Film Avengers Assemble!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My son on the other hand, is stopping me going on opening night because his christening is the next morning
You should bin the god-bothering off m8.

A wet forehead and a bit of crying ain't no match for some Wheedon-directed action :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

A wet forehead and a bit of crying ain't no match for some Wheedon-directed action :)
Cabin in the woods? (sorry for the offtopic)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Not my idea. Bloody catholics.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cabin in the woods?

I'd not heard it was Whedon until last night. Was tempted when I heard it was him tho. Know if it's worth a punt?

Not my idea. Bloody catholics.

As long as you keep him away from the vicar you'll be fine m8 ;)

I take it you're going to put your foot down with that bloody awful communion shite that you have to indoctrinate them for?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd not heard it was Whedon until last night. Was tempted when I heard it was him tho. Know if it's worth a punt?
The trailer looks ok, think I will go watch it if I can find the money.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My son on the other hand, is stopping me going on opening night because his christening is the next morning and we have a house full of relatives and friends coming. Why I oughta...

fake injury, say you are going to A&E, and the go the the cinema :)

DaGaffer

I take it you're going to put your foot down with that bloody awful communion shite that you have to indoctrinate them for?

That's my line in the sand. I've already made that quite clear.

fake injury, say you are going to A&E, and the go the the cinema :)

Can't. I'm on airport pickup duty :(

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Pre-ordered my tickets for opening night at my local Vue. Hate the fact they are only showing 3D screens, so had to fork up the extra cash. £25 for 2 of us.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Can't. I'm on airport pickup duty :(

arrange to pick up some people who *also* want to see the movie. then fake a car crash. have a getaway car standing by, and do a high speed run through the city to the cinema.

that's what I would do tbh.

DaGaffer

arrange to pick up some people who *also* want to see the movie. then fake a car crash. have a getaway car standing by, and do a high speed run through the city to the cinema.

that's what I would do tbh.

Whilst I've always wanted to be in a Michael Bay movie*, I think I may have found a slightly simpler solution. One of the friends staying with us is bringing her 13 year old son along - can't have the poor kid being bored so I'll take him to see a movie on Sunday. "What, there's some comic book movie on? Yeah I suppose I can take hime to that..."

*obviously a lie. Except maybe Con-Air.

TdC

ooh you devious so-and-so! score brownie points AND get to watch the movie. nice work :)

TdC

as to likening my creativity to that of Michael Bay, it was the best I could come up with at such short notice. I'm sure he says similar things all the time :D

DaGaffer

I have no interest in this at all.

But then it has Scarlett....

What? You mean you can resist getting Avengers designer 3D glasses? What is wrong with you?
0312_3d.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Can someone just compile all the scenes with her in it so I don't have to watch the rest of the shite? :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If Scarlett really got them boobs done, as some say, I want the name of her doctor so I can get a pair as well

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Funny how they call it "Real 3D" when the Avengers is actually made 3D after filming (n)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Going to see it tomorrow - we tried to get the 2D but that was sold out, so 3D it is.....

Everz

FH is my second home
Having to wait till next week to see this.. :'(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
About to ring my 2 local cinemas to see if it's all booked out, latest showing is 21.20 which is odd i guess it's a thursday tho

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking amazing film!! This is a must see in the cinema for 2012!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Joss Whedon is now a legend, amazing film from start to finish. Go see now.

The comedy and action were spot on, the special effects brilliant. Loki was even better in this than in Thor. You could tell Whedon was involved in the script, great dialogue.

DaGaffer

Still wish it wasn't 3D though; hateful bit of technology.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I only found 1 or 2 scenes horrible in 3d. That aside I thoroughly enjoyed the film. Tell me you stayed for the end credits.....

DaGaffer

Deebs said:
I only found 1 or 2 scenes horrible in 3d. That aside I thoroughly enjoyed the film. Tell me you stayed for the end credits.....

The Thanos bit? Very fanboy pleasing (even if he is a total ripoff of Darkseid), but I wonder how many of the general audience will get it. Thing is, I'd heard there was another post- credits scene, waited to the end but nowt

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Going this evening.
Ordered my tickets online yesterday at noon and a lot of seats were already taken.
Luckily some people are still superstitious and most seats up high on row 13 were still available.
Silly people :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Was alright, definitely over-hyped to oblivion but not the shitest movie of the year so far... was pretty disappointed it didnt offer more tbh considering all the build up/hype it created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom