excal vs pryd comments. the servers are the same, but excal have more people therefor randoms can make amg zergs easier. maybe JH is a bit better than mid/pry guilds to *taunt blejs* ;)

S

stunned

Prydwen rvr is harder then Excal rvr due to the fact there arent so many randoms.

Most alb guilds on pryd could messure up with BF on excal, maybe not in rps but in skill. Mids on pryd are above average compared to mids on excal, EL = NP and some other guilds match JH easy.

The poor realm on prydwen is Hib, where I play, we only have sucky players like myself but a few who do really well.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by stunned
Prydwen rvr is harder then Excal rvr due to the fact there arent so many randoms.

Most alb guilds on pryd could messure up with BF on excal, maybe not in rps but in skill. Mids on pryd are above average compared to mids on excal, EL = NP and some other guilds match JH easy.

The poor realm on prydwen is Hib, where I play, we only have sucky players like myself but a few who do really well.

Sort of agree with you.

Prywen RvR is harder to some extent due to the extreme lack of random groups.

Been playing hib excal for a month or so now, and im actually find excal RvR very frustrating. At the moment it doesnt matter how high our gg (several rr9's with us) running as 1fg often gets us splatted on sight by the alb zerg.

Yes its easy to farm them, but damn the moment you think your gonna have a night 8 vs 8 fight.. up pops 2-3 more groups of warders :(

I`ll wait till im rr5+ before i make a comment on mid cos at the mo i get splatted in seconds ;p hopefully a few nifty RA`s will help me out there ;p

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by stunned
EL = NP and some other guilds match JH easy.

hehe, no chance are mid/pryd as good as mid/excal from every single pryd rvr vid i have seen :x

B

behatch

Excal is like the only server where albs havent found out that they can make equally balanced groups as the other two realms.....but wtf, lets roll another caster

omg rofl :)

Users who are viewing this thread