TV Being Human series

throdgrain

FH is my second home
No I didnt watch the first series mate.

Or indeed any of this series either . I might do though :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, you really need to watch this in order, starting from series 1.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Just started watching season 2, started late.

Enjoying it so far.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Another great episode with some more quality dialogue. Especially liked:

Ivan: "I have most of them on my twitter feed anyway"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Stunning stuff with the latest episode, love the direction they are going in, and the exploration of the darker sides of the characters.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
God damnit this is like the best thing on TV atm and I keep forgetting about it until this thread gets bumped.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Jesus that last episode was quite stunning... seeing Mitchell like that and with daisy and the stuff they did (no details).... completely awesome.... Georges incident was mildly amusing until the aftermath was realised...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Season 2 was a simply stunning from start to finish, some of the best TV I have ever seen. Love the way they changed the pace from season 1, it was a lot darker and the character development was great.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
GFDI why do I keep forgetting this is on sundays.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Watch the last episode ECA, you will not be disappointed. I didn't want it to end :(

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Wow. All I can say is wow! Season 3 looks to be a stonker from the cliffhangers and if season 2 is anything to go by!

taB

Part of the furniture
Bloody excellent. Two thumbs up from me.

Made me laugh:
I can't remember the exact quote but it was along the lines of:

"What's coming?"
"Well it's either retribution or my amazon parcel."

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Season 3 where?E?????????????????????

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I really dont want to wait another year for the next season.... that last episode was really very awesome... but the cliffhanger?? None of you worry about that?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think Herrick was always due another run, Ivan was too obsessed with human emotion to be that believable as a truly bad vamp, so he couldn't have returned.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I really dont want to wait another year for the next season.... that last episode was really very awesome... but the cliffhanger?? None of you worry about that?

I really like it, the boys are going to spend all season trying to find a way to get Annie out of their, obviously looking for some wise mystic type person who can help them, all the while Herrick plots his rewengi. It's going to be great.

taB

Part of the furniture

Worry not my fellow Freddies.

bh3_23rd_jan.jpg

Beeb Website said:
Being Human returns to BBC Three on Sunday 23rd January 2011.

Mitchell, George and Nina are all BACK. And Annie... well, we can only hope.

This year's series is set to be better than ever, with the awesome foursome moving over the border to Wales in an effort to escape their past and start a new life. But things are never simple, and Mitchell's first job is to venture into purgatory and rescue Annie before she gets sent to hell.

But it's not just the amazing storylines we're looking forward to, there's also the guest stars to consider, including Lacey Turner (Eastenders), Robson Green (Wire In The Blood), Michael Socha (This Is England '86), Paul Kaye (It's All Gone Pete Tong), Craig Roberts (Young Dracula), Nicola Walker (Spooks), James Fleet (Vicar Of Dibley) and Jason Watkins returning as the unstoppable force that is Herrick.

Being Human creator Toby Whithouse said "A third series is a unique opportunity because it allows you to take all the best bits of series one and series two... What we took from series one is the domestic element and very strong stories of the week with very strong guest characters. Series two had much more of an epic sweep and a breadth of ambition. Series three has allowed us to combine all those things."

We've also got Becoming Human, our online extension that pushes the Being Human universe into new territory. Set in a college where supernaturals study among the living, a new host of characters will be trying to solve a very grizzly murder.

For more information on everything Being Human has to offer this year check out the latest press release.

Oh, and one question... are you excited?

Nate

FH is my second home
Really enjoying this program, weird it hasn't gone a bit more mainstream yet would of thought it'd be popular enough.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
OMG! Awesomesauce! First episode is a day before I jet off on holidays, sweet!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
cannae wait. Shame it won't be is bristol, i liked knowing the places they were xD

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Plus the US (well, canadian) version starts showing tonight. It's got to be worth a look!

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
It was great. The US series seems to be just doing it in a new setting with new actors so far, although the season is longer so there may be some differences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom