Battlefield 3 Beta

Embattle

FH is my second home
Quite a few bugs, to be expected I guess although I prefer conquest over rush any way.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i know its beta but theyve put it out there as an open beta to get feedback and tbh its shit and it really pains me to say that cos ive been looking forward to this game for fucking ages

the bullet damage is retarded
the physics is like something off of counter shite
the sound is poor doenst give good indication of where you are getting shot from
the dmg indicators dont work
the squad system HA! what squad system it fucking sucks cant even leave yours to join a friend atm
not too keen on the browser
gfx glitches i can let these slide tho as its beta
menu system is terrible as said you cant do shit when dead surely thats the best time to pick your load out!

theres more but these are my game killers atm have cancelled my pre order gonna wait and see what peoples initial impressions are at release. hopefully it wont be as horrific as it is now

plus side the maps look good and quite dynamic

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've only had a quick go so I'm not feeling the love as yet, but then again I wasn't keen on BC2 when I first played it either. Some (very) first impressions:

*The options menu only accessible in game in fucking stupid
*I don't like the web based server browser, but I suppose I'll get used to it.
*I don't seem to be able to set up aliases, which given my Origin username isn't the name I've used on every BF game since BF1942, is fucking annoying

*Game itself is a sniper's paradise. Maybe when players evolve map tactics it'll change, but I found hiding places galore on the Metro map where I could blow people away to my heart's content.
*Don't like the physics at the moment; running looks weird
*Hit detection is strange, but I'm reserving judgement until I've played a few more weapons, especially with scopes; it may just be that I'm crap :)
*Definitely need some fixes for some of the destructable bits; I've run through floors a couple of times.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I reckon it's quite different, or at least as different as a sequel will be.

All my deaths come from some prone camping cunt :(

Embattle

FH is my second home
In essence this isn't even near the final game, it was a working beta to test servers etc so with that in mind I guess some of flaws can sort of be accepted.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
they release the other map to play and its alot better it feels more like battlefield not COD

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Well I tried to play again, first time I played was just after the open beta invite...but now I cannot connect. Tried a few times this week and each time I just get a message saying I lost connection to the EA servers...this is on the title screen when I click multiplayer..

Any ideas?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well I tried to play again, first time I played was just after the open beta invite...but now I cannot connect. Tried a few times this week and each time I just get a message saying I lost connection to the EA servers...this is on the title screen when I click multiplayer..

Any ideas?

Beta's closed. It shut down about a week-10 days ago. Got to wait until the 28th and the live release now.

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
All preloaded and waiting till 27th. Shame I will be in work all day. Think an early minute (as they are called in Antipodean lands) is on the cards

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll end up getting it but doubt I will play multiplayer, why? Cos I am shit at online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom