Artifact robbers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly

Balls of steel
WTA: Wenching hat, MP, used lots (but thats a good thing), many properw bo Staines.

aight

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
Well aren't you Mr. Funny. :p
Yea i recieved many awards for my jokes, but you need to have an IQ higher then 10 to understand them :kissit:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
He thinkings he can get back in the DT alliance! no chance

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Moona said:
Yea i recieved many awards for my jokes, but you need to have an IQ higher then 10 to understand them :kissit:
You mean you can't understand your own jokes? How tragic. :(

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Did any1 even consider that Encypter in the past had pissed off Chilly, Dep and Jpeg and they (donno if its 2 or 3 persons here, sry) conspired against him ? Chilly (i think it was, a long post) posted some logs Encypter sended him. Chilly could himself have edited those. I donno any of the persons involved here, but something smells funny. And to all the other band-wagoners who accuse Encypter for anything, well, this doesnt have anything to do with u.. stop postfarming (ok, the irony in me posting this ;) ).

I can hardly believe that 1 persons did all that. More do I believe that 3 (2?) persons conspired against 1 person to keep artifacts etc. for themselves.

Ohh, and no: Encypter is NOT my acc ;)

Just before u believe anything u read, stop for a moment and try to think for urself. Just because u might know Jpeg, Dep and Chilly, it doesnt mean they couldnt steal an artifact and blame some "nobody" who could be u next time! Its a game that brings out the worst in ppl... apparently!

To Encpyter: Hope u dont stop playing, if u rly think u've been framed. It can be fun playing alone (i do all the time in the bathroom when gf not home ;) )
To Dep, Chilly, Jpeg: Hope u can forgive and forget Encypter if it rly happened. Its a game, so dont make him stop playing it even if u think hes a wanker.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, also you might want to watch your artis around the "semper fidelis" - or what the hell they are called.
Had a nice little encounter with them after camping dream sphere for 3,5 hours. To sum it up, I didnt even get credit - which was what i needed since I had arti. But, this how things goes in daoc nowaday - I can live with it, and so will you, semper fucktards, when the tables turn!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Encyptor has a long history in many Albion guilds, I know of some of his exploits from my active time when he was in ASq (part of the SS alliance). I know who I trust of the people involved.

As for uninvolved people not commenting on this thread, this was posted on a public forum, what do you think will happen?

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Meduza said:
Did any1 even consider that Encypter in the past had pissed off Chilly, Dep and Jpeg and they (donno if its 2 or 3 persons here, sry) conspired against him ? Chilly (i think it was, a long post) posted some logs Encypter sended him. Chilly could himself have edited those. I donno any of the persons involved here, but something smells funny. And to all the other band-wagoners who accuse Encypter for anything, well, this doesnt have anything to do with u.. stop postfarming (ok, the irony in me posting this ;) ).

I can hardly believe that 1 persons did all that. More do I believe that 3 (2?) persons conspired against 1 person to keep artifacts etc. for themselves.

Ohh, and no: Encypter is NOT my acc ;)

Just before u believe anything u read, stop for a moment and try to think for urself. Just because u might know Jpeg, Dep and Chilly, it doesnt mean they couldnt steal an artifact and blame some "nobody" who could be u next time! Its a game that brings out the worst in ppl... apparently!

To Encpyter: Hope u dont stop playing, if u rly think u've been framed. It can be fun playing alone (i do all the time in the bathroom when gf not home ;) )
To Dep, Chilly, Jpeg: Hope u can forgive and forget Encypter if it rly happened. Its a game, so dont make him stop playing it even if u think hes a wanker.

have u even seen/read the SS ? xDD

Chilly

Balls of steel
dep=chilly=me btw.

I would be happy to forget (but not forgive) encyptor, but hes the fuckign idiot who insists on posting faked log after faked log trying to clear his name. I couldnt give a flying fuck what he does, as long as he doenst do it near me and i dont have to do anyhtign about it. the only reason i posted those logs was becuase someone accused him of arti stealing and i thought it prudent to show some past evidence. They had been posted about a month previous on the fellowshipp (/as) GMs board so the GMs could blacklist him and know what a wanker he was. I never really intended to take it public but he was such an easy target - such a FUCKING IDIOT that he sends fake logs and then denies it and incirminated himself time and time again tha ti couldnt resist it and tbh, it was for the greater good cos now no decent guild would recruit him if the GM had any sense - rightfully so, cos hes a bloody fool.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
dep=chilly=me btw.

I would be happy to forget (but not forgive) encyptor, but hes the fuckign idiot who insists on posting faked log after faked log trying to clear his name. I couldnt give a flying fuck what he does, as long as he doenst do it near me and i dont have to do anyhtign about it. the only reason i posted those logs was becuase someone accused him of arti stealing and i thought it prudent to show some past evidence. They had been posted about a month previous on the fellowshipp (/as) GMs board so the GMs could blacklist him and know what a wanker he was. I never really intended to take it public but he was such an easy target - such a FUCKING IDIOT that he sends fake logs and then denies it and incirminated himself time and time again tha ti couldnt resist it and tbh, it was for the greater good cos now no decent guild would recruit him if the GM had any sense - rightfully so, cos hes a bloody fool.

You see, you can tell this is the real Chilly/Dep - look at the swearing count! :)

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
MythieY said:
*** Chat Log Opened: Fri Jun 04 04:16:47 2004

[04:17:03] @@Dep Sends, "hahaha u little fucker, every one hates u now"
[04:17:47] @@You Send, "yes after you lied like fuk about it" To Dep
[04:18:14] @@Dep Sends, "and ur point is?"
[04:18:38] @@You Send, "thats ur a lier, and now because of your lie's i now cant do nowt in the game" To Dep
[04:19:15] @@Dep Sends, "not my problem"
[04:19:51] @@You Send, "yes your problem" To Dep
[04:20:06] @@You Send, "why did u do it is what i wanna know" To Dep
[04:20:34] @@Dep Sends, "because i could, and i will do it again if i want some 1 removed from my guild"
[04:21:44] @@You Send, "well, thanks for that, so u admit to me that you lied like hell to get my removed from ur guild and blacklisted from every alliance guild there is" To Dep
[04:22:16] @@Dep Sends, "well i didnt lie, i just bent the truth a little"
[04:22:28] @@You Send, "which is caleld lie-ing" To Dep
[04:22:35] @@You Send, "called" To Dep
[04:23:23] @@You Send, "and what about this log which i am ment to of sent to you" To Dep
[04:23:54] @@Dep Sends, "ah, jpeg faked that, not me, i got nowt to do with that"
[04:24:21] @@You Send, "ok, but if u knew it was faked then why" To Dep
[04:24:40] @@Dep Sends, "cus i hate you"
[04:24:46] @@You Send, "y" To Dep
[04:24:54] @@Dep Sends, "dont know"
[04:26:05] @@You Send, "well thanks for the chat, guess i'm never gonna get in another guild again thanks to the lies from you." To Dep

*** Chat Log Closed: Fri Jun 04 04:26:29 2004

RITE DOES THIS CLEAR MY NAME OR NOT,

or do you still belive that lier called dep, which he just admited to me he lied about all of it

this is too good :D hahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom