Battlefield Bad Company 2

throdgrain

FH is my second home
HC is much much better imo, though it does rather encourage snipers :(

So you've been playing for 6 hours and you havent beat the first level as medic? Wtf??

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you've been playing for 6 hours and you havent beat the first level as medic? Wtf??

Lvl 3 :p

I played the first few hours mostly on unranked servers so I guess that doesn't count towards your XP? I wanted to get a feel for the maps...

nath

Fledgling Freddie
There's not really any need to join unranked servers at all - you shouldn't have trouble finding ranked ones with decent pings.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Yeah, hardcore servers for the win, you need to unload a whole clip into someone on the non hardcore servers. I maxed out sniper the quickest, then engineer, then medic. Not played assault much. On most maps, playing medic is by far the most fun.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Gah. The microphone's stopped working for some reason (it worked first time I played) and I've just experienced a freeze and couldn't kill the process by any means - had to do a hard reboot! :eek:

(Enjoying more with better guns tho)...

eksdee

FH is my second home
picked this up the other day, really enjoyed the couple of hours i managed to fit in before work/coming to my girlfriend's place for the weekend. me and a friend who i play WoW with are planning to play this when we get annoyed with arena/while waiting for cataclysm - my question is, what ladders are available for this game where we might be able to join a low skill clan to learn the game and play some pickups/competitive games?

Marc

FH is my second home
Finally got round to this game and I am totally surprised. NO PUNKBUSTER PROBLEM!!!!!

Enjoying it so far, even though I keep getting raped!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've stopped playing it. (To be fair I've stopped playing everything whilst working away from home). I got to 30-odd hours and felt that I'd done everything the game wanted me to do and felt no compulsion to unlock the extra guns.

It was a nice blast, and still could be for a quick hour here or there. But enough fun to make me live the game (like I did with BF1942)? No chance.

And still more buggy than I'm prepared to put up with on my rig. Especially when nothing else is...

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I've recently got back into it. Played it for a bit when it first came out then didn't touch it till last week. Actually having fun, when I find the right servers lol

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
got this through the post from lovefilm at the weekend, awesome game! totally overlooked

Yaka

Part of the furniture
after having got and finished moh on pc i was very dissapoited with the game after the first 4 or so missions/stages it was nowt special. decided to try bc2 sp while its not the best in the world the sp side was very fun and entertaining for me am enjoying it.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Excuse the thread necro, but I can't even get this to run. Bought it ages ago, installed...attempt to patch...won't have it. Mighty pissed off as I've paid for it so should be able to feckin play it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom