Attention ! all who want to play Euro PvP server plz read

A

AbPoon

OMFG you tarts :)

the true story is i told candour and rulke that i was nipping 2 the loo before we left but due 2 candour having more then 2 shandys he was pissed as a fart and totally forgot and being as Rulkes scottish he couldnt understand a word i said so had no choice but 2 go back 2 the car and vent my rage on summit :)

But was a good laugh anyways :)

P.S yer a cheaking tart you KG :/

Oh and 2 the Albs at renaris tonight, good game, aint made rp's like that in a long time :)

N

noob_pride

Mr poo tang, I hope you wasnt the one from London, and gave the rest of us a bad name... :) hehe jk

O

old.Anarki

Originally posted by noob_pride
You cant keep a good thread down... Just when you think its about to die there it is back at the top again...

Lets keep this up :)
Good way of advertising thou ^_^

T

Trubble

Originally posted by old.XanateA
the whole point of an pvp server is killing everyone outside your guild, so ,why be friends with them?
Making an alliance only shows that u are weak
having 200+ members also shows that you suck.

might aswell start making enemies now, so killing you will be alot more enjoyable :D

Im looking forward to fighting you guys. :)

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by noob_pride
Mr poo tang, I hope you wasnt the one from London, and gave the rest of us a bad name... :) hehe jk
think he was vaguely southern. don't know about london though :)
*waits in anticipation*

C

candour

Well in true style my first post on this forum is on the silliest thread I could find.

I don't reckon Poon did tell me he was going for a piss, I'm sure he just said: I am pished, before stumbling to the bog. Or was that me? Ah who cares, it was a good laugh.

(Sorry bout that Poon, I'd blame Rulke though cos he was more sober than me)

-----------------
Candour Fancies
Medic extraordinaire
Have hammer, will travel

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by N07ABL3
Who rated this thread 5stars needs shooting :m00:

Hmm..down to four stars now, N07ABL3. Maybe there is a god after all out there listening to you? Spooky ;)

H

Herbal Remedy

<insert usefull and well thought through comment here>

ill be buggered if im reading 12 pages of this drivel

as shit i just added another post of drivel

bollocks :(

A

Arthwyr

Though I must admit I got carried away and actualy read the first 8 pages of this toppic.( Ashamed to say I even found some of it mildly amusing.) I would like to remind ppl of the initial meaning of this toppic and maybe even get it back on track. So here we go...

am about to organise Guild on PvP server ( when GoA release it )
won't write set of rules and etc whats not even exists yet..

Can say just few words overall about what planned :
after playing on US pvp server , for me stay clear that guild on pvp server must have at least 150 active members - so guild will be created only if we will have enough ppl.
Second part is BALANCE in guild - there used some easy system.
Also atm looking for 3-5 Hardcore players - preferable who play really A lot and is famous on Excalibur - these ones are needed for organisation/ruling guild - so will be GMs or officers .
Everyone from Excalibur Is Welcome . From all 3 realms for sure . also ppl who used to be not-friends with me when i played Veeshan are welcome .
IMPORTANT : IF YOU ARE INTERESTING in BEing MEMBER of this PvP server guild
SEND e-mail to : pvpeuro@hotmail.com

with Info in :
1. Lvl of your Excalibur char
2. Name ( of char )
3. Race/Class/Realm
4. Current RP
5. Current /played time.
6. Your Mother-Language
7. CLASS you want to play on PvP euro server
8. Alternative Class you want to play on PvP server

7 and 8 are VERY important . Guild planned to be balanced so if your Prime class wouldnt be usefull you may be asked to Play Alternative class . ( thats just way to balance guild )

IF you wanna be Officer/GM - then write in Subject of letter " GM/officer " if you want to be just member - dont make any subj

Thanks .

R

[RG]Thorey

over 10,000 views impressive!

p.s nerf albs and hibs!

C

Cloak_

Bah the thread has turned into a degenerate rabble bleh

ps: Keep it up :clap:

S

SevenSins

From a recruiting thread into a Spam Thread.

Alteration 100%

Can't say much usefull stuff either though, let's just bring on PvP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom