Billing

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Mugged by Mythic so they can play on the currency market!

Charged 18 x £10.19, refunded £9.89. Five quid down the drain ! Three pints in Weatherspoons or a lager and a curry !

Influenza

Part of the furniture

Charged 18 x £10.19, refunded £9.89. Five quid down the drain ! Three pints in Weatherspoons or a lager and a curry !

Yeh same here , got charged £10.16 and got £9.89 back but i only received 9 refunds when they charged me 21 times to many.

Appealing was a waste of time , they just told me everything has been refunded and to contact my bank. So i did that and put in a payment dispute , will let TSB sort it out.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture

i lost 25 euro on exchange rate after being billed for nearly 700 euro but got a telephone today from my bank Mythic is fixing the exchange rate loss as well
:cheers:

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
subs run out in 3 days and trying to use CC or time cards on name_eu mythic account site is doing my head in.

cant seem to be able to pay for anything apart from filling in cc details and saving it no link to carry on to a site to pay for it,

is this ok or am i missing something.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
subs run out in 3 days and trying to use CC or time cards on name_eu mythic account site is doing my head in.

cant seem to be able to pay for anything apart from filling in cc details and saving it no link to carry on to a site to pay for it,

is this ok or am i missing something.

same problem ;s

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
@hibblet and Yrendan... seems in the last approx 2-3 hours Mythic have sorted it out as my (UK) time cards worked on both US and EU accounts on the US account centre :) (earlier today I had the same prob with the CC payment page being borked)

Only slightly odd thing is that where as before a few days ago I was only able to use a Credit Card on my US account now i'm forced to use time cards but that's now my preferred way to pay them anyway so it's (finally) all good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom