Attention ! all who want to play Euro PvP server plz read

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by cougar-

and this thread is 100% flame atm, even if u try to make veeshans thread alive so she can take some of the ppl that would join u otherwise ( excal unsorted trash )

kbye :)

Hmm..I take it by "excal unsorted trash" you mean "people with personalities, an adult (as opposed to juvenile) sense of humour and very little in the way of arrogance NP are the undisputed kings of?

Got a competition for everyone. Its called "spot the personality" from the shot below. You may struggle. Judging by most of the candidates demeanor it looks like they just buried someone. And FFS, new romantic hairstyles went out of fashion in 1983 guys !!! ;)

http://www.soulx.plus.com/nolbypride.gif

N

noob_pride

lol im sure one is Boy George...
was I right lol?

N

noob_pride

Jason Donovan lol in his early years

Jason looks more like the top row 1st from the left guy now :)

C

Cloak_

Im also sure some of them are the retards who hang by the corner shop asking ppl to buy booze for em :clap:

N

Novamir

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
hi nova
do u want my address too, so u can kill me irl if i kill u on pvp or somth?
:rolleyes:

kill me? mwhuhaehahe ;p

O

old.XanateA

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. - George Carlin

I also found a nice lil quote for ya KG. and no I dont underestimate you.

S

Sabu

Originally posted by Novamir
Woody the gimp back huh huh^^

and Tart the twat makes an appearance too

Nova now you talk like some of the Nps who post here

:(

N

Novamir

Sabu were you here at the start (old forums- NP, maelstrom and nazgul were mid guilds)? Otherwise don't comment :x

N

noob_pride

Sabu were you here at the start (old forums- NP, maelstrom and nazgul were mid guilds)? Otherwise don't comment :x

I always looked at it as Naz, np and maelstrom but thats just me hehe :)

O

old.Arnor

Cant we all just get along? :D

meonic is the only one here with a clue ppl.

R

[RG]Thorey

This has got to be one of the longest threads ever!

W

Wuren

now we only miss carlos and this and it feels like we are back in v 1.36

C

Cloak_

Well as you know Teza (the char anyway) is back,, shame he aint no overlevelled gimp nemore :(

N

Novamir

yep i remember the first time i found out about that attack through door bug. Teza hits you for 550 damage! and i was other side of keep door

i was like wtf.

N

Novamir

damn wish we could see some of those threads on old forum :) some were real classics. one sticks in my mind coz i had no idea what it meant when i was a noob ;) Sun made one called Range 1875! and back then i didnt even know spells had certain ranges. or wtf a bolt was :p

N

noob_pride

damn wish we could see some of those threads on old forum :) some were real classics. one sticks in my mind coz i had no idea what it meant when i was a noob ;) Sun made one called Range 1875! and back then i didnt even know spells had certain ranges. or wtf a bolt was :p

I thought u played beta nov...
I hated the sitting down damage from a bow..

L

lofff

omfg @ flamers...

i really should start to browse forums more often again ;)

Ive been kinda away from PvP setting up... all i did couple of days was ask xan bout nolby's policy (since long ago i talked with sub and others bout prolly joining em on pvp) then he told me they were gonna pk the server and they had closed recruitment, at about 60ppl... (got kinda surprised, ofc not a big welcome me thinks while xan was kinda arrogant also... tho he wasnt before, at least not at me)

Just found all that SAD flames and ofc... i dont mind at all... there will b many zerging guilds and powergamers (ugly ones due to pics seems .p ) but ofc germans and frenchs will have sum words too. I just think u all should behave a bit and stop acting like children, btw u have still 1 month looking forward.

Most prolly id keep having fun with LD crew, making again a v.small guild (as in exca, 15 members now on his highest number) with whom hf and kill ppl, yes we wont hold relics, yes we wont zerg dungeons, but still we will have our piece of pie.

ps: wish u all best luck in pvp... seems ur life depends on that.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by noob_pride

I thought u played beta nov...
I hated the sitting down damage from a bow..

i did play beta, got to level 22 ELF RANGER NOVALAS MASAMUNE :p :p so basically i didn't still know much when starting with hero ;) only that hib needed tanks in beta and i wanted to help the realm!

N

Novamir

Originally posted by lofff
omfg @ flamers...

i really should start to browse forums more often again ;)

Ive been kinda away from PvP setting up... all i did couple of days was ask xan bout nolby's policy (since long ago i talked with sub and others bout prolly joining em on pvp) then he told me they were gonna pk the server and they had closed recruitment, at about 60ppl... (got kinda surprised, ofc not a big welcome me thinks while xan was kinda arrogant also... tho he wasnt before, at least not at me)

Just found all that SAD flames and ofc... i dont mind at all... there will b many zerging guilds and powergamers (ugly ones due to pics seems .p ) but ofc germans and frenchs will have sum words too. I just think u all should behave a bit and stop acting like children, btw u have still 1 month looking forward.

Most prolly id keep having fun with LD crew, making again a v.small guild (as in exca, 15 members now on his highest number) with whom hf and kill ppl, yes we wont hold relics, yes we wont zerg dungeons, but still we will have our piece of pie.

ps: wish u all best luck in pvp... seems ur life depends on that.

Loved Blacksheep t_t

L

lofff

and yeah nova, missing old forums too ;) tina's posting was amusing ^^

beta was even better then release woody :p

edit: typo

L

lofff

Loved Blacksheep t_t

eek ^^ my uberlvl28 betatankingdrood, goodlookingtallfirby.

u nova, were an ELF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom