old.Anarki

No more Flame? cmon guys, lets keep it up, lets set a new record? o_O
Gimme your best NP ^^

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by old.Anarki
No more Flame? cmon guys, lets keep it up, lets set a new record? o_O
Gimme your best NP ^^

Im going to kill you for leaving naz hehe :)

V

Venemous

Judging by this post Excalibur must be a very dull server to play on... The quality of people who are meant to be running things seems very low....

Probably not a fair representation of the server i guess... maybe its just cause XanateA has posted so many times....
:p

O

old.Tzeentch

excalibur vs prydwen, we'd whoop your asses no sweat

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
excalibur vs prydwen, we'd whoop your asses no sweat

yeah, bring it prydwen! ~;D

/flex

*goes to play his mentalist on pryd some*

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by emer Roma
Originally posted by Killgorde

"and no time for a quick masturbation for 7 days please "

OhohOh...

Np dont stop lvling for a wank they do it whilst playing cos they are so uber thay can Own everybody one handed :) or no handed if they have another Np member sitting next to them to do it for them :) "p.s ive heard this is true"

p.s LMFAO at the NP pic . no wonder you guys stay indoors 24/7 lvling and farming rp's if i looked like that i wouldnt go out the house either :)

O

old.XanateA

lol yoda :]

if i showed u IRL pics of us u wouldnt believe us anyways, so i will let u bash in the dream of us looking that irl.
(only the finnish ppl soulfly , kr0n and Eleasias look like that)

difference with NP from most other guilds are that , we are guildmates in game, and friends IRL, = we dont have to spend as much time irl hangingwith friends, cuz we do it while playing :]

We use Team Speak while rvring sometimes, the swedes do anyways. We are gonna have LANs on like 3 different places when pvp server comes , makes it alot more fun .
communication is key if u want good teamwork while exp / pvp.

Nolby = the place in a town where the core of NP grew up IRL

kthx, bye :]

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.XanateA

difference with NP from most other guilds are that , we are guildmates in game, and friends IRL

Hey, Aesir's had a nice curry meet in Manchester, fair few came from London for it ;) Still feel a bit guilty about leaving Poon at the curry house as we went round all the bars..

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by Nightchill

Hey, Aesir's had a nice curry meet in Manchester, fair few came from London for it ;) Still feel a bit guilty about leaving Poon at the curry house as we went round all the bars..

Was he left to do the dishes? ;)

N

Nightchill

Tbh, that'd prob have been an improvement ;)

We paid, left to Revolution (vodka bar). There was a
"anyone seen Poon?"
"yer, think I saw him a few minutes ago".
Went to the next few bars and a similar thing
"anyone seen Poon?"
"he's prob pulled some fit girls"
"ah"

Then we finally get back to the house we're all staying at and he's sat in his car outside in his sleeping bag :p Hadn't seen us since the curry (apparently he went to the toilet as we left). oops.

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by Nightchill
Tbh, that'd prob have been an improvement ;)

We paid, left to Revolution (vodka bar). There was a
"anyone seen Poon?"
"yer, think I saw him a few minutes ago".
Went to the next few bars and a similar thing
"anyone seen Poon?"
"he's prob pulled some fit girls"
"ah"

Then we finally get back to the house we're all staying at and he's sat in his car outside in his sleeping bag :p Hadn't seen us since the curry (apparently he went to the toilet as we left). oops.

haha thats funny :) did he blame it on the curry or the booze? :)
Good stuff...

M

mellis

nice nice

Nice post. Took me about 30-40 minutes to read the whole post. Thanks for the entertainment aaahh only 30 minutes left to work and its friday..
neeeeeeeeed moooooooooore posts like this.
:p
and nice to see woody back as well.. I remember reading your old posts on the old boards about duels. <applause>
.. and no you dont know me :)

A

amphetamine

this thread kept me amused for so long during my thursday night shift, thank you to all that made themselves look silly in this thread :D

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by amphetamine
this thread kept me amused for so long during my thursday night shift, thank you to all that made themselves look silly in this thread :D

/Salutes

Our pleasure ;)

N

noob_pride

You cant keep a good thread down... Just when you think its about to die there it is back at the top again... I think this thread will blow into a supernova..

N

noob_pride

It feals like the end of beta waiting for the pvp!

C

Cloak_

Yea but beta rocked and the state were in now erm,,,

A

amphetamine

Originally posted by Killgorde

/Salutes

Our pleasure ;)

actually your reasonable and logical answers were great because they fueled the lesser intelectual people to post ther roxxor views allowing us all to laugh at them

/salute

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom