rr7 zerk spec / ra's

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
found a cheap temp with slayer pieces and sidi equivalent bp, but looking for some spec's

afaik 50 LA 50 Sword 28 parry is thrown around a bit, but what about if i want to mess about solo in labby is that still a decent spec or not, and RA's im not sure of.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
50 la 42 parry 39 sword @ rr1

50 la 45 parry 36 sword @ rr5 etc

1st ra you are going to need is obviously lw1 then pain 1 and after that its all about charge 3-4 and then you maybe might need a wee bit of aug quick and then its charge 5 or det/more pain

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
went 34 sword 50LA 46parry at rr7, bought myself a parry myth for 800g and with some moparry I've been able to get some parry stuns in; also though bringing out the 2h with beserk/bspike has got me some 1k hits on casters.

This is with npc buffs in labby just trying it out, duel'd a rr6 pally and won lost to a champ afaik but still once I get bot to 50 and get used to a tank ths could be fun.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
46+17 parry with parry 4 is around parry cap, maybe try a different myth as it's a waste of a slot atm

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
46+17 parry with parry 4 is around parry cap, maybe try a different myth as it's a waste of a slot atm

Where did you get this info from? (Genuinely interested in knowing)

Doesn't dex affect parry at all, or are you assuming he has just base dex+155?

If you have 44+11 parry how useful would a parry myth be?

Meticode

Regular Freddie
Where did you get this info from? (Genuinely interested in knowing)

Block is capped at 60% (in RVR)
Parry and Evade is capped at 50% (in RVR)

The most widely used and basic calculation to find parry/block cap is:
[(dexX2)-100/40]+(comp spec/2)+mob/mop%= parry/block Rate

In order to find evade rate it's:
[(dex+quick)-100/40]+(evade lvl X5)=evade chance.

I've never went by Charplan becuase I found the equation to be a tad bit more accurate doing it manually. So let's just say for example, you're RR7 Troll with 314 Dex fully buffed (101+115). And you're specced 46+17 Parry with no RAs into Parry.

[(dex*2) - 100/40]+(Composite Spec / 2) + MoBlock%-or-MoParry% = Parry/Block Rate
[(314*2)-100/40] + (64 / 2) + 0 = Parry/Block Rate
28.9% + 27% = 55.9%

Technically with that equation it's showing that you don't need ANY Mastery of Parry at all with that spec to get over 50% parry rate. My honest suggestion for you would be to do this to find the most accurate answer...

Calculate out what your percentage of Parry would be from the equation above with whatever Dex you have on your toon (plug your dex buffed into the slot that has the 314 listed). Fully buff yourself, then get another Troll Zerker fully buffed that has at least 400 strength (because they're pretty close to being the highest weaponskill class in the game) and that is specced 50+XX weapon and dual him. Have him style you 1000 times, then calculate the the miss/hit/parry rate from that. Obviously this is a lot of work and you'll have to have someone heal you the whole time.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Regarding the tests I was always under the impression the opponents weapon skill reduces your parry or block chance so if you had a basic 60% block chance, minus the opponents weapon skill it means you have x% block chance. Also factor in debuffs and it becomes a mind fuck.

For templates it's all about the procs and /use IMO. I have seen a guy in our guild rape a vampiir On his 2hand savage by ml10 silencing him at the start before he can fumble etc :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Regarding the tests I was always under the impression the opponents weapon skill reduces your parry or block chance so if you had a basic 60% block chance, minus the opponents weapon skill it means you have x% block chance. Also factor in debuffs and it becomes a mind fuck.

Correct. That's why most of the testing is fail. The breaking point for dex is a good one though (and a good example).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom