best fg ever on camlann?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
sabbar said:
Who gives a shit about your screens you fucking retard.
Just drop dead already
You should i guess :D or is it commonly to get pwned by green con bonedancers when you duo with ur friends? :D Are you sailormohn right? :p

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
You should i guess or is it commonly to get pwned by green con bonedancers when you duo with ur friends? Are you sailormohn right?

hey, u didn t answer my posting, don t u wanna be my friend or are u still searching for ironic? look it up under 'I' will be faster than looking it up on every single page ;)

as u see noone cares about who killed whom 2 years ago ...and as i already mentioned it was not that difficult to kill 2 red con players with a lvl 43 bd in those days... i kill smaller or bigger grps every day but i don t need a PWN gallery to make my ego feeling good cause i don t care and noone would care about it, it s childish ... and u do have such a gallery for a lvl 43 bd, rofl .. ^^

greetings, Mrburns

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
lol, i ve seen some of ur screens now bonelamencer ... u normally send ppl after they have died and tell em how good u r and how good u can strafebug oO
u only managed to kill some lvl 50s by using strafebug? come on, every bugusing bd lvl <43 were able to kill some lvl 50s in those days. u r not only a flamer, a r0xx0r ( compair it to ur lastname) and a maulheld, nope, u r a buguser, too :puke:

i would really be proud of having a lowbee bd, being able to buguse and flaming other ppl and would make a big gallery, too ^^and ofc u know everything of camlann out of these experiences 2 years ago.

any other player would feel ashame for this, but u r proud of it :puke:

greetings, Mrburns

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
bone iahte to say it but you look aweful fat in alot of those pictures :(

Drp

Fledgling Freddie
i'd say generation

many of you might never even heard about the guild generation but whas mrspinp gigatron higgy and some more nice guys we had one main group and we used to take requiem pretty easy even their main group when they had rr10 sorceress etc even

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
So what FGs i remember :
1st it was Nolby Pride they had 1st good FG but they sucks, they like to gank greys. Anyway they dont had any enemy so they leave camlann.
2nd it was Requiem, very nice fixed FG they won almost all fights for very long time till more good guild start to gank em.
3rd Adrenaline - their fixed FG played very well, they always killed insta our Evolved group and they owned whole server for few months. :worthy:
4th Nexus - i only can say about Nexus that its 1st guild without any fixed FG. With any Nexus members we were able to do nice FG PvP.
5th - Last Wave - with adrenaline was only guild who could beat us many times
6th - Defiance - same like with Last Wave, they only like to use moretimes every possible "bugs" like strafing, walljumping etc.
7th - and ofc Lios Alfar, they made fotm fixed group. Imo they had one of the best group setup after NF, that was the way why they were almost unbeatable and they made it in time when all good players from every guild went to WoW.
LA played very well, but if other good guild will made similar group setup they wont win almost every fight. :worthy:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Lios Alfar was hardest group to beat

PLayed with Ramsia and Aiyenne in group later when Lios Alfar died. Really skilled players

Bonedude.

You suck

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
katzz wins the spasticated monkey award for being clueless for his duration on camlann

2 cheers for he

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Is it me, or is Bonelamencer in love with Requiem? He's possibly the biggest Fanboy/Nerd ive ever come across. "Well if you hack into the Daoc servers and look at the logs you can see that Requiem pwned the whole server at precisely 10:12pm on Sunday the 19th of January..." I think you need to get a life mate.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
vote lios. if they still around when exertion and horde were at strength could have been close

Oouch

Fledgling Freddie
well atm Exertion is probly the best followed by WesT CoasT i would then say nexus then fear.. from hib loop this is ^^

fear seemed to leave after 1 run and so did nexus :(

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Oouch said:
well atm Exertion is probly the best followed by WesT CoasT i would then say nexus then fear.. from hib loop this is ^^

fear seemed to leave after 1 run and so did nexus :(
Exertion? U've had a fg going like once the last 4 months or so? - Personally i can only remember u having a fg out once atleast and we won a fight each before u guys logged ;p

Oouch

Fledgling Freddie
u aint been running often, we only just started again, excal sucked QQ

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
As I told Zelh already - Camlann have changed, usually ppl run in grps consisting of 4-5 ppl, which is why e're only running fgs when we're aware others are doing so, so give me a tell when u got a grp going..

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bonelamencer said:
You should i guess :D or is it commonly to get pwned by green con bonedancers when you duo with ur friends? :D Are you sailormohn right? :p

Well maybe you should learn how to read, the chars i played on camlann are listed in my sig.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
that one spanish warden, whats his name, 's

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
nono, the crazy one that was in ruin etc wtf is the name :(

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
if it wasnt tukju, maybe Dontflipes but i do not remember if that one was in ruin! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom