Bands you'd like to say 'Fuck you' to?

E

echo

Fuck you, W. Axl Rose. Fuck you fuck you fuck you.

S

Summo

Fuck you, Manic Street Preachers. Fuck you, fuckers!

S

Scooba Da Bass

Can all the idiots start giving reasons so there's a potential for discussion instead of;

FUCK YOU BAND X LOLZ

M

mank!

Fuck you to Mike Joyce for tarnishing the legacy of The Smiths with his money grabbing antics.

L

leggy

Fuck you sonic youth for being shit pretentious cunts who write depressingly shit music that makes me want to rip my anus with a goodmans CD player.

E

ECA

FUCK YOU DJ SAMMY FOR RIPPING OFF OLD HARDCORE TUNES AND PUTTING OUT SHITTY DANCE/TRACE VERSIONS!!

E

echo

Fuck you Axl Rose for violating the corpse of Guns N Roses! Let it die FS!

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
Can all the idiots start giving reasons so there's a potential for discussion instead of;

FUCK YOU BAND X LOLZ

U mean I really have to give a reason why I hate Cheeky Girls?

Y

Yoni

FUCK YOU Bill Drummond for his rendition of Julian Cope is Dead and for not burying JC along with the Teardrops

C

Clowneh!

oh yes... the fucking cheeky girls. and all of those pop idol, pop start people.

//edit: JUS BECUZ

D

doh_boy

wellll

The Prodigy same reason as scoobs for portishead.
Oasis (well more for becoming formulaic rather than crap coz I likes the new stuff).

Sterophonics for giving such a top first album for it all to go tits up afterwards (I stopped caring after the hair :/)

The Libertines for fucking about like tossers (pete left the band got caught braking and entering and set-up another band called the libertines :|)

M

maxi--

Originally posted by ECA
I'd like to say a big FUCK YOU to maxi, for being a genre hopping mixmag style tart.

Can you elaborate please?

before i launch into a rant.

As i don't REALLY know what you're talking about

T

Trem

FUCK YOU to Rage Against The Machine for splitting up then becoming Audioslave, I WANT RAGE NOT SONGS ABOUT BRA'S AND FLOWERS!!!!

E

ECA

Originally posted by maxi--
Can you elaborate please?

before i launch into a rant.

As i don't REALLY know what you're talking about

Yes, your calling a particular genre of music a fad. your following TOTP and Radio 1 and listening to whats *hip and happening* instead of what you like.

Mixmag are the epitomy of my hatred in this respect, for eg what they did to hardcore and more recently prog, ie building it up then 6-12 months later slagging it off.

P

[PS]Mung

Busted.

Fucking tossers. Just the sound of their name makes me want to lash out at random passer-bys.

S

sonicyouth

Originally posted by ECA
Yes, your calling a particular genre of music a fad. your following TOTP and Radio 1 and listening to whats *hip and happening* instead of what you like.

As much as it pains me to defend him, you're so wrong you've gone all the way round to being correct and back to wrong again. He has similar taste in music to me, and I know that none of the stuff I listen to are in anyway releated to what is on TOTP/Radio1.

He also listens to very obscure indie.

E

ECA

Originally posted by sonicyouth
As much as it pains me to defend him, you're so wrong you've gone all the way round to being correct and back to wrong again. He has similar taste in music to me, and I know that none of the stuff I listen to are in anyway releated to what is on TOTP/Radio1.

He also listens to very obscure indie.

He's bashing a genre of music for not being the *in* thing, regardless of his reasoning of musical taste, which I clearly wrongly attempted to guess.

I'll send a steps CD as an apology!

S

sonicyouth

Originally posted by ECA
He's bashing a genre of music for not being the *in* thing, regardless of his reasoning of musical taste, which I clearly wrongly attempted to guess.

I'll send a steps CD as an apology!

He's 'bashing' it because it's shit, and I agree with him.

E

ECA

Originally posted by sonicyouth
He's 'bashing' it because it's shit, and I agree with him.

you used to like the manics fo FUCK YOU BUDDY!

:D

S

sonicyouth

Perhaps you'll grow out of being a trolling fuck for no reason. I won't hold my breath in the meantime though.

D

danger

Not even if I offer you £80 + a token good for one free pedicure?

BTW... TREM... PM FS :p ... #wij#wij#wij#wij#wij#wij#wij#wij#wij#wij#wij#wij#wij

S

Sharma

a big fuck you to pop bands in general for existing.

M

Meatballs

people do know that pop stands for popular? and if there wasn't any pop bands that'd mean no-one likes music anymore?

M

maxi--

EXACTLY

Pop is a wonderful thing, some of the best bands ever to exist were pop bands. To show complete lack of understanding for the who thing, by making a sweeping statement is idiotic.
Sorry.

mass manufactured money spinning records however, exist within all sorts of genres, just on different scales.

so fuck you pete waterman, and fuck you fred durst you fat fuck,

Users who are viewing this thread