Billing

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
im with lloyds too think if i havent seen owt go in by tommorow 4pm im gonna take a trip to bank see if they can gimme a heads up on it

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
They said 3 working days so I think will not see till Wednesday (dont think they will count Friday 9th April as a full day).

With Lloyds TSB here and they take forever to do things. I.E whenever i bank personal cheques they take up to Seven working days so expect no miracles.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just checked my bank balance and its back in my account down bout 10 quid guess they took that for a months subs which im bit annoyed at cos id cancelled.

still for those worried i got my over seas charge back as well so non us peeps be assured youll get everything back cept mebbe a months subs

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
side note just logged onto account on website and i cant seem to find a way to cancely my account anyone know why this is?

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Errr...Because Mythic/EA couldnt find it's own backside with both hands and a roadmap?

Seriously though...no...But as much as i like DAoC and acknowledge that there is no MMO that can hold a candle to it....I dunno if I wanna keep playing when they treat customers so badly

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nothing here either. There are ways to make instant (a few hours, same working day at most) transfers even in foreign currency to foreign bank accounts, Mythic have obviously decided to take the easiest route for them for these refunds and left us poor fuckers hanging.

Mythic. Money back now.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
All my accounts (US and EU) are closed and luckily it seems that I didn't get hit (to be honest I can't see how closed accounts could be affected, but some seem to have been).

I feel pretty bad for all those who've been screwed over by this as not everyone has hundreds of pounds sat about in the bank for this kind of situation.

I wonder how much Mythic made in interest on the cash while this was being sorted out...probably not enough to cover all the costs they'll incur from fixing this...which is good!

Doesn't make me want to resub though, was thinking about it once I get broadband in my new place. Perhaps I'll stick to Minesweeper.

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
(to be honest I can't see how closed accounts could be affected, but some seem to have been).

I think those accounts that got charged when they were closed, were accounts that people closed when they heard about the f*ckup by mythic. The money was already reserved/gone on the bank.
My account-time ends on the 26th and I got charged for it on the 8th.
So even if I canceled my account on the 7th the money would still be missing the 8th.

The edit:some spelling... hope u understand what I ment, a bit tired atm and my translationskills in my head isnt to good then :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
i got all my money back in my bank this morning. now i just need transfer so i can super kit my toons out with all the 500 plat i got on dyvert

Septina

Part of the furniture
Money repayed, +2,25:- sek+ per transfer. WOHO!!! Time to retire..... :X

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
money back today also i made 3 pence per transaction ... im now rich ;)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
i got all my money back in my bank this morning. now i just need transfer so i can super kit my toons out with all the 500 plat i got on dyvert

Good luck with that... With the prices on ywain you will maybe get 1 char templates with that cash... Obviously it may depend on what class ur playing. If u plan on playing an assassin say good bye to that 500p pretty sharpish hehe

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Depends on what you buy, there are plenty of useful items that don't have a massive price tag, the only expensive items any class needs is the chest and weapons. Anything else is easy to farm or free.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with that... With the prices on ywain you will maybe get 1 char templates with that cash... Obviously it may depend on what class ur playing. If u plan on playing an assassin say good bye to that 500p pretty sharpish hehe

well i play there atm got all temps complete full nice rare stuff but can make um better with certain items plus i have vaults full of stuff zahur rings levi ring of deeps and also got a lot of greather myths that i farmed in the free month so if i prob totalled all my stuff would easy reach 2k plat not to mention all my ml1 to 10 tokens im guna take there

Punishment

Resident Freddy

500p should template 2-3 toons tbh , people who pay retarded prices for ml10 gear deserve what they get , make some friends farm it ffs :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
well i play there atm got all temps complete full nice rare stuff but can make um better with certain items plus i have vaults full of stuff zahur rings levi ring of deeps and also got a lot of greather myths that i farmed in the free month so if i prob totalled all my stuff would easy reach 2k plat not to mention all my ml1 to 10 tokens im guna take there

I have a skald that took me 2 days to old school level to 50 w/o a bot and cost 20p total and he will roll most things 1v1 tbh :D

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
you are my hero Punish :kissit:

if you want the latest elite templates it costs but skill before gear

why i will need template that dont exist jet

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Still nothing back (natwest) filled in the fraudulent transaction claim form thingy and posted back today.

Fuck you Mythic.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Got mine back this morning, all but 2 transactions, even though my accounts were set to cancelled. Its not worth phoning the USA and waiting an hour on hold though for the other 2 charges.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Got mine back this morning, all but 2 transactions, even though my accounts were set to cancelled. Its not worth phoning the USA and waiting an hour on hold though for the other 2 charges.

If you log into game and /appeal, you can do it that way. Although they will probably be noob and take 2 hours to realise the problem

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think its because I cancelled the accounts near to the billing date, they must have rolled it back.

I think I will just leave it tbh, log in and pay house rent etc and wait and see if they ever bother with the transfer. All my gear is on Ywain, waiting for my excal hero to get over there to do the item/cash swap.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Any1 tried to renew after the fuckup? Any feedback if the billing system is still mad or not?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
My thanks to all for flagging this up on the FH forums, i certainly never read any other Mythic or DAoC related forums and would never have known about this to check my account had it not been flagged here.

Contacted all my ex-daoc friends to let them know to check, none of them got charged thankfully.

Good luck getting reimbursed guys, thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom