Made 2 videos last week

A

Aloca

Guest
Topic say it all,
Aloca2 and Aloca3. feel free to download from my ftp.
link in siggy
 
F

froler-mid

Guest
the healing cleric clown :D

+i pwned good ;dd
 
G

gunner440

Guest
lol at cleric :p

and at the infil watching the necro get owned ^^
 
K

knoll

Guest
pay close attention to all the scouts missing their slams :)
 
A

ab_fluid

Guest
lol getting raped when ur red buffed with AP up by dragonfangs gotta suck balls, poor none alb stealthers
 
B

Belomar

Guest
Wow, an assassin daring to show himself die on occasion. ;) And why the heck is the TP minstrel using his 5-second cast AoE mezz instead of his single-target mezz? :eek:
 
A

ab_fluid

Guest
Originally posted by Belomar
Wow, an assassin daring to show himself die on occasion. ;) And why the heck is the TP minstrel using his 5-second cast AoE mezz instead of his single-target mezz? :eek:
he's a TP minstrel? :p reason enough
 
V

Vrollo

Guest
lol at screenie in aloca2.zip

I can remember that fight. think I got you down to 20%hp or so after you killed my scout m8 I was out of end you used end pot killed me and then midslayer showed up and died in 2-3 sec.

/Salutes

guess you had ap3 up in that fight?
 
K

knoll

Guest
Originally posted by marczje
poor scouts =(
i was actually being ironic since every scout he fights lands their impossible to land slam....

even the warder unbuffed scouts
 
B

blademistress

Guest
Downloading them now, though my download speed is sooo slow :(
 
A

Aloca

Guest
Originally posted by Vrollo
lol at screenie in aloca2.zip

I can remember that fight. think I got you down to 20%hp or so after you killed my scout m8 I was out of end you used end pot killed me and then midslayer showed up and died in 2-3 sec.

/Salutes

guess you had ap3 up in that fight?
Yus
 
V

Vrollo

Guest
was fun to watch and that stupid infi looking at how the necro got killed. too bad about qua of aloca2.

what's your spec btw ? guess you're a shademaster ? :)
 
G

Glottis_Xanadu

Guest
Downloaded Aloca 2, and I think I saw myself get ganked once, but cannot be sure due to the quality of the movie (VHS recorded?). Downloading Aloca 3 now, but need another 30 mins.
Regards, Glottis

Edit: Saw Aloca 3, was much nicer to watch (quality wise, and performance wise). Maybe an idea to put in the name and rr of the people you kill, I regocnize some, but most I have no clue who they are.
 
A

Arnor

Guest
fun vid btw ^^

aloca 3, the reaver there wouldve pwned you if he hadnt been suffering from brain seizure


too much raping of unbuffed warders imo :p


edit: and its a fucking tragedy that assasins have become the stealthed tanks they are :\

no assassin should be able to beat an equally buffed puretank in straight up melee unless he has some serious luck-strikes/uses every ra he can :puke:

edit2: aloca2 was too crappy qual, think i'd have gotten seizures if I'd continued to watch it :(

sorry if im sounding overly negative here, it's meant as constructive criticism (atleast some of it :p )
 
V

Vrollo

Guest
Think he met Remi twice, those were the very short 1 vs 1 fights when he lost. Usually people not show there own deads you showed a view of them.

/cheer
 
A

Aloca

Guest
Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Downloaded Aloca 2, and I think I saw myself get ganked once, but cannot be sure due to the quality of the movie (VHS recorded?). Downloading Aloca 3 now, but need another 30 mins.
Regards, Glottis

Edit: Saw Aloca 3, was much nicer to watch (quality wise, and performance wise). Maybe an idea to put in the name and rr of the people you kill, I regocnize some, but most I have no clue who they are.
I still cant figure out all special things or if there is any in adobe premiere. but i try :)



Originally posted by Arnor
fun vid btw ^^

aloca 3, the reaver there wouldve pwned you if he hadnt been suffering from brain seizure


too much raping of unbuffed warders imo :p


edit: and its a fucking tragedy that assasins have become the stealthed tanks they are :\

no assassin should be able to beat an equally buffed puretank in straight up melee unless he has some serious luck-strikes/uses every ra he can :puke:

edit2: aloca2 was too crappy qual, think i'd have gotten seizures if I'd continued to watch it :(

sorry if im sounding overly negative here, it's meant as constructive criticism (atleast some of it :p )
It was the reaver that was twisting around like crazy.
And yes assassins is wrong atm.



Originally posted by Eltharion
Aloca get faster internt >.<

I have 2x 10mbit connections, but i have loads of trafic on my ftp not only downloading my own videos but all the others.

----- All Sessions -----
Connections (including aborted) 21404
Connections Accepted 13610
Connections Anonymous 13610
Connections Refused 5227
Downloaded 381_271,00 MB
Uploaded 0,00 KB

----- This Session -----
Connections 5826
Downloaded 176_519,08 MB
Uploaded 0,00 MB
Total Transfered 86_584,56 MB
Last 24h Connections 1460

----- General -----
Max Simultaneous Connections 55
Running Since 05d10:06:34
Total Uptime 45d23:48:24
 
I

ilienwyn

Guest
Originally posted by Arnor
edit: and its a fucking tragedy that assasins have become the stealthed tanks they are :\

no assassin should be able to beat an equally buffed puretank in straight up melee unless he has some serious luck-strikes/uses every ra he can :puke:
Couldn't agree more. Assassins should be afraid attacking pure tanks...:puke:
 
A

Arnor

Guest
Originally posted by Aloca
It was the reaver that was twisting around like crazy.
And yes assassins is wrong atm.

didnt see he used one aura or lifetap/dot till waaay too long in the fight


nice to hear an assassin agreeing about that :)
 
K

knoll

Guest
Originally posted by Aloca
I still cant figure out all special things or if there is any in adobe premiere. but i try :)





It was the reaver that was twisting around like crazy.
And yes assassins is wrong atm.






I have 2x 10mbit connections, but i have loads of trafic on my ftp not only downloading my own videos but all the others.

----- All Sessions -----
Connections (including aborted) 21404
Connections Accepted 13610
Connections Anonymous 13610
Connections Refused 5227
Downloaded 381_271,00 MB
Uploaded 0,00 KB

----- This Session -----
Connections 5826
Downloaded 176_519,08 MB
Uploaded 0,00 MB
Total Transfered 86_584,56 MB
Last 24h Connections 1460

----- General -----
Max Simultaneous Connections 55
Running Since 05d10:06:34
Total Uptime 45d23:48:24
and 10mbit supposed to be impressive ?

jez im stunned
 
L

loxleyhood

Guest
Poor Scout getting his crit shot interrupted. Whoever he is....
 
A

Arnor

Guest
Originally posted by knoll
and 10mbit supposed to be impressive ?

jez im stunned

did he say it was impressive?


fucking tard :rolleyes:
 
A

Aloca

Guest
Originally posted by knoll
and 10mbit supposed to be impressive ?

jez im stunned
I said that my 10mbit connection is doing everything it can. but download speeds is doomed to be slow
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

K
Replies
3
Views
799
A
K
Replies
3
Views
750
A
O
Replies
9
Views
562
I
A
Replies
5
Views
2K
corpse-summoner
C
Top Bottom