Sex Big Gay Family Cars For Lame Asses

Olgaline

FH is my second home
if you can afford the 125, you can likely also afford the 130 - which would be the correct car to get

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yes, I can afford both, however the stupendous price of fuel here in the NL puts me off. I know this will sound weird but the 125 is about the most economical 6 cyl I could find.

TdC

oh, my bad: that's what I mean when I say 125, sorry :(

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The 130i is high on my list for when I eventually change the 330d, it is a lovely machine. Not the best looker (although the 130 does look more handsome than the boggo ones), but a lovely straight 6 and RWD, all in a tiny hatch. What's not to like?

Only thing that puts me off is our car allowance policy at work, strictly speaking I have to go for something less than 2 litres. However a) anything with 4 cylinders and less than 2 litres isn't a real engine) and b) no one has said anything about the 330, 2 guys on my team have 3 litre Discoveries and the Sales VP has a Supercharged Range Rover Sport, so I suspect nothing will be said.

Other options are a 330i or a newer 330d. The big diesel poke in mine is addictive, but the noise and smell are just wrong. I think the only way I.could cope with another diesel is go for a 335d, but that has an autobox and autos are fir gays.

Only non BMW I.could.cope with would be another Golf GTI, but I've been there and done that. So a BMW it shall be.

So basically teeds, go for the 130. Or man up and go for the 135 :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My next car will be an LS430 I think.

TdC

So basically teeds, go for the 130. Or man up and go for the 135 :)

I know, I know. Sadly a) I'm not writing it on the company, and b) the price diff here in the NL between the 125 and the 135 is just..really...stupid, so 125 it will be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom