Attention ! all who want to play Euro PvP server plz read

O

old.Veeshan

I am about to organise Guild on PvP server ( when GoA release it )
won't write set of rules and etc whats not even exists yet..

Can say just few words overall about what planned :
after playing on US pvp server , for me stay clear that guild on pvp server must have at least 150 active members - so guild will be created only if we will have enough ppl.
Second part is BALANCE in guild - there used some easy system.
Also atm looking for 3-5 Hardcore players - preferable who play really A lot and is famous on Excalibur - these ones are needed for organisation/ruling guild - so will be GMs or officers .
Everyone from Excalibur Is Welcome . From all 3 realms for sure . also ppl who used to be not-friends with me when i played Veeshan are welcome .
IMPORTANT : IF YOU ARE INTERESTING in BEing MEMBER of this PvP server guild
SEND e-mail to : pvpeuro@hotmail.com

with Info in :
1. Lvl of your Excalibur char
2. Name ( of char )
3. Race/Class/Realm
4. Current RP
5. Current /played time.
6. Your Mother-Language
7. CLASS you want to play on PvP euro server
8. Alternative Class you want to play on PvP server

7 and 8 are VERY important . Guild planned to be balanced so if your Prime class wouldnt be usefull you may be asked to Play Alternative class . ( thats just way to balance guild )

IF you wanna be Officer/GM - then write in Subject of letter " GM/officer " if you want to be just member - dont make any subj

Thanks .

O

old.Veeshan

Update

If you have enough time to be Armorcrafter/Weaponcrafter/Alchemist/Spellcrafter
add this info in your e-mail.
thx

O

old.Xarr

What kinda guild is it gonna be? Gankfest 2k3 or what? :)

O

old.Veeshan

not sure what you mean ;/
but main goal is to get relics and hold em - so in fact to be guild N1
There is also idea about race-war guild for example
but again untill i see we have enough ppl won't start anything even database;)
P.S your question isnt very sencefull its more like Flame :(

G

Garnet

You got competition as you are coming up against Cutting Edge and Nolby Pride :)

O

old.Xarr

Sorry wasn't meant as a flame :)

It's just that on the 'dreds you had guilds whose only purpose was to constantly run around ganking greys in huge zergs which really isn't very sportish :) But it seems like you are aiming at a guild different from that which is a good thing. Having the #1 spot for a guild on a server is always prestigious, especially on a pvp server :) (well, that's what I think anyways ;)).

Anyone know if any large/hardcore guilds from Hibernia/Albion (Celtic Fist, Herfølge Boldklubb etc) will form up on the pvp servers?

N

)nick(

I think celtic fist are. I don't think HB are and I know nolby pride and ce are.

O

old.Filip

Some of the HB ppl will join veeshan's guild (or hardcore group :) )
we are just waiting ... and waiting......
(still waiting)

A

Anu

I'm interested but just as a member.. will email when i get home :)

O

old.XanateA

150 active members? rofl
u pansy ass fuck... need a zerg to back ur ass up?
lame shit

A

arladon

Last reply - Lame reply

No need to be rude. Got something like that to say, say it directly to his face or dont say it... I've sendt my e-mail already.

Hope it will be fun ;)

O

old.Veeshan

Heh Xanatae no need to flame here
even if you never had woman or your father kicked your butt every day in childhood - your flame is worthless and won't piss anybody off..
just try to avoid it and stay cool
Thx!

O

old.Veeshan

Update

Some ppl asking about Guild a lot of things
so for make it slighty more clear :
Atm Just getting infos from potential members - if I will have Enough ppl - then will be created database , named officers,explained guild structure, maybe extra-forum, chosed name of guild.

Status of Applicants atm is = 28

A

Alkoran

Sounds like a plan, just a couple of questions though:

Will you be accepting applicants who arn't well know or high lvl?

Will the guild have time for a laugh or will it's focus be very strong on achievement?

Honest questions, sorry if they're not well worded.

H

hotrat

Im with xan, does sound like a bit of a zerg guild :(

Tis sad that the most powerful guild will most likely be the biggest, then again albion has a huge player advantage and relics are fairly balanced. Oh yer but all albs are gimped except the stealth classes :(

I would love to see a 50 vs 50 man fight where BOTH sides have healers (with insta win buttons charged).

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by old.XanateA
150 active members? rofl
u pansy ass fuck... need a zerg to back ur ass up?
lame shit

excuse me but..

:rolleyes:

F

-frostor-

are there any rules on the time we need to play each day ?

O

old.Anarki

I'm with Veeshan, gona support the idea and help to develop it, cause on pvp u need a guild or you gone. And this guild will be best :)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.Xarr

Anyone know if any large/hardcore guilds from Hibernia/Albion (Celtic Fist, Herfølge Boldklubb etc) will form up on the pvp servers?

Afaik xarr both ce and np pvp guilds are multi realm guilds not just realm/server restricted .

p.s Ce seem v organised and have there goals set out . aint heard much of the np guild as of yet . but im sure they have there own goals for the server .

O

old.Veeshan

Update

to Raistlin : There is already guild CE and there 150+ ppl registred ... im not sure but i think its formed by some NP-ppl
Also if guild has 150 members at start - hopefully this guild will have 75 members in 3 weeks.. rules will be quite hard.
to Alkoran: about not well-know/highlvls . - Yes
to Frostor : atm not
to Filip : dont weit - send mails
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Update :
some guild rulez and structure :
1. GM - 3 GM-helpers ( highest officer who can make desicions when GM offline , also important desicions will be taken with Voting of GM and gm-helpers )
2. All players will be splitted by char-type i.e : pure tanks-robers-priests-rogues-hybrid's i mean there will be one officer - Class-leader for each of these types so 5 class-specifed Officers
who will have to be informed about problems of their branch
3. Anti-Alting system : there will be named Limit Lvls per week
for example lvl 15 after first week - means ALL members must be higher then 15lvl after first game-week = who will be lower - disband
( b/c some ppls can be on vocation.etc limits will named for longer time prolly for 2weeks)
4.Looting system : NBG+lvl rule+upgrade rule+ Priest rule
thats means if 2 players needs 1 item and are both in group where item drops - higher lvl get item and gives his old to lower lvl
if 3 of such ppl then highest give his old item to medium-medium to lower. if all 3 are same lvl - then officer decides ( if players cant do it self ). Priest rule means - if drops for example jeweliry or other item usable by priest and non-priest and both need item - Priest will get it first.
5. Balance : as said every member asked to choose 2 classes he wants to play - guild will be balanced by asking ppl to play chars ( one of 2 they named ) wich guild lack mosts
6. Gankage/low lvl PvP : low lvl pvp will be not very welcome but b/c ppl will do it Anyway there will be few simple rulez : a. Don't kill grays they arent/werent agressive b. Don't kill players who aren't worth " Reward" . c. Famous gankers like Enchanters/Theurgists and all types of Assasins are out of Rule b.
7. Relations with other guilds : won't start waring everyone asap - main goal for first weeks will be lvling & keep claiming for 13% damage . when we get enough power will have enough enemies im sure to war already:).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All these may be slighty changed/made softy/harder but in principe that is basement of rulez of new guild.
P.S atm registred about 45 ppl and sadly only 1 person picked up super-welcome class " Healer " ... thats not good we need healers bad druids are very welcome also .
Priests will prolly have more advantages except only loot Priest-rule b/c they are most important class for any guild.
I would be glad to see more Pure meleers like Heroes Warriors Armsmans Zerkers Mercs Blademasters applicants in guild also.
strange so few picked Hero .. imho with 1.53 ( or whotever patch ) New RAs and Purge for 2 points Hero will be really hurt same as zerk/merc and others pure meleers.

A

Arakiel

Veeshan i sent u am email but i dont know if it got there ok cos my isp's giving me crap .

However count me in > i play this game a damn lot and i would like to join your cause , i see the sense in it

if ya didnt get me email can ya PM me on here to ask for them again pls :)

O

old.Vandgard

Re: Update

Originally posted by old.Veeshan
to Raistlin : There is already guild CE and there 150+ ppl registred ... im not sure but i think its formed by some NP-ppl

Haha, no, the only thing NP and CE share is mutual dislike;)

Cutting Edge is a guild on mid/excal, lead by Killgorde, who decided to start up on the PvP server and opened membership to everyone from all realms.

W

wolvon fury

PVP SERVERS :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

B

-Baxter-

Re: Update

Originally posted by old.Veeshan

PLZ ask before making such a total wrong statment! CE and NP have nothing in common exept playing in the same realm on Excal. Think it's strange u beeing a senior player not knowing THAT

O

old.Atrox

Re: Re: Update

Originally posted by -Baxter-

PLZ ask before making such a total wrong statment! CE and NP have nothing in common exept playing in the same realm on Excal. Think it's strange u beeing a senior player not knowing THAT

She left the server b4 CE were created.

H

Herbal Remedy

atrox u setting up a fat and gimped guild on pvp i know me n gunner would be interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom