Billing

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
aye id closed mine 4 days before and i got hit 16 times from what im reading i got off quite lightly im reading some real horror stories on VN boards luckily i get paid monthly so im covered but im down 177 quid that i expect back by wed latest.

massive fuck up think this has put me off daoc permanently

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
By the way- for the people quitting daoc over this (which imo you should- this is an outrage)

Can I have your stuff ?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the information, I also have two closed US DAoC accounts, so will need to check.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Me and wifey got hit, but i aint going to stop couse of that.
Sure my US acc's will be stoped, but the EU ones that i use timecards on will remain open.
I can ofc understand those that got hit LOADS of times and didnt have enough cash on thier bank acc,
but since it only affected wifeys bank account and not mine we didnt go blank out of cash.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Those of you with account closed that got hit, for how long had they been closed when you got charhed?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
looking like im one of the lucky ones here. Checked my CC over the phone and only my one standard acct payment 3 weeks ago.

phew.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Same here was surprised I made it thru without additional charges, I still closed my US accts and I won't now re-activate these until EU ywain transfer, my main fear is this might will start a massive downward spiral in the ywain population.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Will check mine when I get home tonight. Did the refunds cover any change in exchange rate?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't showing on digital banking but when I phoned through they can see it's been credited back to me today. Paid 10.26 and got back 10.07, so lost just over a fiver over the 28 payments. Not a huge amount but still... :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its the principle tbh. I don't see why we should lose out on anything just because Mythic are retarded.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
same here 3.96 or something, gonna do /appeal in game and tell them to give me 3 days free play for the exchange-difference.

Thats a good idea.

I'm checking my account almost every hour to see if I've got it back yet :p

Not obsessed or anything. Nope.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I got done 40 or so times so it would be nearer £10 for me. Not really interested in game time as I currently have no plan on touching DAOC again after this, unless I can be bothered to get pre-paid time cards or something.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I thought i was not billed, just got back from the bank 26 times hit \o/ And i need to wait 30 days before it gets restored \o/

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
My cash was returned today aswell according to my online banking statement...

They took 20 x £9.93 last week and returned 19 x £9.96 this morning so with the payment that wasn't taken at the end of March (even tho I renewed that account for a month no actual payment was taken) it seems things could be back to normal.

Time Cards are definitely the way forward now with Mythic it seems but does anyone know why today i can't seem to get the £1.00 discount on the 1 Month £9.99 card but yesterday I bought 2 WITH the discount on both?

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
am still waiting for mine to be returned any of you from the uk who have had returns what bank are you with?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
am still waiting for mine to be returned any of you from the uk who have had returns what bank are you with?
Nationwide for me - they seem faster than some other banks/bs's on transfers :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I got all mine back into my account this morning. How it went into my account i dnt know coz my card was canceled on the 9th but I dnt care I have my money back \o/ If I were to play again I will start using those time cards.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Lloyds/tab here and nothing,kinda running out of money after a family emergancy has had me travelling up and down to the county hospital,wife ain't impressed :/

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I got mine back today, all 5 of them, charged £9.93 refunded £9.96, woop! Bank with Santander btw.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Lloyds/tab here and nothing,kinda running out of money after a family emergancy has had me travelling up and down to the county hospital,wife ain't impressed :/

TSB here aswell , just rang up and havent got mine back either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom