Back to DAOC

J

Jonaldo

er?

Who the hell gave ANYONE the idea that brown sauce is good? it's the most bizarre disgusting unnatural invention ever and should be banned. Bacon tastes great as it is, I've got no idea why anyone would want to ruin it wit either tomato or brown sauce.

Oh forgot the point of the thread - I got an e-mail from Eve online saying if I just complete a questionnaire about why I left I can get 20 days free play time. Guess they are running low on players but for 20 days to check out if anything is new I think I'll go fill it in tonight :)

T

Testin da Cable

you do realise that the sauce isn't for the bacon...it's for the eggs. you silly person :)

L

Louster

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Oh forgot the point of the thread - I got an e-mail from Eve online saying if I just complete a questionnaire about why I left I can get 20 days free play time. Guess they are running low on players but for 20 days to check out if anything is new I think I'll go fill it in tonight :)
Yeah I also got that. Filled in the thing and whatnot, reinstalled, and the servers were down. Downloaded and applied the patch in the meantime. Played later. Got into the game for five minutes, realised nothing fundamental had changed and it was still shit and tedious. Uninstalled. Yippee.

T

Tom

I sold my copy of EVE on Ebay, I'm glad I did because it sounds like the game isn't going anywhere.

D

djpringle

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
you do realise that the sauce isn't for the bacon...it's for the eggs. you silly person :)

NO NO NO, brown for bacon ....ketchup for eggs!!! Lea & Perrins for beans by the way.

T

Testin da Cable

well, imo bacon done properly doesn't need sauce. I also sometimes put cheese on eggs and that goes nicely with ketchup sauce. brown sauce is for chips anyway :p

edit: now branston pickle is where it's at if you want a proper cheese sarnie tbh

J

Jonaldo

Sauce + bacon is a culinary nono, it just ruins the flavour.

T

Testin da Cable

exactly. I mean proper crispy bacon mind you. now I must away or my irate gf will boil over :uhoh:

C

.Cask

I'm just glad that I quit DAoC while my account was still worth some cash.

Roll on games that are fun.

W

Wij

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Wij did teh funny on Sharma! \o/ \\o //o

\o/

I 0wn :D

Bacon sarnies need no sauce but the bread should be fried in the fat left in the pan to ensure no fat is wasted :)

J

Jonaldo

Grilled chicken is lovely, and roast chicken even better.

Hope you enjoy eating fat and potential heart disease :puke:

T

Testin da Cable

heh it's not like I eat fried food on a daily basis :) I try to balance everything, food and drink, sports and relaxation. I allow chips, crisps and junkfood every now and then, just like I allow beer and spirits every so often.

C

Chameleon

Play q3 dammit!! :)

No seriously, I quit daoc some time ago and am so glad I did. It encourages extraordinary amounts of time spent in front of the pc, addicted to a game that isn't actually that good but has been designed to make you keep coming back for more punishment! The whole 'just one more level', 'I must just get that super dooper spear' is like some seriously addictive drug and the game developers know it. Wake up and brush off that rocket launcher!! :)

M

~Mobius~

I just renewed my DAOC account but its not so fun as the old days with mates. Going to renew my old american account, GOA suck and some friends are playing over there. Much better service and faster patching. :)

S

Sar

Originally posted by sad_mung
You're all a bit bitchy today.
Why did I post it here?
I thought I'd get fewer shitty remarks.
Anyone else felt the same about DAOC?

If I post it on the DAOC forums all I'll get is prick-faced comments from total winkers. So.....

I played it when it first came out for about 4 months or thereabouts - then got bored of it profusely. Never ever went back to it. That's the problem with MMORPGs atm, not enough content to keep players busy/occupied - they all rely on players mainly entertaining themselves, but for the most part that's impossible/too much of a hassle to organise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom