V

vintervargen

i wanna see 8 pallys with purge/ip/fh up vs np :D

K

K0nah

Originally posted by vintervargen

hehe yeh might be interesting :m00:

i always thought pally heal chant was limited to 3 stacking but seem to remember mythic saying otherwise recently...

maybe farek/parlain/sigh/gwal/metalwolf/xanetia and a few others might like to try it :p

dont think there are 8 pallies in alb with all those RAs tho.. least not yet ;)

T

Trubble

Originally posted by vintervargen

The NP savages will rip the paladins apart, dont forget that paladins dont have determination so it only takes a good mess then stun to ruin the paladins chants.

P

parlain

Originally posted by K0nah
hehe yeh might be interesting :m00:

i always thought pally heal chant was limited to 3 stacking but seem to remember mythic saying otherwise recently...

maybe farek/parlain/sigh/gwal/metalwolf/xanetia and a few others might like to try it :p

dont think there are 8 pallies in alb with all those RAs tho.. least not yet ;)

Yes it 8 stacks (46*2*8=736 heal every 8 seconds)

Yup I think there could be 8 pala's with FH/IP if they Spec'd it (Farek/Parlain/Sighfi/Gwalmar/Regtur/Metalwolf/Hatjijai/Zael)

Using /assist the damage output on a single target would be enough to kill em as Pala damage output isn't as gimped as people like to believe (news to me too after some tests we ran :D )

Yes we'd run at a crawling sprint pace even perma sprinting so you'd have to take at least one Minstrel

Oh and 2/3 buffbots for buffs

And pbae would prolly wtfpwn us ^^

But ye would be interesting :D

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Trubble
The NP savages will rip the paladins apart, dont forget that paladins dont have determination so it only takes a good mess then stun to ruin the paladins chants.

they can rezz too xD

G

gwal

Originally posted by cougar-
they gonne twist us to death?

hahahaha :clappy:

seriously tho, sure, it could be fun to play around for a while like that, but decent enemies would make us loose due to CC.

ofc, I´d take great pleasure in any fights won, as it would enable me to annoy my guildies even more with how paladin > everything else, and we should all make one, and zerg a relic keep with 200+ paladins - I call it operation purify. and if there comes a zerg to beat us, we just make their comps crash by twisting all of us. we can even have a few friars and clerics with us, as they can be under the protection of the paladins, and they do fit in.

hmm, gonna shut up now, getting out of hand :), but gotta admit, has a bit of fun in it, a paladin army :)

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Light armour? Since when is leather with absorb buff and both AF-buffs 'light armour' ?

I got the same AF as chain, same absorb only different vulnerable/resistant-table.
same abs yes same af no
theres your diff sweety so many people are so missinformed on friars no determ sucks serious, more and more old friars ar rerolling heavy tanks for this (jigs playing a merc im playing virek soon. Friar cant match damage of an arms or merc , ok so they hit faster but in a tank group chances are youd get 1-2 hits on a enemy anyway

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Jaxal
just a little bit extra info for the ppl who think pole is superior to 2h

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=54237713&replies=12

from the logs u can see that 2h and polearm styles do similar damage, with the exception of defenders revenge
this can be neglected since this style is hardly ever used in real rvr

if u take in account that 2h has 2 very easy accesible stuns......

like i said, just a little extra info :D
2hthrust4tehwin!!1 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom