Some GOL RvR videos

B

Brynn

first one, urm too short, music seems familiar. And Pbae for teh win ;) one button for the win ;)

2nd one, urm lac bind face to a key? to give you spare space on ur qbar for stuff u need?

3rd nice length, and that firby hero has a huuge sword :p

all over a good set of videos :D

i remember lvling at gobbo houses with u lac :p

ill edit as i watch the rest

L

lac_desariel

first one, urm too short, music seems familiar. And Pbae for teh win ;) one button for the win ;)

Nearsight kinda screws range so go close

2nd one, urm lac bind face to a key? to give you spare space on ur qbar for stuff u need?

Face next to assist for speed i use both hands to play so not need more keys.. ;p also i said video not my qb set up ;p

but ty

first music is duel of fates from SW1 the techo version

J

Jiggs

nerf outlaw's casting speed when u standing next to him on amg..

nice to see some caster stuff i think tho, greg and reggy play great, you should be as fast as reggy with target selection/nukes etc~ :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Aussie-
outlaw without a zerg!

he has cute adds in 2 of the fights atleast, noone goes cold turkey just like that!

nice vids, cut some of the cheesy "protect our shitty frontier" and add more fights imo :)

A

Apathy

I love all the bits where you are just running around doing nothing because you are OOP. :p

a.

G

gunner440

gol1: cool intro, music maybe not too suited to the occasion but after looking at the performance i have to ask... was it necessary to burn all those ra's vs a fg of hibs with rr average of 4-5?

and minstrel looked half afk stuck on one elf while 2-3 others were free to cast..

gol2: music more suited i felt to the theme of the video
minstrel this time was much better than in the 1st T.t
@ amg fight outlaw and zoy pulled mids well to the stair area with turn and everyone was in position for the "cage" but the pbaoe was too late :[ i also found it ironic that when outlaw and zoy die the motorhead dude is singing the bit which goes " heres comes the pain" and the 2 savages kill and continue downstairs

at that part as well it seemed as if ur mages used moc in the cage position but didnt receive any spread heals seeing as u were playing with only 1 cleric. filthius was downstairs on his own but i think he was well hidden and altho i could see him bolting and nuking from the gate area(?) his mana didnt seem to go down or was that a grp window bug which happens soemtimes?

the fight at dc grogans shouldnt have been included in the film as it wasnt a fgvfg and it was clear that the hibs were already in a fight beforehand giving that no grp member had aggro.

gol3: vs hibs at HW the other fire wizz (something frag) missed 2-3 dds cos didnt use face?

and - DONT RUN from ur guard =( remember ur playing with a paladin and they cant PF the enemies on u.. if it wasnt for the other 2 mages nuking the luri ud have been dead

the rg fight was funny looked like most of them were afk stuck to driver as only a few broke stick on inc. when they finally did realise it was alrdy too late

the last fight vs mids.... some of those dudes werent even lvl 50 man =/ i think some of the mids died from 1 vp and they gave 150 or so rps ? thats not lvl 50 :[

as a conclusion id say for next movie try put some variance in like fights when ra's arent always used to make things more interesting. cos if seen from a neutral standpoint its like the hibs and mids never used the ra's almost in those fights
and include footage vs higher ranked enemies e.g. LA/VGN/CF/JH/NP etc cos if not its like watching footie real madrid vs a team from the 4th division in lithuania.

stt is great
arwena looked asleep in the 1st movie but recovered in the other ones
filthius didnt die !

V

Vidfamne

blä

nice movies guys.

but why did u pack em in 1 longer movie like Ximadir said?

L

lac_desariel

Re: blä

Originally posted by Vidfamne
nice movies guys.

but why did u pack em in 1 longer movie like Ximadir said?

cos its first ones i ever did and i dunno what im doing realy ;p

B

Belomar

HAHAHA DIE TANK SWINE!

Oops, sorry. Just the caster in me coming out. :cool:

V

Vidfamne

Re: Re: blä

Originally posted by lac_desariel
cos its first ones i ever did and i dunno what im doing realy ;p

hehe ok np. Bring us more! : )

F

freys

imo cute little mezz from the beutiful RG healer :x pitty grp didnt notice that i mezzed ya ;))
3d movie fyi ;>

W

-Wedge-

Now is it just me, or do you always use Snare-DD?

R

Rulke-RM

Nice movies, very enjoyable :)

Must be nice as a PBAoEer to have bait like Outlaw and Zoyster :p

L

lac_desariel

i use debuff DD followed by snare DDs or just snare DD if im assisting.... Reason is as follows... Snare slows tanks that are chasing my team mates so the dont kill caster / tanks can catch em easier also with snares i got more time to act... BUT think i might change some thing on QB fo base DD its same damage but faster cast.. Hmmm ty for idea's

L

lac_desariel

Outlaw and zoyster make great agro targets :) i love it :D

W

-Wedge-

Snare slows tanks that are chasing my team mates so the dont kill caster / tanks can catch em easier also with snares i got more time to act...

Ok, reason I asked is... I see Outlaw spam his nice AE-root around like there's no tomorrow... Hey does the job, no complaining... There's 1 small problem, it destroys your snare-dd...

Snare and Root (except Prevent Flight) are on the same immunity timer... Although snare doesnt trigger an immunity, it will not have effect if the person is immune to root...

So your casting a DD with the same damage as your base-dd, but 0.5s slower and for more power :p

Only real thing I wanted to comment on ;) Rest was pretty ok, nice to see some people still have fun with their casters :)

T

Trubble

Snare DD is better imo. Root can be resisted, group purged, targets might have been outside of ae root radius and often fight lasts long enough for immunity timers to run out.

There is a lot of damage output in that caster group, and the snare effect is imo helpfull to increase overall damage output, as it will take targets longer to reach the assisting casters.

Of course, if you are sure that the target is immune ánd you can afford the spot on the hotkeybar, you should have your base dd as well there.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by -Wedge-
Ok, reason I asked is... I see Outlaw spam his nice AE-root around like there's no tomorrow... Hey does the job, no complaining... There's 1 small problem, it destroys your snare-dd...

Snare and Root (except Prevent Flight) are on the same immunity timer... Although snare doesnt trigger an immunity, it will not have effect if the person is immune to root...

So your casting a DD with the same damage as your base-dd, but 0.5s slower and for more power :p

Only real thing I wanted to comment on ;) Rest was pretty ok, nice to see some people still have fun with their casters :)

since he's most likely paying 125% for the baseline I doubt it's less then the snare dd

W

-Wedge-

Arnor :p

Ice Wizards have an 2.5s Ice-DD, how would this result in more power usage then a spec-DD (snare) that uses more power on paper ? Seeing both are ice, and both thus fully utilize ice focus ? :)

D

darbey

Very polished movies and excellent quality, hope we see more.

L

lac_desariel

Haha guys i wanna thank those that have comeneted on my playing.. i only wanna get better and people critasizing helps.. i now use base DD's and snare depending on the situation (tank chasing etc) and with it i cast so fast its great.. target selection i can ould do as fast as my assist works :( and the cage i hold with PBAE i need to learn to be the last to move not anticipate my casters movements...

Wall fight where we lost zoy and out, normaly they go all way up but they stoped at the safe zone and i moved it :( it happens great watching in movie but things happen fast for casters.. and like regtur said with a caster group its unforgiving 1 mistake is the end tanks can recover.. we live and learn...

as for videos i will hopefully make more but its hard to get a FG fight, and then so i see all the action and no facing wrong way mezzed or on a hill etc... and any more than about 2fg fight and my pc frame rate is shot to bits :/ so i dont bother.. fraps can run with a zerg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom