Film Batman: Dark Knight Rises

Gray

FH is my second home
So during the final Harry Potter movie at the cinemas, Warner Brothers released their trailer for The Dark Knight Rises.

Since then, a lot of crappy copies have been going on Youtube and the likes from cameras inside the cinemas, but they've been a bit shit.

Now they've released a HD version of it to the public...

The Dark Knight Rises; Facebook

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"Meh" trailer. Bane storyline?

Personally, they should just make Dark Knight Returns and then never do another Batman again. But then they've been making them for 60 years so...

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Bane is not my favourite villan, I hoped that when they announced Tom Hardy was a part of the cast that he would be there to play Mr Zasz as that character should fit into the Christopher Nolan Gotham better than Bane.

Still I hold onto the thought that he's made one good film and a fantastic one so he knows what he's doing.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I see from the cast that it's Inception mk.II
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Looks absolutely fucking gash.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Bane is not my favourite villan, I hoped that when they announced Tom Hardy was a part of the cast that he would be there to play Mr Zasz as that character should fit into the Christopher Nolan Gotham better than Bane.

Still I hold onto the thought that he's made one good film and a fantastic one so he knows what he's doing.

If its Knightfall Bane, that could be quite good, if its post-Knightfall-increasingly-pathetic-Bane, not so much.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Don't know the lore, but Tom Hardy is an excellent actor for a role like that, so I'll keep an open mind on it....

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else notice that they seem to have taken about 14 seconds of new footage and then cut it together with about 2 mins of footage from the first two, slapped on a graphic or two and called it a "new" trailer.

gifv more new stuff ffs :/

Gray

FH is my second home
Bit spoiler-ish on incoming pictures so you've been warned, also, looks like they might be still using the vehicle from the previous films as a means of getting around.

‪Tumbler (Batmobile) Close-up Details!‬‏ - YouTube
‪BINGO!!!! Three Tumblers (Batmobiles) Invade City Street: The Dark Knight Rises!!!‬‏ - YouTube

0f325.jpg
dkr-batman-bane.jpg

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone else notice that they seem to have taken about 14 seconds of new footage and then cut it together with about 2 mins of footage from the first two, slapped on a graphic or two and called it a "new" trailer.

gifv more new stuff ffs :/

It's still a year away, it's just a teaser trailer

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Why does every film have the word "Rise" in it these days? :S

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"Shame" that it will flop no matter what, with last one being such a cosmic cluster of unpredictable and unrepeatable events, forming one of the greatest batman movies. This will be compared and as such, even if a great piece of entertainment, it will fail.

Will have to try and avoid comparing myself, but batman without joker is...well...batman and only problem with batman stuff is batman(as said by yachtzee) :D

Bane could be good, especially if he beats the living flappies out of battyboy.

Yes, i'm firmly in the villain camp in the batman universe.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
its also hella cool villains. It has the Riddler in it, Gordon Levitt plays him. good actor.

/or not - just checked, was a rumor that he played riddler :(

Gray

FH is my second home
New pictures of some other new baddy (Or maybe a goody?)

anne-hathaway-catwoman-photo.jpg
1tonxe.jpg

Also, since it's only a picture, i'm not going to bother with making a new thread - But there has been a new image of the new Superman: Man of Steel released:

Superman-man-of-steel-huge.jpg

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
its also hella cool villains. It has the Riddler in it, Gordon Levitt plays him. good actor.

/or not - just checked, was a rumor that he played riddler :(

Rumour no more. IMDb has him there. And yes, he's great. I suspect always destined to be a supporting actor but then most of my favourites tend to be supporting actors rather than the teeth-and-hair-oil mains :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Rumour no more. IMDb has him there. And yes, he's great. I suspect always destined to be a supporting actor but then most of my favourites tend to be supporting actors rather than the teeth-and-hair-oil mains :)
yeah hes in it, but not as riddler :(

Gray

FH is my second home
I was going to make a Superman Man of Steel thread, but since theres only a few pictures so far there wouldn't be any point to it..

henry_cavill_superman_man_of_steel_august_30_2011_03-450x704.jpg

man-of-steel-costume1.jpeg

man-of-steel-faora3.jpg

Looks good, but is certainly missing 1-2 things overall.

Keep your eyes up north.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
That really doesn't look right.

It's just not Superman without the pants.

Change the outfit completely if you're going to take away such a fundamental part of it. :/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's almost as if he's... Naked? But I am sure the majority of this forum will enjoy that :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Superman, bleh.

Moar Dark Knight, am in Chicago ATM near where they filmed the bank robbery. Tis like a homage.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That really doesn't look right.

It's just not Superman without the pants.

Change the outfit completely if you're going to take away such a fundamental part of it. :/

They've already changed it in the relaunch of the comics;

Attachments

• Justice-League-2011-1.jpg
    Justice-League-2011-1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom