Base nuke with debuff or spec nuke

O

ophone

The char I'm playing mostly at the moment is a spirit cabby. Since my main part in rvr groups is nuking and area diseasing (yes, I have 20 body), I'm keen on respeccing body.
So here my question: Are body spec nukes way harder than base nukes with the best debuff?

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure but I would expect the debuff'd nuke to be better.

olco

Fledgling Freddie
Simply put: no the spec nukes aren't better then the debuffed base lifetaps.

Reason being the highest spec nuke (lifetap for a cabby) is even elss in delve then the lvl 50 base lifetap. Only good this about it is that it drains more hp (90% instead of 60% i believe for the base one)

Only problem with debuffed nukes is the variance you'll get for not having high body (respec to 26 body or something if you wanna stay full spirit)

most spiritspecs are 46 (or 47) spirit, rest in body and some lose a bit of body to get the first ns in matter

Tri spec specs around 34 in body, 25 in matter and rest in spirit, gives you a 30% debuff (which ain't bad) and less variance on you rnukes and a better nearsight

full body has no use tbh (don't get much worth mentioning in higher bodyspec), better off making a body sorceror then tbh

O

ophone

Thanks olco,

I'll just lower a bit my spirit spec. But still, I could use the high area disease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom