BD FG movie!

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Very enjoyable vid :) get to see me get owned in that last fight, wasnt really expecting a fg of BD's and your debuffer tore us apart :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
But yes, very cool video and well-edited, too!

However, that BD insta debuff sure needs a nerf, it's silly that it is instant when every other caster in all the realms have to use 2.0 sec resistance debuffs.

Galodin

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
lol that rocked

fun to see people trying new set-ups, and this movie shows you dont have to do the tiresome fotm-setups all the time.

it even said it's a Fotm in the movie :p

Aussie

Banned
who needs Grouppurge if you have Eleas in the other team :touch:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Sharpo said:
whats not fotm about a fg of bds?

I said fotm-setup not fotm-classes

Galodin said:
it even said it's a Fotm in the movie :p

not many bd-groups around so I wouldnt call it a fotm-setup.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet jezuz, that was so darn fun to watch.

I rate this one a 8 out of 10.

:D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Carrera said:
Very enjoyable vid :) get to see me get owned in that last fight, wasnt really expecting a fg of BD's and your debuffer tore us apart :(

Ooh Ooh Car gets owned...wanna see wanna see!

remi

Fledgling Freddie
very nice edited, looks like a fun setup, bet a few albs/hibs got this "wtf?" feeling :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
very nice edited, looks like a fun setup, bet a few albs/hibs got this "wtf?" feeling :p

I can pinpoint the exact moment Rushed the inconnu Phoenix Knight sorc goes FFS guys :wub:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
like an animated graveyard :eek:

Like the original title sequence, like the end sequence, hate the "Stamp" fon't that was used throughout. Otherwise good movie :D

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
most definately, first time we saw them our MA shit his pants, thought it was a zerg and was looking for the savages to ma on xD

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Bonehead said:
Enjoy, laugh, flame, cry! All replies are welcome! :wub:
Can't belive this shit comes from jack.herer ffs!11111111 i got so owned in that vid and god damn I was pissed, much better now bth.

Anyu :wub: Bonehead.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
want to see it! ask Aloca to host he got his daoc movie ftp :p

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie :D
BD group really has potential, when all of you get to high rr its gonna be evul :)

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
With all those skeletons running around I could have sworn they were in albion.. :)
Nice vid.

Giga

Fledgling Freddie
look at the hibs in the first fight Lol cant PBAoE so thy need to talk what to do first :p
a tip for your hib guys, when you cant PBAoE use Main assist, works very will.

and for the movie, well was ok, but i got negative feelings for ppl who play bonedancers, and ppl alrdy know why so no more of that.

i got an idea how fotm whould thes setup be if bonedancers got nerfed, say insta lifetab recast 30sec like every other instalifetab, and maybe only 1 healerpet, whould have to have a higher lvl tank pet so thy can solo ;)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
omg i got ownd and it wasnt by a savage - maby i suck, naah lets all scream NERF! :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
omg i got ownd and it wasnt by a savage - maby i suck, naah lets all scream NERF! :)
well BD is the last broken class mid has left after this patch, so u savages better get rerolling tbh ;)

not seen the video but i remember getting wtfpwned by em, heh

was a new setup we hadn't met before, had no tactics to fight it with, after the first encounter we had a little brainstorm session and figured out what was going on... will see how we do next time :m00:

duact

Fledgling Freddie
dunno in wich way bds are a broken class.. working as intended imo ;)))

anyway as u saied reason to this grps success was that few ppl knew how to play against us. but then again this was a random grp with very low rr. when we get higher rr and a set grp u will fear ;)

Giga

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:

before you point and yell whiner whiner i got a question

what is the spesification for a caster?

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
hehe nice, u rly owned us there tbh, but it's pritty much about the first mez =/

and yes NERF BD's =) :m00:

Jahar

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the removed insta debuffs from all classes... guess I was wrong.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
not seen it being done,but heard casting confusion on boney pets causes havoc...managed to get confusion off on necro pet once,it just stood staitonary....

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Jahar said:
I thought the removed insta debuffs from all classes... guess I was wrong.

It's the only thing that can safe some classes... So no I rather wanna keep my insta con debuff on necro :D

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
who needs Grouppurge if you have Eleas in the other team :touch:
Playing with effects self you dont see if a mez lands every time, breaking 1 mez in that fight which landed about same sec as I hit him, so?

And according to Dwy you got pretty lucky with mez in there, didnt bother putting all the other fights in there where he lands mez and we pbaoe you to bits? :] (not sure if the people in the group were excactly same)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Eleasias said:
Playing with effects self you dont see if a mez lands every time, breaking 1 mez in that fight which landed about same sec as I hit him, so? And according to Dwy you got pretty lucky with mez in there, didnt bother putting all the other fights in there where he lands mez and we pbaoe you to bits? :] (not sure if the people in the group were excactly same)

was not the same people. Ive only played 2 times and meet DS once. And im not sure if there is any other Dark BD than the one i play *hug rulke*. But i can see it happen tbh xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom