best fg ever on camlann?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
u should stop talking about things that have happened 2-3 years ago cause noone cares. and if u do so stop talking at all cause u can t talk of nowadays :eek2: althogh u try very hard ^^

greetings, Mrburns
lol you don't see the point stfu and don't look so stupid. Read the whole dialog before making posts like this :D

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
lol you don't see the point stfu and don't look so stupid. Read the whole dialog before making posts like this :D

i did... it s still about the best fg on camlann ---> u can t talk about this topic cause u haven t played on camlann for 1,5 years, is that right? :touch:

greetings, Mrburns

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
der trio - nice video,but it wasn't fg.They killed some gimps and what then ? Why they didn't make a good fg v fg movie ?

we had really great and long fights, but talens forgot to record them. and why no fg vs fg movie? they are boring, winning with a trio against 7,8 or even more is more fun and its much more relaxing to pvp with 3 ppl that know what they have to do.

stop juding ppl by videos, stop juding the ppl uve seen ages ago, my dear maulheld. u have no idea what is going on on cam, what went on on cam 1 year ago, u just read fh and try to think how it could be. this is stupid. and again we all know u rock just like ur "friends" and the ppl u call skilled. no need to tell this in every post again and again. u suck.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
i did... it s still about the best fg on camlann ---> u can t talk about this topic cause u haven t played on camlann for 1,5 years, is that right? :touch:

greetings, Mrburns
I was talking skold wasn't even 50 yet at the requiem times so he cannot say stfu me cos he isn't much more experienced then me :p

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I was talking skold wasn't even 50 at the requiem times so he cannot say stfu me cos he isn't much more experienced then me :p

stop living in the past :p

greetings, Mrburns

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
You said their support sucked but i see it was kinda good.

"oh no, someone in my group has been hit once! i better cast spreadheal at least twice just in case!"

thats good support? the druid in adre video is 100x better than antallia, as is that entire group. you've watched the castlevania movies im sure, including the one where sorc as MA picks as first target a bluecon whos waaay to the side of the entire other group, then zerks. bad support, bad tanks, what can we conclude?

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
LOOOOL do you have the right and me not? STFU you fucking prick,you played solo all ur fucking life and aren't more experienced then me ! In what guild were you playing 2-3 years ago ? Your skald dinged 50 after the death of requiem,didn't it ? How can you know more then me ?!

enkor is playing also in fg. u have no idea of camlann. no idea of the players. everyone wants u to shut up. do it. please.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
enkor is playing also in fg. u have no idea of camlann. no idea of the players. everyone wants u to shut up. do it. please.

yeah, i m getting tired of telling him that he has no idea of camlann ...
is it really so hard to understand bonela? :fluffle:
pls go to the offtopic board or somewhere else ...

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
we had really great and long fights, but talens forgot to record them. and why no fg vs fg movie? they are boring, winning with a trio against 7,8 or even more is more fun and its much more relaxing to pvp with 3 ppl that know what they have to do.

stop juding ppl by videos, stop juding the ppl uve seen ages ago, my dear maulheld. u have no idea what is going on on cam, what went on on cam 1 year ago, u just read fh and try to think how it could be. this is stupid. and again we all know u rock just like ur "friends" and the ppl u call skilled. no need to tell this in every post again and again. u suck.

wtf is "maulhald" ? Can you speak english ? If you had much more good fights what is the point in showing a fight vs totaly gimped group in ur video ?
Eh btw how can you judge of others urself if you always vote for ur friends ? I see only ppl voting for themselves :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
"oh no, someone in my group has been hit once! i better cast spreadheal at least twice just in case!"

thats good support? the druid in adre video is 100x better than antallia, as is that entire group. you've watched the castlevania movies im sure, including the one where sorc as MA picks as first target a bluecon whos waaay to the side of the entire other group, then zerks. bad support, bad tanks, what can we conclude?
how the fuck did they win all the fighs then without getting killed any member in their group ? :D Littil is cleric ,why do you think it is druid? :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
in what fg ? a solo noobish skald isn't needed in any good group

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
wtf is "maulhald" ? Can you speak english ? If you had much more good fights what is the point in showing a fight vs totaly gimped group in ur video ?
Eh btw how can you judge of others urself if you always vote for ur friends ? I see only ppl voting for themselves :D

maulheld is a person who only talks too much about things he could/ would do although he doesn t do em or can t do em ...

u should remember this, as u r one of the board's biggest ^^ :worthy:

nearly the only one here who judges of ppl he don t know/ things he can t understand is u, that s what u don t understand and everyone tries to tell u ... take it as a hint :)

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
are here any old requiem players on the board to write some comments? :p

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
in what fg ? a solo noobish skald isn't needed in any good group

u have never seen him in a grp? oO think u stopped playing more than 1,5 years ago, eh? ^^

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
maulheld is a person who only talks too much about things he could/ would do although he doesn t do em or can t do em ...

u should remember this, as u r one of the board's biggest ^^ :worthy:

nearly the only one here who judges of ppl he don t know/ things he can t understand is u, that s what u don t understand and everyone tries to tell u ... take it as a hint :)

greetings, Mrburns
lol i know Amildin,Yepy,Zelh and some others from the board.Is it fine ? :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
u have never seen him in a grp? oO think u stopped playing more than 1,5 years ago, eh? ^^

greetings, Mrburns
you never stoped to play eh ? rr11 bonedancer must be retard irl :p Get a life dumb !

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
lol i know Amildin,Yepy,Zelh and some others from the board.Is it fine ? :p

lol ^^ FROM THE BOARD u say? so u don t know any of these guys ingame? oO ah, wait, u don t play on camlann and think u know all about camlann, have forgotten that point hrhr :D

greetings, Mrburns

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
you never stoped to play eh ? rr11 bonedancer must be retard irl :p Get a life dumb !

i do have ;) but imo a guy who writes on a camlannboard every day without playing on camlann should search new hobbies ^^

greetings, Mrburns

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

i voted for my friends? i see also alot of enemies, also hated enemies in my list in the best players. think its a quite good and objective list.

lios ppl werent friends as well. dont know what u mean.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
i voted for my friends? i see also alot of enemies, also hated enemies in my list in the best players. think its a quite good and objective list.

don t take him too serious, he can t know who s a friend of u and who s not ... :D

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Since what time you started to play on camlann and in what guilds you were? Who is the most hated but skilled enemy in ur opinion ? :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
i do have ;) but imo a guy who writes on a camlannboard every day without playing on camlann should search new hobbies ^^

greetings, Mrburns
why have you put ur brother's chars into ur sig ? wanna look cool? :D

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
why have you put ur brother's chars into ur sig ? wanna look cool? :D

because they belong to me as well and i play em as well... it s strange that i have to repeat everything what i m telling u ... can t u understand it or don t u want to understand it ? :eek7:

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
lol ^^ FROM THE BOARD u say? so u don t know any of these guys ingame? oO ah, wait, u don t play on camlann and think u know all about camlann, have forgotten that point hrhr :D

greetings, Mrburns
no i pwned them ingame as well as mrspinp and some others :p

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Since what time you started to play on camlann and in what guilds you were? Who is the most hated but skilled enemy in ur opinion ? :p

think he s talking to u shint ;)

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
because they belong to me as well and i play em as well... it s strange that i have to repeat everything what i m telling u ... can t u understand it or don t u want to understand it ? :eek7:

greetings, Mrburns
i asked you to fuck off into the hole you came from.Are german boards closed? :D

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
no i pwned them ingame as well as mrspinp and some others :p

2 years ago when they were lvl 34? :D just lol
think u r0xx0red dah server in those days? ^^ :touch:

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
2 years ago when they were lvl 34? :D just lol
think u r0xx0red dah server in those days? ^^ :touch:

greetings, Mrburns
no,zelh was rr10,pinp was red con+ his red con friend,yepy was 50,amildin rr6 e.t.c.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
i asked you to fuck off into the hole you came from.Are german boards closed? :D

maulhelden should piss off first ;) above all when they write on boards of servers they don t play on ...

greetings, Mrburns

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
no,zelh was rr10,pinp was red con+ his red con friend,yepy was 50,amildin rr6 e.t.c.

red con AND another one lvl 50!!! just wow :worthy:

greetings, Mrburns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom