best fg ever on camlann?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
maulhelden should piss off first ;) above all when they write on boards of servers they don t play on ...

greetings, Mrburns
lol i cba read posts in "german english" . Ask somebody to translte them

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Since what time you started to play on camlann and in what guilds you were? Who is the most hated but skilled enemy in ur opinion ? :p

long before rare was built, dont know when. and i think u were sticking to my "whos the best of the best" list coz u said i vote for my friends only etc.
i dont really liked pinp, but he was a decent bm for example. also think that torvag is a good theurg although hes a asshole jumping over wall etc.

so we are done. german boards arent closed. u told mrburns as a single spammer to get away from fh, whole fh tells u to stop posting. would think about that. if someone shouldnt tell someone to stop posting then this person would be you. burns is by far more respected i guess. most ppl dont even know you ( okok ur special "friends" ) on cam although u claim that u have seen everything and pwned cam.. strange, issnt it?

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

mh, it s just a repitition of what everyone tries to tell u: players who don t play on camlann and have stopped playing daoc should piss off this board... ty already :D

greetings, Mrburns

Pinp

Banned
Bonelamencer said:
no,zelh was rr10,pinp was red con+ his red con friend,yepy was 50,amildin rr6 e.t.c.

Honestly, why do you keep going on about one kill? My un SC'd Eld that I played maybe once a week... standing around at Cam E, I could do nothing with pets on me, if I mezz them I got a one button wonder still nuking me, I mezz you and I can only run from your pets and zone.. what is the point :|

You know nothing about fg PvP, even Bannis know more, you're the biggest retarded noob anyone has ever seen, no one cares about who you "pwned" or anything at all, everyone knows the truth, that you're a nub who could only make it to lvl 43 as a op'd BD.. well done.

~hands out a medal to bonelamer~

ps . Did I mention you know nothing at all about any fg pvp that has ever happenned on Camlann? :- )

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

he already explained what maulhelden are. learn to read. for sure there are english words to express this term, but the german one is just the perfect and first word that fits for you.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Honestly, why do you keep going on about one kill? My un SC'd Eld that I played maybe once a week... standing around at Cam E, I could do nothing with pets on me, if I mezz them I got a one button wonder still nuking me, I mezz you and I can only run from your pets and zone.. what is the point :|

You know nothing about fg PvP, even Bannis know more, you're the biggest retarded noob anyone has ever seen, no one cares about who you "pwned" or anything at all, everyone knows the truth, that you're a nub who could only make it to lvl 43 as a op'd BD.. well done.

ps . Did I mention you know nothing at all about any fg pvp that has ever happenned on Camlann? :- )

don t destroy all of his illusions :D u must know he really OWNED the server in those days ^^ (?! :p)

greetings, Mrburns

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
he already explained what maulhelden are. learn to read. for sure there are english words to express this term, but the german one is just the perfect and first word that fits for you.

dummschwätzer would be better imo, but it s nearly the same... sounds better for bonelamencer :D

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Pinp said:

Can i fresh ur memory m8? :D You were duo'ng with ur friend Sailormohn,both red const and both played like random pricks.Was kinda easy to pwn you several times before you invited more lvl 50 members into the group :p If you are "the best" for shinthari,then he is even worser then you>? OMG !

Pinp

Banned
Bonelamencer said:
Can i fresh ur memory m8? :D You were duo'ng with ur friend Sailormohn,both red const and both played like random pricks.Was kinda easy to pwn you several times before you invited more lvl 50 members into the group :p If you are "the best" for shinthari,then he is even worser then you>? OMG !

Don't wan't to argue about the past, you remember what you will, it's a different memory of what I have though, but fair enough :|

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

it s np for a lvl 43 bd to kill a solo player .... especially in those days. stop ur 'i pwn and own' now. :puke:

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
it s np for a lvl 43 bd to kill a solo player .... especially in those days. stop ur 'i pwn and own' now. :puke:

greetings, Mrburns
2 RED CONST PLAYERS . buy glasses

Pinp

Banned
MrBurns said:

greetings, Mrburns

Hey don't ruin it! If he wan'ts to play for 1month and then dwell on it for years, it's his choice!!1oneone

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
really, im getting tired of him, could it be possible that by a poll, get a ban for him? from a mod? this guy is driving me crazy... all i can say, is that i'd like to meet you irl ;)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Jaison X said:
really, im getting tired of him, could it be possible that by a poll, get a ban for him? from a mod? this guy is driving me crazy... all i can say, is that i'd like to meet you irl ;)
Are you serious ? I can give you my phone :D

Pinp

Banned
Jaison X said:

GAY!

EDIT: this is not just a +1.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Pinp said:
Hey don't ruin it! If he wan'ts to play for 1month and then dwell on it for years, it's his choice!!1oneone
A month was more then enough for understanding who are noobs :D
Actually i met you only once.Can't understand ppl thinking you or Zelh are good players

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
DUO RED CONST PLAYERS . buy glasses

very impressive lol ... if there are two noobs red con there s no prob to kill em, too. the difference between us is that i m lvl 50 rr 11L3 and could tell a lot of 'pwn & own'-stories, but i don t; u r lowlvl and low rr and tell such stories, but u can t :fluffle:

so stop telling everyone how L33T u were 2 years ago, piss off and never come back, that s how u can make everyone here glad, not by telling these stories ... ;)

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
very impressive lol ... if there are two noobs red con there s no prob to kill em, too. the difference between us is that i m lvl 50 rr 11L3 and could tell a lot of 'pwn & own'-stories, but i don t; u r lowlvl and low rr and tell such stories, but u can t :fluffle:

so stop telling everyone how L33T u were 2 years ago, piss off and never come back, that s how u can make everyone here glad, not by telling these stories ... ;)

greetings, Mrburns
These noobs were Mrspinp and his friend from Horde . Nuff said !

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:

oh, i m sry :mad:
sry if i hurt ur feelings, bonelamencer ... ^^ :p

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
I must not post racial remarks on a public board after agreeing to the Code of Conduct.
I must not post racial remarks on a public board after agreeing to the Code of Conduct.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
These noobs were Mrspinp and his friend from Horde . Nuff said !

2 years ago there was a guy on the server how pwned everything and everyone, he just looked at a fg of RED CON players and they all died. i have never seen him, but a friend of a friend told me about that sup0r-skill0r... he stopped playing cause there were no good enemies and after 3 solo-keepraids and a solo dragon-kill he decided to stop daoc and tell everyone how he PWND the server ..... SERIOUS! ^^

and now guess who i mean :D

greetings, Mrburns

Pinp

Banned
MrBurns said:
2 years ago there was a guy on the server how pwned everything and everyone, he just looked at a fg of RED CON players and they all died. i have never seen him, but a friend of a friend told me about that sup0r-skill0r... he stopped playing cause there were no good enemies and after 3 solo-keepraids and a solo dragon-kill he decided to stop daoc and tell everyone how he PWND the server ..... SERIOUS! ^^

greetings, Mrburns

I wish I knew him, he sounds cool :- [

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:

greetings, Mrburns
the thing is,you have no proofs but i do.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
I wish I knew him, he sounds cool :- [

if u want i can ask the friend of my friend ... he told me that this UBAH-player became a forumtroll .... :flame:

greetings, Mrburns

Pinp

Banned
MrBurns said:
if u want i can ask the friend of my friend ... he told me that this UBAH-player became a forumtroll .... :flame:

greetings, Mrburns

Cough cough hint hint

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
the thing is,you have no proofs but i do.

i can t see any proofs, send some screens pls .... and most of the highrr players even don t know u, strange for a ubahplayer ^^

greetings, Mrburns

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/L33T/
look them there. Arrested = mrspinp

rofllol ^^ ..... u made a gallery of lowbee screens? oO is this serious?? ^^
u REALLY got too much time lol ... try to collect stamps :D

u killed a twink of pinp 2 years ago? wow, lets make a flyer out of it and give it to everyone u know, they will admire u ^^ :worthy:

now i saw how skilled u are, may i be ur friend?

ps: are u still search for ironic in the dictionary or have u already found it? ^^ ..

pps: u r so LOL, keep on posting, PLS :D

greetings, Mrburns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom