back

• Thread starter Testin da Cable
  • Start date
T

Testin da Cable

...from a luverly, luverly vacation...

...to sunny [for a change hehehe :D] Ireland wheee! Wow I really had a great time. My friend Max and I got some serious walking, some great climbing, lots of booze [Murphy's Stout r00lz all -yes it does heh, but the uber-luverly Guinness is a very close second :D:D] and to cap it off we actually got sunburnt twice and came back quite tanned.

Gosh, it really was a pain to get on the plane [ooh err :D] if you follow me, and holland is/was/will be it's usual rushed and stressy self worse luck -even tho the weather is great atm :D

Anyhoo, bear with me a bit as I read all posts of the last three weeks in a frantic effort to catch up quickly heh. If something of [barrys]world moving magnitude has happend, pls give us a shout about it and I'll thank you kindly hehe :)

Woo, looks like a load of posties and newsies and even a column update or two so I'd better get cracking. Does give me a chance to see if I really can do three things at once haha.

-tdc

T

Testin da Cable

did he now?
who would have thought :)

L

Louster

You could've just stayed here to get a tan. What with all the flames...

Oh my. :(

T

Testin da Cable

Aye, I've been doing some reading up to now and I've seen 'em. Too bad innit. As the Tugster says, it doesn't make this place very pleasant aiiii. Anyway, I'll muddle through I expect heh.

-tdc

M

Moving Target

how the HELL can you get a tan in Ireland!?

P

Perplex

Welcome back :) Thought the leprechauns had done away with ya

L

luap

I'm back too :)

I've been in the US for a week and everythings moved on nicely.

T

Testin da Cable

Hey there Luap wb m8 :) How were things in the big us of a?

Hehe nah Perplex, I didn't see one. Even after several pints :D There were one or two fair maidens tho, of which I would have had no problems with at all had they tried to spirit me away :D:D

T

Testin da Cable

Thanks Tuggeh :D

Aye, aye they rock indeed :)
ooooh errrr /me runs of to take a shower :D:D:D:D

W

Wazzerphuk

Yay, maybe the quality of the threads may go up a little. Been nothing but total SHITE in the general forum recently.

O

old.TUG

The infamous 'love puppets' are re-united!! Hehe ;)

T

Testin da Cable

ooh errrr heh :eek:
shhhhhhhhhh :D

btw why am I up this late? I have to work tomotrrow ffs!!

L

Louster

FSF!!1

It's odd. Y'know. How some people actually work on Mondays? Bloody weird.

I don't, of course.

M

MYstIC G

Ah crap not you again ;)

Welcome Back m8

:clap: Spammer Time, Spammer, Spammer Time :clap:

T

Testin da Cable

:D

you know, a m8 of mine [who lives about 5 mins away] is also one of those lucky peeps who doesn't have to work on mondays. he phoned me at 0:15 to tell me that by the time he would be getting up I'd prolly almost be home again from my job. I seriously considered dropping down his place to pee through the letterbox, but it was raining so I didn't. I do believe that in 1 hour and 6 minutes time [when I actually have to get up] I will be rather cranky heh :D

M

MYstIC G

I wanna know where your getting all your "Bad Idea" sigs from. Are they from a webby or just life experience ;)

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

Ive been to Ireland before. On some days it was sunny+hot.

But on other days, it rained.

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

Do Wij and testin_da_cable know eachother in real life?

Or is it because they are both in 1st and 2nd place respectively in terms of posting?

W

Wij

Check the location tags :)

hard for me to pop over for a b33r init :D

Users who are viewing this thread