Attention ! all who want to play Euro PvP server plz read

B

bishibosh

any ideas on the name of it ? i dont want to join something like the Rainbow brigade hehe

O

old.Filip

Well i would luuvvvv a name like [Dye Merchant] or something similar funny but knowing veeshan i bet it will be more scary :p

Maybe Hungry Hungry Hippis ?

Guild names has be be silly!!!
or else ppl take themself way to serious :D

O

old.Anarki

Once so on prydwen - "Horny Happy Hibbys"

L

lofff

uhm...

Happy Horny Hibbies is the guild mika, machi and me created on excal for a couple of weeks... we 3 came back to game at same time (me meself after 3 months quit) and were bored enuff to do sth funny... few peeps (mentolado, movim and trapp) joined us sumwhere... it lasted 2 weeks, was v.fun, my lvl14 uber ranger alt still holds the guild, and its still on top25hib rp guild rank :clap:

O

old.Filip

Hmmmm interesting ....
both happy and honey at the same time ??

if there was any elfs females in that guild i will be there in a sec !!

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.XanateA
150 active members? rofl u pansy ass fuck... need a zerg to back ur ass up? lame shit

...coming from a Nolby... (heh)

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by old.XanateA

need a zerg to back ur ass up?

erm
from 16cet till 18cet NP ALWAYS moves in zerg of mid

A

Anu

I e-mailed u veesh and even said i'd be a Druid.!

no reply yet :x

*edit* ok checked works email and u've reply'd. not much info tho ;) / i'll email u from home as i don't want emails going to my works one

V

Venemous

I think that there will be measures in place to stop this guild becoming a Borg of a guild. This guild will probably start with between 50-150 active members, the membership will be tight, recruitment will be restricted and probably based on levels/class.. there is an emphasis on a balanced guild, ie not 90% assassins.. There will even be leveling requirements to make sure the guild consists of people who will be able to cut the mustard in pvp..

Because of the high preferance of British/German/French to guild with people of thier own nationality you will be seeing some very interesting guild wars, rather than one supreme guild like on the US servers... (fingers crossed)...

Excal/Pry are the under dog server wise so i dont see where your problem is Silver? Would be nice to have a uk based guild that is actually able to take the relics off, and defend them from the inevitably elite German contingency once in a while....

I'll happily pack up my bags in Pry and come join this guild..... (unless Rainbow Warriors sticks)

wut19.gif
~Venemous Shadows~
wut19.gif

O

old.Filip

Hmmm but there is allrdy guilds with 130+ rdy for the server..

nothing you can do about it :)

you think there will only be 1 deyth on euro pvp ??
Euro pvp will be much more hardcore than Wanker/carebear US pvp we will have multiple deyth's

/em rubs hands with evil laugth

S

--Silver--

OMG I hope you are wrong Filip... :eek6:

(His posts are fun to read tho I give him that)

S

Sabu

Originally posted by Venemous

Because of the high preferance of British/German/French to guild with people of thier own nationality you will be seeing some very interesting guild wars, rather than one supreme guild like on the US servers... (fingers crossed)...

sounds good :clap::clap:

an this sounds bad :(

The current estimation is a PvP sever available mid November. The server will be in English, with a customer support in English. For the moment, we do not consider opening a second PvP server.

W

W.Dawnbreaker

nice Idea

Though I dislike your damn nukes in RvR Veeshan, I would be more than glad if I could join you on the PvP-server.
See you on the PvP-server m8

Lvl50/Norseman/Warrior

O

old.Veeshan

Major Update

got 28 applications today..
So Guild WILL be Created Now its not a question anymore
Pre-release name is " Avalanche "
in some days applicants will maybe vote about name on guild forum

so Guild Database and Guild Forum are coming up very soon ( i hope in 1-3days )
All applicants ( everyone who ALREADY sent mail ) will have to add their info to Database and register on Forums
Who Didnt send application won't know Database/Forum links so first you Anyway have to send mail if you want to be member.
thx

O

old.E][Waemohs

Originally posted by Anu
I e-mailed u veesh and even said i'd be a Druid.!

no reply yet :x

*edit* ok checked works email and u've reply'd. not much info tho ;) / i'll email u from home as i don't want emails going to my works one

I didnt get any reply, should I?

O

old.Veeshan

Dont Worry if you didnt get Reply
means was at first day just so you anyway are In

O

old.Arctic

mail away...

i hope i see you in game at the PvP in the same guild so i do not have to kill you ;) glad to have you back m8 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aah :m00:

O

old.Veeshan

Major Update

Sent to all applicants some important info - check your mailboxes:)

M

meonic

Mail has been sent to u.

hope it will be fun etc

gl hf to ya all, c u in game

O

old.XanateA

NP = 50 members

lets see how it goes, never needed numbers to dominate yet, why should we need it ona pvp server?
We successfulyl destroyed RvR in emain with our uber zerg of 2 FG !!
We will wage war on these lame 150+ members guilds without any doubt whatsoever , will be fun to hand ur ass to you with our smaller more organised guild.

4.7 mill rp in 1 week with ~30 active members
NUFF

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID.

O

old.Veeshan

YEA we LOVE NP !THATS BEST GUILD IN DAOC I EVER SEEN!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now plz Xanatea use other topics to write your great posts in
Thx mate

O

old.Tzeentch

omg what is this...
veeshan > xanatea

:m00:

Y

-yoda-

np dont own jack shit :) and 2 fg of np didnt own emain it was 2fg of np and 10000000 other mids following you . everybody knows np is full of power gamers that dont have a proper life and sit in front of there cpu all day drinking coke eating chinese takeaways and starting at there screen . :) doesnt mean your good just means you put TO MUCH time into a game .i bet most u guys even have a bowl of water and a songe next to you to replace bath tie and also a bucket for when u need toilet :p .

O

old.XanateA

oki yoda, cant blame ya for making that conclusion =)
But, the truth is, i dont play much. I play effective, i dont run around like an idiot all day accomplishing nothing, i only play for the rvr.
We make set times when we meet and make groups, save us the time... play a few hours, make 20k rp or so.. take a break.. log in later and kill more ppl, etc.
25 days /played and 1200k rp.
No more challenges on Excalibur, Mids way to active during the days when i have time to play, so to get RP u have pop the albs every 20 minutes at AMG, hibs usually never show up either, a few full groups come to emain, we see the kill msgs, ask the ppl where they got killed, go and kill the hibs.
And go back to AMG usually in time to kill the sheep, i mean albs, at AMG

Wont see me in emain much anymore, i doubt the other 30 active members will go much either, its simply to easy atm... I much rather die in a good fight than wiping the albs all the way AMG-ATK every 20min.

regards

O

old.Anarki

Its always easy to have good teamplay when you outnumber 5 to 1 Xan. And dont tell me you dont cause EVEN at 10 am, when i was the only alb in emain with 15+ mids camping amg 0_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom