Bands you'd like to say 'Fuck you' to?

S

Scooba Da Bass

So, what bands do you feel need a 'Fuck you' and for what reason?

I'll start off with Portishead; Fuck you for taking 5 years to even start on your new album, claiming it'd come out early this year and then just dropping off the radar, hurry up and RELEASE SOME NEW STUFF ALREADY.

G

gremlin

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
I'll start off with Portishead; Fuck you for taking 5 years to even start on your new album
Amen to that bruddah.

Another one, Staind -- that guy really needs to cheer up ffs.

S

Sir Frizz

'Fuck you' to that group who did a metal cover of Chistina Aguileras Genie In A Bottle.

:/

M

mank!

Fuck you to Mike Joyce, formerly of The Smiths.

S

scooby-doo

a big fuck you to...

blazing squad.
steps
cant think i need a coffee i'll be back.

L

leggy

Fuck you to pearl jam for never doing enough UK gigs when they were at their best.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by leggy
Fuck you to pearl jam for never doing enough UK gigs when they were at their best.

You can't fit many gigs in 2 minutes mate.

:p

L

leggy

Originally posted by Xtro
You can't fit many gigs in 2 minutes mate.

:p

*stabs 37 times with a broken Killing Joke CD case*

:D

M

maxi--

fuck you:

Evanescence
any 'punk' band that wishes to sound like Blink 182, this includes sum 41.
Paul Mcartney - you are dead
those fad nu metal bands, look guys nu metal was a FAD it FUCKING SUCKED just like So Solid Crw, you've had your time NOW FUCK OFF AND STOP TRYING TO REVIVE IT.
Stereophonics

X

Xtro

Originally posted by leggy
*stabs 37 times with a broken Killing Joke CD case*

:D

/moons at leggy and Trem :D

New Killing Joke album with Dave Grohl 4 teh w1n!

M

mank!

Dave Grohl with Killing Joke? The man gets everywhere!

X

Xtro

Eyup manky :)

Aye, apparently Grohl always loved Killing Joke as did the rest of Nirvana. After KJ muttering about Nirvana ripping them off (main hook in "Come As You Are" being a slower version of the main hook from "Eighties" by KJ) they used to joke about playing gigs with Nirvana (then Foo Fighters after Cobains demise). Jaz Coleman ended up sending tapes for the new album to Grohl on a whim and he gleefully agreed to do the album :)

Youth playing for KJ again is fking amazing tho tbh, fine fine bassist.

M

mank!

I always was under the impression Kurt Cobain denied ever hearing of Killing Joke after Come As You Are came out? Still, Mr. Grohl gets everywhere these days :)

X

Xtro

Dave Grohl is in some shite mag like Metal Hammer this month(week? fuck knows I dont buy it, flicked through it in Stansted Airport) and I read the interview. Openly admits to telling Kurt at the time that it ripped off KJ but Kurt thought it was a better song so fuck it.

Apparently I look like Dave Grohl btw :(

T

Trem

Dave Grohl is a top songwriter and singer, Enjoy The Silence still upsets me :(

He ain't a looker though Xtro.........but you are, sugar cheeks;)

M

mank!

You're thinking of Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode, Trem :)

T

Trem

LMAO, I've just realised Dave Grohl/Dave Gahan, I'm an idiot.......but my head is in the shed nowadays, I ain't even read the replies because the piss taking will destroy me:(

M

Meatballs

Can we have a resounding, "FUCK YOU" for Busted please?

X

Xtro

Now Trem...I really did LOL then and spat coffee over my keyboard :(

Apparently I have "bits of his face" - wtf does that mean LOL

M

mank!

Originally posted by Trem
LMAO, I've just realised Dave Grohl/Dave Gahan, I'm an idiot.......but my head is in the shed nowadays, I ain't even read the replies because the piss taking will destroy me:(

*stroke*

G

Gef

I'd like to say fuck you to Destinys Child, for being on wherever you go and sending pain through my head like someone scratching a blackboard.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Gef
I'd like to say fuck you to Destinys Child, for being on wherever you go and sending pain through my head like someone scratching a blackboard.

Strangely I'd like to say "Fuck Me" to Destiny's Child.

D

danger

Oasis for making 2 good albums, then a load of shit ones while at the same time being a bunch of utter cunts.

T

Trem

FS DANGLERS!!!

Where do you hang out irc wise now dang?

E

ECA

Originally posted by maxi--

those fad nu metal bands, look guys nu metal was a FAD it FUCKING SUCKED just like So Solid Crw, you've had your time NOW FUCK OFF AND STOP TRYING TO REVIVE IT.

I'd like to say a big FUCK YOU to maxi, for being a genre hopping mixmag style tart.

Users who are viewing this thread