Attention ! all who want to play Euro PvP server plz read

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by -yoda-
np dont own jack shit :) and 2 fg of np didnt own emain it was 2fg of np and 10000000 other mids following you . everybody knows np is full of power gamers that dont have a proper life and sit in front of there cpu all day drinking coke eating chinese takeaways and starting at there screen . :) doesnt mean your good just means you put TO MUCH time into a game .i bet most u guys even have a bowl of water and a songe next to you to replace bath tie and also a bucket for when u need toilet :p .

damn dude u got it all right. and you are funny too!

O

old.Ailelun

Originally posted by old.[NP]Coma

http://www.nolbypride.com/daoc/herald/Excalibur/herald.html

Take a peek at that list, and u will notice a familiar name of a guild in the top 25 rp holders, well, take a closer look and u will see that NP is well.. no, was it #1 oops, seems like u made a little mistake there... seems like we DO own :eek:

Take a look at the French herald, Whats that? A Guild, 12mil rp's ahead of you... I think you met your match :)

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by old.XanateA
NP = 50 members

lets see how it goes, never needed numbers to dominate yet, why should we need it ona pvp server?

Hmmm..strange. I did here from a pretty reliable source inside NP yesterday that they already had 80 peeps signed up for PvP and this number was set to rise further...maybe he was blowing smoke up my ass but I guess we will see.

CE has maybe 12 really active members, 8 million RP in 10 weeks. Not a bad comparison when you consider NP have been going since day one back in February and we avoid the RP agriculturally rich Emain zerg backed up by 30 other Middies like the plague because it's so boring. Just wish the Albs and Hibs would come out to play more in Albland (yes, Kate and Khalen keep nagging them ;)), although I must say Middie frontier has been more fun of late.

Unlike NP hardcore exp wizards (and they are damned good at it) most of the guilds for PvP won't be expecting their peeps to play 18 hours a day for the first week till their eyes bleed so they can pop 50 before anyone else and show how Uber they are. What does that prove? That they can exp faster? Whoopiefuckingdo and big grats. The phony war will be over when all guilds have maxed and applied tactics and strategy rather than level differential shows who is better. When that happens, God help the guilds who piss everyone else off along the way ;)

Why has Veeshan's thread been turned into the NP self-congratulation society meeting anyway? Can we get it back on track please?

V

Venemous

XanateA how old are you? The only thing i see bad about the pvp server is the lame "eYE Ownz Jooo" attitude which it looks like your bringing there........

L

-Lonewolf-

Well I say well done to Nolby Pride for doing so well

But lets try and keep Veeshan's thread on track

Sooooooooo anyone else interested e-mail Veeshan

O

old.Stang

<quote>
We will wage war on these lame 150+ members guilds without any doubt whatsoever , will be fun to hand ur ass to you with our smaller more organised guild
</quote>

We dont need your selfish remarks NP, if u think you are the only organized guild you are real dumb, write on your own forum how uber you are but do not bother us with that.

O

old.Veeshan

Wooot Let compare our dicks
!
Who has longest - get free muffin

O

old.chesnor

I was a member of NP once, when Fatbelly was in charge. Was a good guild then. Seems to have been hijacked by Xanatea these days, which is sad since he is rather excitable :)

NP need to hire a public relations manager, because at this rate you are making lots of 'enemies' before PvP even kicks off :rolleyes:

Sure at first the powergamers will rule (remember Teza, Sun etc.. where are they now heh) but in the long run the guilds who play PvP well will prevail. PvP isn't just about killing people and being leet PKers, its as much about making friends as it is making enemies. NP seems a bit shit at making friends of late.

Back to the original topic, gl with the guild Veeshan, I know you where a great RvR player, and should do well on PvP, mainly because you have something Xanatea hasn't...respect.

O

old.XanateA

the whole point of an pvp server is killing everyone outside your guild, so ,why be friends with them?
Making an alliance only shows that u are weak
having 200+ members also shows that you suck.

might aswell start making enemies now, so killing you will be alot more enjoyable :D

btw KG, nice reliable source you got there!!, it says 54 members here on my .txt file somehow tho, i must have missed out on something , 26 members slipped through while i was sleeping last night? hmmmmmm

B

bf_kate

Originally posted by old.Veeshan
!

I think Killgorde might win if I "buff" him first.

Xanatea can self buff ofc ;)

Sorry I couldn't resist.
:m00:

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by old.Veeshan
!

Muffins are out mate - PIE is the in-thing at the moment ;)

Originally posted by bf.Kate
I think Killgorde might win if I "buff" him first.

<looks over his shoulder>
<thinks about muffins>
<panics>
<forgets about muffins>
<runs>

C

cougar-

ailelun, wow, u mean one guild on whole europe has MORE rps then us? must be bugged, or maybe they have *5 our members.

chesnor, teza is in NP.

and yes, we will exp fastest again, and yes, we will kill you all, so less big mouth here = less con (money) loss on pvp server.

O

old.Arya

Well there are enough "powerlevelers" on french, german servers too. Doubt only NP knows how to lvl fast. You sound like you forgot that. :p

J

Jiggs

take a look at the PvP population on US servers: its like 60 in the low time and maybe 500-600 at peak.

sure for a few months it will be packed but after that.....

C

cougar-

biggest guilds from germany and france have said they wont exp 24/7, just play as much as they can.
so sorry, we will be fastest ;)

O

old.chesnor

<sighs> at Xanatea.

Okay mate, kill everyone. All the time your hunched in front of daoc PLing to 50, sure you will own. I won't be doing that because I have got a life.

My guess is, much like the PLers we had in the early days on Mid/Excal, once there is yellow cons opposition you'll post on these forums about how lame PvP is and quit.

And please, you really think that your piss ant guild of 50 players will survive on a PvP server with like 1000+ people if you don't make alliances ? Good luck, you'll need it macho man.

C

cougar-

belive what u want ches, ur just a dude that left midgard cuz u couldent have leather for your L1 alt shadowblade when we exped in vanern, and we had a L40+ sb with us.

train on your manners before u talk about others.

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by cougar-
belive what u want ches, ur just a dude that left midgard cuz u couldent have leather for your L1 alt shadowblade when we exped in vanern, and we had a L40+ sb with us.

train on your manners before u talk about others.

lol, nice facts there mate.

I left Midgard a long time after that incident, and my reason was boredom of the lair, not some silly argument with Shade (a lvl40+ Hunter, not SB). I'm not even going to tell the story, because it was unimportant then and now, and it was and is none of your business.

Oh, and it was studded armour :p

Train on your facts before you flame others....

Y

-yoda-

Looking at the server numbers on the german/french servers i wouldnt be surprised at all if the most domonant guilds on pvp will be foriegn . and imo NP wont do much on there except rack up the rp's from low cons
im also sure there will be MANY people who will exp and ding 50 before np guys do .

i also think np will do nothing on pvp except rack up the rp's by killing low cons who are exping :p .

X

Xandax

I know I will take it easy in PvP and play to have fun for myself, I don't care about people that will run around and kill(grief?) everybody, good luck to them if they find that fun, imo it must be boring in the long run.

We are "uber" attitudes are all nice and dandy, but - sheez, it is a computer game and blowing your horn about the "uberness" has little impact on anything, if maybe just the impact that everybody thinks you are a twat.

O

old.XanateA

yes, kill lvl 10 in myrkwood 24/7, wee...

O

old.E][Waemohs

Originally posted by cougar-
and yes, we will kill you all, so less big mouth here = less con (money) loss on pvp server.

eek :p

K

Killgorde

Err..what was that you were saying about your guild Veeshan? Some of us are interested about that and muffins :)

C

cougar-

hey wtf kg, ur supposed to flame back, judge!
he´s breaking the rules!

S

Sabu

Originally posted by old.XanateA

Wont see me in emain much anymore, i doubt the other 30 active members will go much either, its simply to easy atm... I much rather die in a good fight than wiping the albs all the way AMG-ATK every 20min.

regards

Why don´t u take some Relics? ...too hard?

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Killgorde

CE has maybe 12 really active members, 8 million RP in 10 weeks. Not a bad comparison when you consider NP have been going since day one back in February and we avoid the RP agriculturally rich Emain zerg backed up by 30 other Middies like the plague because it's so boring. Just wish the Albs and Hibs would come out to play more in Albland (yes, Kate and Khalen keep nagging them ;)), although I must say Middie frontier has been more fun of late.

let the last week rp speak for it self.

O

old.Filip

Every time i see the NP claiming of uberness i get a smile on my libs ..

When Euro Daoc startet i moved from US to Midgaard. and later moved from Mid to Alb (played Hib on Us so wanted to try something new)

the reason i moved from Nolgaard (it really was at that time) was the attitude they had when they was 45+ and the rest was -35, i still remember Tina (the skald) yelling at the boards about how good a player she was becuase the grey cons never killed her.. she infact postet when she died the first time...

that was just to lame..

In spindelhalla if a group mate got something a NP member wanted he got pms' from high profile NP's who wanted him to hand it over..

That was just to lame..

NP's claim to be the top of middis... but at lvl 30+ i still had to explain NP Wariors about Guard and Protect.

Not lame .. just fun

ohh and the best timer .... NP guys gets a Healer item, runs of a cliff by "mistake" and releases by "mistake".. i was a skald so didnt care.. and the healer was a cool guy and didnt care.

Lame AND funny..

At that time every1 was noob... but what made me get pissed was the attitude on boards...

which brings me forward till today...

if you think you are uber because of the Instant mezz/instant AE Stuns....
or the time you put into this..
or that you are able to collect 2 FG's with speed and Healers

well then .... Run of a cliff and "release"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom