Best 3 person duo?

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
Me and some friends should be making a grp on pvp, we were thinking to make a gank squad, in and out quickly e.g cots and MM, not spend enough time to be killed ourselves, but we also want to be able to xp. Any ideas on classes?

Paladin

Mercenary

Skald

was on temp, pala to keep merc and skald up, helps pve aswell, mercenary damage supply, nice 6 sec stun anytime combo aswell :clap:

skald for the speed and extra damage + songs to help down time

We would also have a buffbot, might be a druid as we don't want the BB with us when we kill so shaman end buff out, cleric was a good one but their health proc lasts 10 mins druid as the haste buff helps alot with skalds and mercs speed = more damage over time and it is not on a timer, any more ideas into this?

If you have any other good group setups would help alot, we gonna stick to mostly a tank grp setup atm as casters droped to fast :/

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
I would swap skald for mincer (more grp friendly imo: ae mezz, no timer single mezz,stun, ablative, songs - no dmg add but its pally job in this setup and mana song that helps pally alot in pve)

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
aye, i thought so aswell, but skald 2h weapon can dish the damage out faster which we need imo, keepin it in mind tho ;)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
BD isnt a caster, its the hell child of all that is bad and ewul.. BDs are people that cant play daoc and want to run round with no skill trying to be fotm and are so gay etc etc etc :eek2:

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
to right ruz, even more so when the BDs are german or french, and they try to say something like i own you hahaha but it turns out like me uwn yip huhuhu

Perfection

Fledgling Freddie
Well, this may sound pretty wierd, but at 50 I kinda like the Warrior, Shammy, Sorc trio :p Its actually very uber aslong as you dont plan on running around that much. But then , if you want to gank you go cots or one of the SI towns so not much running :p

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
probly if u didnt have bot best trio wud be sham/mincer/lightank but considering u do just change ur 1st idea a little, mincer (pick these over skalds anyday for ae mezz) pala like u said and any lighttank (imo BM/sav i really dnt like merc but thats probly due to their silly skirts)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
that group has a tough time with larger numbers tho, whereas bard/lighttank/warrior for example contains proper aoemezz :p

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
true but..i playing a bard atm, their utility is pretty low unless supported by main healers (imo) especially if ur going a high nurt/music spec (less regrowth) its just what i noticed in comparison ffrom playing in small grps and FG's, also their base buffs wud be wasted due to bot.

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
no, bard base buffs imo, bot specs as you cann fully buff 3 people with spec and base buffs :/

i think Enkor got a good grp setup there ;)

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
*cough* can people please read my first post before posting about casters :((( :wij:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
What about pac/mend healer, minstrel or Skald, skald is the best I think in this setup. And then a warrior.

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
What about pac/mend healer, minstrel or Skald, skald is the best I think in this setup. And then a warrior.

just woundering but why a skald better then warrior? ;) they supply a nice sheild stun, can protect extremly well or can go offensive extremly well:)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Tasslehoff said:

needs end.

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
bard is a key class for this imo

the rest doesn't matter much, because bard offers speed, cc and endu, all you need for a tank trio, bot offers specs

you could go the boring det tank route ofcourse, but you could also swap 1 for a champ, vw, reaver or thane and you'll be just fine

i'd recommend vw (because of castable lifedrain for magic damage, instasnare and great positionals), plus a warrior or merc(crush :p ), and the bard

in the end you will have to play what you like , or you will not stick to that character

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking Mincer/Infil/Infil ?

Am i wrong i mean mincer with mez/stunn

Mincer unstealth and stunn double pa and then finish him off should work very welll :)

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
mincer assassin assassin is great, but we wanna xp easy aswell :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom