TV Being Human series

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
HAHA, quality episode, action, jokes and storyline movement at pace.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
And a great big knock at the front door, sadness to comedy in one swift knock, loving the whole series!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
the thing that baffles me is, how on earth are we filled with so much shit on TV when there are writers out there that can make stuff like this? theres no excuses really

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
BBC3 really do have a knack of creating good shows, or atleast allowing them to be broadcast. There's alot of programmes now on more "mainstream" channels which started out life on BBC3. I wouldnt be suprised to see Being Human appear on BBC2 in the not too distant future.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
thought the series was good, hoping they can bring other fantasy type characters in. We've got Ghosts/Vampires and Werewolves, what else could they put in?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I wonder who the new lot coming in are. The guy talking to her husband in the mental place wasnt a vampire, he said "professor we have found them"

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Annie went all kickass! Loved it. The problem is waiting another year for the series again :/

Uara

Part of the furniture
Brilliant, can't wait to find out who's looking for them!!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am truly sorry to see the back of this series... I found last nights episode incredibly emotional.

Cant believe I will have to wait a year to see some more :/

Everz

FH is my second home
I went into this thinking it was going to be absolute dross, put damn, it was fcking brilliant, shame it was cut so short, but still, absolutely class. Looking forward to the next series.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've been loving watching the repeats of season 1 on bbc hd this week :)

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched s02e01 on the iPlayer.... and 2 words spring to mind...

Fuckucking Awesome.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't forget it's on HD on iplayer too. I waited the extra hour to watch it on bbc hd last night, was very impressed. They picked up nicely from the end of season 1, and kept up the higher pace that was present in the last few episodes.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Do I need to watch S1 before trying S2 ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wow, just wow, love this series. Throws you curveballs from all over.

the stuff with Mitchell and the vamps was very good and dark, also love the way blokes deal with emotions gags. The scene in the house ending with Mitchell in marigolds was brilliant.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep more freaky awesomeness. Love the conflict with George and the wolf inside him, and the vampires support group was hilarious.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Only recently got into this. Totally hooked, loving the depth of the storylines. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom