best fg ever on camlann?

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
I was lvl 40

firstly u were lvl 43 by that time, not a big change but nvm, pinp eld was r4-5, dunno how u did to "OWN" him but i dont mind, maybe he was oom, ooe and with 20% hps but you will never say the truth and u will always tell little lies that you think they make you be seen "more ubah" - but it isnt going that way, nevermind how old you are, every1 is thinking you are a 13 years old kid that wannabe 50 but you stoped at 43 when i guess it got hard for you as every 50 was killing you. guess until 36 it was very easy.

ah btw, this sentence DOESNT make sense:

pwned the players , not chars

pinp with his BM ! with charge 3 up (which has 1,5 min cooldown timer so you can say that it will be a 90% up for these kind of attacks) would have pwned you 100% times, but bahh he was playing his eldritch, so dont tell you pwned a rr10 bm, because you didnt, you "pwned" his r4-5 eld, which is a big different thing. and about me, even if i didnt die, ofc, i had to run away because a hero, warrior, or armsman, in my case: a hero, hasnt speed, snare, instaDDs, nothing to hit you from distance, or to make you move slower, which makes you able to pwn that CLASS easily the way you did. but, give me any class like a Skald or sth, and you wouldnt have been able even to say ur favourite word: NOOB, you would have been dead so fast.

now please, stop this senseless spam, which only makes this part of freddyshouse's forum a crap place to post interesting things. like the real thing we were discussing b4: BEST FG EVER IN CAMLANN. So...if you dont want to go on talking about that, then better some moderator close this right now.

kthxbye

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
[FC]Maramar said:
i remember him roaming at cots addign etc...he was ussualy 2shot from me

nice fights yesterday, pitty i had to log :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I remember Enkor in epic-armour on his paladin. Enkor and Elling; two nice pallies roxoring in epic.

Those where the times; this new FOTM with shit like boneys and warlocks... Vamps now..

Damn Camlann must suck.

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
yes enkor first time i did a 5min fight 3 vs 3 with no fucking adds,i used everything....was oom all the time :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Zelh said:
firstly u were lvl 43 by that time, not a big change but nvm, pinp eld was r4-5, dunno how u did to "OWN" him but i dont mind, maybe he was oom, ooe and with 20% hps but you will never say the truth and u will always tell little lies that you think they make you be seen "more ubah" - but it isnt going that way, nevermind how old you are, every1 is thinking you are a 13 years old kid that wannabe 50 but you stoped at 43 when i guess it got hard for you as every 50 was killing you. guess until 36 it was very easy.

ah btw, this sentence DOESNT make sense:

pinp with his BM ! with charge 3 up (which has 1,5 min cooldown timer so you can say that it will be a 90% up for these kind of attacks) would have pwned you 100% times, but bahh he was playing his eldritch, so dont tell you pwned a rr10 bm, because you didnt, you "pwned" his r4-5 eld, which is a big different thing. and about me, even if i didnt die, ofc, i had to run away because a hero, warrior, or armsman, in my case: a hero, hasnt speed, snare, instaDDs, nothing to hit you from distance, or to make you move slower, which makes you able to pwn that CLASS easily the way you did.
now please, stop this senseless spam, which only makes this part of freddyshouse's forum a crap place to post interesting things. like the real thing we were discussing b4: BEST FG EVER IN CAMLANN. So...if you dont want to go on talking about that, then better some moderator close this right but, give me any class like a Skald or sth, and you wouldnt have been able even to say ur favourite word: NOOB, you would have been dead so fast.
now.

kthxbye

First of all i pwned your lame ass at lvl 41,do you wanna see s/s again ? Secondly,i didn't add on pinp nor you so forget ur wett dreams and look at the reality.I made few ss where i pwned due adding like this one " http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/cgi-bin/i/L33T/12.jpg " but i never said i pwned Zephyrex and always said i pwned in FAIR fight you,pinp and lots of others.

but bahh he was playing his eldritch, so dont tell you pwned a rr10 bm, because you didnt,
I said i pwned rr10 PLAYER in this case :p I never killed his BM because never happened to fight him 1v1,but pwned his lowrr eldrich,played by highrr player + his friend runemaster at once.NO ADDING AT ALL.
but, give me any class like a Skald or sth, and you wouldnt have been able even to say ur favourite word: NOOB, you would have been dead so fast.
Hi ! Another FAIR fight vs lvl 50 skald is there:
http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/cgi-bin/i/L33T/21.jpg
pinp with his BM ! with charge 3 up (which has 1,5 min cooldown timer so you can say that it will be a 90% up for these kind of attacks) would have pwned you 100% times
Aye,like on this screenie? :
http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/cgi-bin/i/L33T/28.jpg
He couldn't do a shit cos i used another tactic vs light tanks.Nobody can penetrate my strafing fyi.
Or maybe this one where i asked a merc for duel(he is in fear atm) and you can see the result:
http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/cgi-bin/i/L33T/7.jpg

Stop ur stupid whining and just look at the facts noob ! Most of your 1337 players is just a banch of noobs :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
[FC]Maramar said:
i remember him roaming at cots addign etc...he was ussualy 2shot from me
Hi ! Were you another geek boy getting chained by me? :p Oh sorry you are gimpadin,i think we have nothing to speak about :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
I remember Enkor in epic-armour on his paladin. Enkor and Elling; two nice pallies roxoring in epic.

Those where the times; this new FOTM with shit like boneys and warlocks... Vamps now..

Damn Camlann must suck.

doet ut ook :(

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
duact said:
lios alfar was the only grp that would ever have survived in emain on a normal server. therefor they r best.

another clueless one

Lios alfar were RR11 on german RvR server and were doing very good on camlann. In the end Lios Alfar and main group Horde (not a fixed group) were on par with each other.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I said i pwned rr10 PLAYER in this case :p I never killed his BM because never happened to fight him 1v1,but pwned his lowrr eldrich,played by highrr player

lol, u really made me laugh ^^
lets go goth and kill all greys, perhaps one of em will be rr11 on his main char, then u are REALLY skilled :worthy:

greetings, Mrburns :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
ROFLMAO at Camlann and especially Requiem.

Everyone with a bit clue left that piece of shit gray ganking server a long time ago.

Still have a trauma...

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

Everyone with a bit clue left that piece of shit gray ganking server a long time ago.

Still have a trauma...

/aww comforting hug.

Get traumas from walking out the door to and see all evil people around you?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:

Still have a trauma...

i love the way all the ppl who flame the server are little 13 year olds who are more than likely angry at their parents

"fucking piece of shit noob server lame gankers tbh imho"

we dont run on your rvr servers and QQ about all the buff bot users.

Natswoo

Banned
Bahumat said:
i love the way all the ppl who flame the server are little 13 year olds who are more than likely angry at their parents

"fucking piece of shit noob server lame gankers tbh imho"

we dont run on your rvr servers and QQ about all the buff bot users.
Well i used to use a bot on RvR aswell as Camlann so nuff said.... but then again i'm not 13, i'm only angry and my in-laws and i don't flame.... or atleast i might have flamed if i ever died...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nedo said:
/aww comforting hug.

Get traumas from walking out the door to and see all evil people around you?

Maybe that's the problem, I don't go out, I log in to live.

:fluffle:

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
well i am a gimp paladin but that doesnt stop me 2shotting u every time i was see'ing u adding to peeps...btw it doesnt matter that i am a paladin in other server when i play sorc here

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
[FC]Maramar said:
well i am a gimp paladin but that doesnt stop me 2shotting u every time i was see'ing u adding to peeps...btw it doesnt matter that i am a paladin in other server when i play sorc here
I am happy you agree with me on you being a gimp.Do you mean you always liked to leech on me? Oh great ! Actually i don't remember you but guess i chained your lame ass as much as other random gimps playing around.Don't see any other reason of your good memory :p

Natswoo

Banned
Bonelamencer said:
I am happy you agree with me on you being a gimp.Do you mean you always liked to leech on me? Oh great ! Actually i don't remember you but guess i chained your lame ass as much as other random gimps playing around.Don't see any other reason of your good memory :p
no he's saying it doesn't matter when you tried to leach him, because he killed you anyway

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
he says what he says and doesn't need ur clueless comments ! Get your nats out of here :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom