Best 3 person duo?

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Bard/Warrior/BM imo.
Bard for cc/speed/endu/base buffs/heals, warrior for dmg/shield and BM for dmg dealing. That'll work quite well imo :clap:

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
id add one person and do this setup:

Savage
Savage
Aug/mend Healer
Mind Sorceror

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Why mind sorc? Would rahter get mincer for mezz.. casters4tehsawk :)

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
yes but i would pick BM over the others, guess go with what YOU want to play.

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, but I still think BM is the ultimate dmg dealer. Savages got nerfed you know, still do good dmg - but the healer would want alot more regrowth for heals then. Bm is fits very well into this grp I think. But, I guess merc would do ok as well, though triple wield is a bit godlike :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Taniko said:
Ye, but I still think BM is the ultimate dmg dealer. Savages got nerfed you know, still do good dmg - but the healer would want alot more regrowth for heals then. Bm is fits very well into this grp I think. But, I guess merc would do ok as well, though triple wield is a bit godlike :)

You seemed to have forgotten a Thane will outdamage a Bm as well as a fish would survive without water.

Wait a minute...

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
You seemed to have forgotten a Thane will outdamage a Bm as well as a fish would survive without water.

Wait a minute...

Well I did forgot Thane, but.. not quite into that class.. selfbuffs, nukes, 2h/1h-shield, chain wearing.. hmm.. true.. Ye, well that might function better but then again.. I dunno.. the thane should be pure 2h then :) Good idea btw

B

Ballad

Taniko said:
Can we say mercenary? :m00:

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:
Why mind sorc? Would rahter get mincer for mezz.. casters4tehsawk :)

omfg thats gonna rock against det4 tanks...
Sorc's range make em fucking superior over everything with cc.

and Savage > Bm any day, id rather use an extra power pot and have alot bigger chance to win than running with gimped bm's. :cheers:

Bard dies way too easy also.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Damion said:
omfg thats gonna rock against det4 tanks...
Sorc's range make em fucking superior over everything with cc.

and u think a sorc mezz would be much of a diffrence against det4/5 tanks? its not the tanks ur trying to controll with CC.. its the support classes and everything else that dont have access to determination.. cant do much against any det tank how high in the CC skill u get, but a group that isnt getting any heals is in serious trouble imo... and mincer might not be the best mezzer but he pwn any sorc in utility...

but imo.. a slam bot wouldent be all wrong either... preferably a warrior as they got 2 handed skill in the same line as 1 handed.

but its hard to make a good group of only 3 ppl...

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Casters die way too easy on Camlann. I still hold on my bm(merc/thane/savage), bard and warrior. Wether you choose merc instead of thane, bm or savage wont make that much of a difference I think. Everyone is quite good dmg dealers, tho I really like Bm's :wub:

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:
Casters die way too easy on Camlann. I still hold on my bm(merc/thane/savage), bard and warrior. Wether you choose merc instead of thane, bm or savage wont make that much of a difference I think. Everyone is quite good dmg dealers, tho I really like Bm's :wub:
Casters die way too easy anywhere.

adorf

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: me and my 2 frineds play 3 infs they do the work and have stealth to get away they can be good xps if there have a bot and tbh best class on pvp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom