Film Batman: Dark Knight Rises

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why? So Toht and Scouse could argue over what actually happened for the next 100 years? ;)

Pfft, it's quite clear that the bomb opened a wormhole to a new dimension and this batman was just earth 1, while the ending scene means that alfred got it on with catwoman and made a new batman, which is the actual batman we know from batman 1 in the 80s.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Calling Murphy a bad actor is something I have never heard before. From anyone. Especially anyone that knows anything about films, theatre and acting.

Seems to be common consensus amongst people I know, many of whom have a lifelong-love of films, theatre and acting.

Good that you feel such bum-love for him that you have decided that I know nothing because I expressed an opinion that's different from yours...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No I was offering surprise at hearing something I've not heard before.

You need to take your "I really, REALLY want to get in an argument" hat off that you're wearing.

Poag

m00?
Personally I thought the whole League of Shadows thing, targeting Gotham specifically, was the weakest theme of the whole Nolan Bat-verse. It actually makes very little sense. Ras-Al-Ghul in the comics is all about reducing the global population to in order to save the planet; crushing one city...what's the point?
Didn't the comics start off the same way? targeting Gotham due to its importance (the worlds greatest city) and then moving onto more drastic "Reduce Population" plans later in the comic series?

gohan

FH is my second home
No I was offering surprise at hearing something I've not heard before.

You need to take your "I really, REALLY want to get in an argument" hat off that you're wearing.
He's lost 2 arguments already :( one was to toht....... he has some catching up to do, needs to win 3 by the end of the day to end on a positive score

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No. You called me mental and then implied that I know nothing about films...

1. Your recent behaviour has been mental. Some might say psychopathic, or mad?
2. Any inference was applied by your own brain.

gohan

FH is my second home
Lost to toht? The joker is mad! By your own admission! :)
Ye but according to the 3 doctors of mental health he is not........ And they go to comicon to do presentations on it..... so as far as authority on the subject goes they probably win....

I still think the joker is fucking chicken oriental tho

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Didn't the comics start off the same way? targeting Gotham due to its importance (the worlds greatest city) and then moving onto more drastic "Reduce Population" plans later in the comic series?

Er, I don't think so, no. As far as I can remember it was always a "mankind needs to be culled to save the planet" thing. Then again in the comics he's 500 years old so who knows?

Poag

m00?
Fairly sure hes also died a dozen or so times....

Maybe crossed a few neurons on the rebirth.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Went to see this tonight, missed the frist 5 minutes as i got caught babysititng (walked in at catwoman dressed as a maid stealing pearls scene)

Must say it impressed me, especially the Kane character and the twists/open ended finale, very good end to an exceptional series of films Bravo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

darkknight_3_dark-knight-rises.jpg

VERSUS

kane_command_conquer.jpg

I'd watch it :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's not Kane...

This is Kane...
RAW_1008_Photo_142.jpg

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I try and repress any memories of that Kane from my memory, you can thank EA ruining C&C for that.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No need for respect ;)

On a more topical matter though, i can suggest the Joker graphical novel(´98). Good stuff, puts a nice perspective on it.
To be fair G. I actually wanted to discuss Toht's opinion that the joker isn't mad.

Yes, I should know better than to try to have an actual discussion with him, but he's been banging on about the joker in so many threads I thought this would be the thread for it...

Enough, you two are acting like fucking kindergarten kids, next it will be "My dad is bigger than yours". Take it to a private conversation where this shit can fester and not be seen by us as be to frank, I and I speak for many others are fucking sick to death of it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Enough, you two are acting like fucking kindergarten kids, next it will be "My dad is bigger than yours". Take it to a private conversation where this shit can fester and not be seen by us as be to frank, I and I speak for many others are fucking sick to death of it.

That was aaaaaages ago m8 ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That was aaaaaages ago m8 ;)

Well it does apply to a more recent incident as well, but only one that isn't a clear warning sign labeled "scouse and toht bullsh*t inside" is the amphrax thread, to which i apologized.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
/quietly fumes because, despite the fact I was talking to deebs, toht just had to say something.

Stop following me around the forum, stalker.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh for f*cks sake, fine, i'm doing the forum a favor and putting Scouse on ignore. End of, done, no more. (well not actual ignore since werewolf games need it so ;))

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Went to see this tonight, missed the frist 5 minutes as i got caught babysititng (walked in at catwoman dressed as a maid stealing pearls scene)

Must say it impressed me, especially the Kane character and the twists/open ended finale, very good end to an exceptional series of films Bravo

That's a shame, the opening scene involving Bane is superb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom