Bioshock

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I never really used that many different plasmids once I got decoy. I only used shock for disabling turrets/cameras so I could hack them, and for everything else decoy. It works a bit too well really, just lay one down and while everyone is attacking it - whip out your crossbow and pop them in the head. Plus if you get the crossbow upgraded you're almost always able to yank the bolt out of their head when you're done :D

Decoy is iWin tool #1 tbh. Like nath said, once I got that I barely used any other plasmids. Electro one just cuz' it's handy, and i sometimes used Telekenisis and Insect Swarm just for the fun factor. :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i never used dummy ever, had too much fun with electric, wasps and telekenesis all the time, occasionally used fire. The big daddy charm is fun too, especially in the plant lvl and your waiting for the antidote to work and you get swarmed

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Decoy's awesome - cheers for the tip. Freeze is quite fun, mostly because it looks cool.

I've barely used the fireball except for melting stuff and tend to use electro to the extreme.

I think if I had this on a PC rather than console, I'd make a lot more use of telekinesis simply because it'd be so much easier to aim whatever the hell I'm throwing..

Is the difficulty scaled up for the PC?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Dont think so, doesnt matter if it is. You can't die.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think so, doesnt matter if it is. You can't die.
There really should have been an option to disable the vita chambers, either that or a bigger penalty when you die.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Aye. Tbh though, is fine if you don't use them :)

It's just an option for people that don't like reloading and seeing if they can tackle things properly the second time around..

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
I receive my copy today - alas i received 3 red lights two days ago :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i too got 3 red lights the other day. Joy tho my best mate is in Ibiza and i have his 360 hahaha

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
awesome game... but im actually pretty bored of it now :s it just gets too samey, this person wants u to do this before u can proceed, so go down this coridoor to the bit and get what they want, go back... and go out of ur way to explore which is fun but u need to go out of your way all the time, doesnt work so well :/ big daddys are just pish, loose all their scare appeal :p can destroy em

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
work through to the end Latency - then it will become clear

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
i quite liked the different endings depending on how u treat the little sisters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i quite liked the different endings depending on how u treat the little sisters

me too, going to play it through again and kill the little sisters to see what happens.
Also going to spend more time killing stuff, not that i rushed through before (i explored every room that i could) but i just head shotted most stuff or just froze them/burnt them, also got to try the bouncer vs bouncer fight! charm one and find another
There were a couple of rooms that i just couldn't work out how to get into so i am going to try everything i can and not move on until i can get into them :)

me too, going to play it through again and kill the little sisters to see what happens.
Also going to spend more time killing stuff, not that i rushed through before (i explored every room that i could) but i just head shotted most stuff or just froze them/burnt them, also got to try the bouncer vs bouncer fight! charm one and find another
There were a couple of rooms that i just couldn't work out how to get into so i am going to try everything i can and not move on until i can get into them :)

If you kill all the little sisters, at the end when you go to receive the key to the city, you pick the little girl up and shake her about some. Tenebaum(?) goes on about how you went down the brutality path or smt silly, then you see loads of Bathyspheres pop up at the ocean surface all around a Submarine with people standing around on it. Then shit loads of spider splicers jump up and stab 'em up some!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
If you kill all the little sisters, at the end when you go to receive the key to the city, you pick the little girl up and shake her about some. Tenebaum(?) goes on about how you went down the brutality path or smt silly, then you see loads of Bathyspheres pop up at the ocean surface all around a Submarine with people standing around on it. Then shit loads of spider splicers jump up and stab 'em up some!

there u go mate - saved you the bother of playing

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
.. It's all very well having spoiler tags, but spoilers do vary in their spoilage..

A little explanation of contents, especially for example revealing major plot twists or end of game endings, would be nice.

I.e. spoiler on plasmid type - couldn't care less; spoiler on ending storyline --> bit miffed.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Many of you will have recently experienced some glitches as a result of the auto Bioshock update, however, a 'solution' to the patch problem seems to have arised. According to one wbesite, the problem lies within the hard drive caching system, so if you clear the cache, the freezing problems should be solved. In order to clear the cache you must hold down both the RB and LB gamepad buttons while the game is starting.

might help anyone suffering the glithces

might help anyone suffering the glithces

Heh, I tried clearing the cache and having no success. Then I deleted some demos, videos, save game files, cleared the cache and returning the game for a new copy before it worked for me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom