Bioshock

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well only 3 or so weeks to go and so far the early reviews have been 9s and OXM gave it a 10 but they give anything a 10 so i won't buy it based of that.

Looks like another cracking title for the 360 and thats before Mass Effect, Halo 3 and all the rest of the christmas line up.

Only problem is it comes out the same day as Bluedragon so gonna be a toss up as to which i play most :(

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Looking like it may live up to the hype, I think I may get this on PC though, I do love my 360 but seeing as they are both out on the same day think I'll go with mouse/kb for this one :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Looking like it may live up to the hype, I think I may get this on PC though, I do love my 360 but seeing as they are both out on the same day think I'll go with mouse/kb for this one :)

You must have a decent spec pc then :D

Mine is getting old but waiting for WAR to come out before i shell out on something new.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
It will be GotY. My xbrick is dead though :(

Sar

Part of the furniture
You must have a decent spec pc then :D

Mine is getting old but waiting for WAR to come out before i shell out on something new.

The PC Gamer review states it doesn't need that beefy of a system.

Thankfully :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
My new Quad cored PC with 4gb of memory and 8800 graphics card might just be about able to run it....

;) :D :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
My new Quad cored PC with 4gb of memory and 8800 graphics card might just be about able to run it....

;) :D :p

il have the new 6 core pc when its out.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be running it on my pocket calculator.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm apparently the 360 gets exclusive content so this may have to be a 360 purchase afterall :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Hmmm apparently the 360 gets exclusive content so this may have to be a 360 purchase afterall :)

Even if i did have a top of the line pc right now id still get it for the 360 coz nothing the pc can offer can beat sitting on my couch with a 40inch hd tv with drink/snacks.

I'm so used to playing games with the pad now id suck with the kb/mouse :D

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Even if i did have a top of the line pc right now id still get it for the 360 coz nothing the pc can offer can beat sitting on my couch with a 40inch hd tv with drink/snacks.

I'm so used to playing games with the pad now id suck with the kb/mouse :D

Eating snacks on the PC is better for your health, I find that eating whilst sitting up makes my food digest better, something that i find difficult to so seriously on a console slobbering over my 42" telleh. I dont find it hard to eat on a pc really. Oh and drinks are manageble too.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Eating snacks on the PC is better for your health, I find that eating whilst sitting up makes my food digest better, something that i find difficult to so seriously on a console slobbering over my 42" telleh. I dont find it hard to eat on a pc really. Oh and drinks are manageble too.

Its just not comfortable sat only a few inches away from the PC monitor at the end of the day.

If you have problems digesting go see the doctor.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Forget the doctor. It sounds like you all need some exercise.

Oh and Bioshock looks the bomb.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
I was being silly. But yeah im a fat **** so... Perhaps you be right.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Its just not comfortable sat only a few inches away from the PC monitor at the end of the day.

If you have problems digesting go see the doctor.

That is why I play alot of my PC games on my 50inch HDTV! :D

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
XT1168_2_lq.jpg

Comes with the Limited Edition - innit cute :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I play my X360 AND PC games on my 106" HD projector.

I WIN!

:|

Projectors just look fucking stupid though :(

Can't wait for this game though it looks like they have spent a great deal of time and effort making this game.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Can't wait for this game though it looks like they have spent a great deal of time and effort making this game.

160inch projector playing PGR4 at 1080p does not look stupid, it is a nerds wet dream! :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie

If you're talking about the units themselves, they often do. However the one I've got (Infocus IN76) does not at all. One of the very few projectors that actually looks decent. And you're right chodax, PGR looks fucking spectacular.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
pcg and pcz have given this 90% ish if that matters to anyone

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If you're talking about the units themselves, they often do. However the one I've got (Infocus IN76) does not at all. One of the very few projectors that actually looks decent. And you're right chodax, PGR looks fucking spectacular.

PGR4 makes me hard in real life, can't wait :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
pcg and pcz have given this 90% ish if that matters to anyone

Its been getting spectacular reviews all over the place well atleast the 360 version has i dunno about the PC version.

Awsome game and easily a contender for GOTY.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Its been getting spectacular reviews all over the place well atleast the 360 version has i dunno about the PC version.

Awsome game and easily a contender for GOTY.

Defo looks a contender, I can't see anything beating Mass Effect though, that game is looking like a game of the decade contender.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Mass effect looks decent. There seems to be too much braindead action in it though :|

Aada

Part of the furniture
Defo looks a contender, I can't see anything beating Mass Effect though, that game is looking like a game of the decade contender.

I agree that game is gonna blow everything away.

Wonk what you mean by braindead action?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I agree that game is gonna blow everything away.

Wonk what you mean by braindead action?

what are you playing a rpg for?

from what I've seen, it's basically "go to that planet and kill him and him". It may be too early for me to say, but non-stop action doesn't really get me involved in a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom