Status
Not open for further replies.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
Don't point a finger to fast

when could we considder it robbing?

When he claimed he would do it...
He never did tho (read the first post again =P)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Red HATred said:
Don't point a finger to fast

when could we considder it robbing?

if a person cuts in in the middle of an event and runs off with the final artifact you can say you were robbed.

if you died, released with the group, the attempt on the artifact is considered finished for those ppl. Death = end. If there would be a resser near (out of group waiting) and get's the group up immediatly ready to continue it...the event continues for those ppl. During the ress illness downtime a lot can happen. From then on it is just common sence a friendly conversation to bypasser that would make life good and enjoyable. Don't start a pm to bypasser with: "camped" or something like that. Jut say something like: "we were unfortunate first attempt and will continu in a couple of seconds..." :wub:

Some artifacts are classic cases and potential robbable things
some of those are:
belt of the moon, belt of the sun,Traldors oracle
As soon as ther are more targets to kill before the final "item, key" drops ppl can cut in. Even when the trigger has been activated... campers (/em shivvers) can cut in while you travel back to the location.

I think most of these problems can be solved if you are with more ppl.
For example; A person waits at traldors gate to announce all bypassers that XXXX is starting the event in Hesperos ...
Belt of the moon/sun. If you field a mate at the four wind direction of the island... no one will be able to cut in unnoticed, and ppl arriving at the island will see ppl doing the event. Because it is possible to arrive north, while others are pulling on the other side. Open for discussion who started etc... loads of headaches, swearing.... ouch...life is beautifull.

conclusion: Cover yourselfe in, make sure that all is covered. take care off your event. Beeing slobby will get u in trouble someway.

personally i succeed in doing most events Solo with my sorc (with Bb) but i try to stay out of trouble. Making sure i can solo it makes me confident. So i can get guildies there to do em with a group so i know succes rate is high and failiure is low. (some aren't doable solo at all too)

In our guild we solve it quite easy. We (raid leader) plots out a Route throughout the Atlantean Realm. All ppl interested join in; mostly we have around a FG when we move out. Then we just do the route and hope some artifacts are up. Some days we get lucky, other days we get unlucky. We try doing this 2/3 times a week. Reason for doing so it stimulates the group play, it creates a good atmosphere in guild and last but not least, you get to know ppl, you get to know how they play, what they are capable off, how they contribute to group play. In some ways this is a way to create a stable RVR warfare group. Sometimes attending layers get rewarded, sometimes not, moods go up and down, loot is good or bad, it just creates friends. (sometimes enemies). Some ppl get dissapointed, some are happy. That's just the way it goes. But dedication gets rewarded :)
WE DON'T CAMP stuff, because that is plain stupid. Sometime you can spot one of us at a possible spot of pop but mostly afk, or just passing or something, no real intention of getting the artifact.

anyway, moral off this story:

most problems are caused by personal stupidity, greed and idiocy. If something happens, it is mostly your own fault, cause you didn't cover all bases.

i said it a million times in Gu and over Teamspeak to the mates....our realm is flooded with greedy idiots... that just roam to cause problems... not to have fun. Campers are a problem... claimers... etc.. they spoil fun for the casual gamer.

;-)

greetz

eternally flaming

Iron

starting a war vs the schoolskipping youngsters that play DAOC
irontart shut your bloody mouth, you know nothing about the actual theft and encyptor. Have oyu read those logs? hes clearly as much of a **** as you, if not worse. He DID steal a belt from jpeg and i wouldnt put it past him to steal from other people too.

I know you enjoy flaming and talking bollocks for the hell of it but please, read before you make us read your rubbish.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
When he claimed he would do it...
He never did tho (read the first post again =P)
:wub:
my quote was meant in a general way :)
i wasn't there, don't know anything about what was said, and i'm sceptical with C-logs etc.. Just wanted to :puke: mu oppinion abut possible events :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
irontart shut your bloody mouth, you know nothing about the actual theft and encyptor. Have oyu read those logs? hes clearly as much of a **** as you, if not worse. He DID steal a belt from jpeg and i wouldnt put it past him to steal from other people too.

I know you enjoy flaming and talking bollocks for the hell of it but please, read before you make us read your rubbish.

chilly you big fat moron, first off all it is ironheart..
pls stay sober for more then 2 hours a day, and make post containing less spelling misstakes.
Next summer if you pass over here again, i'll slap ur fat ass silly
now stop fooking on me posts

i don't care fore encryptor ... just pointing out how ppl can prevent troubles

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
and make post containing less spelling misstakes.

This week's nomination for Ironic Statement of the Week (TM). :touch:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
This week's nomination for Ironic Statement of the Week (TM). :touch:

lol, i know bracke :)
but as a forreigner i think i'm allowed to make more mistakes :)

for someone who's mother tongue is english, and even can't write his OWn mother tongue fluent.... must be someone with huge probs :)

ps: i really need to speak to my boss for a new keyboard also.. most mistakes are made cause of this friggin old-timer keyboard, i need to hammer on keys to get em to work, lol

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:
most mistakes are made cause of this friggin old-timer keyboard, i need to hammer on keys to get em to work, lol
"k"

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
ps: i really need to speak to my boss for a new keyboard also.. most mistakes are made cause of this friggin old-timer keyboard, i need to hammer on keys to get em to work, lol
Get back to work you slag or I'll make sure you cant post on here again :flame:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
ahhhh...Encyptor. Such an interesting felllow. He was in tmm for a short while a couple of months back.

Fingo means lovely in the WHAT A WANKER menaing of the word i think. He stole a belt of sun or something from jpeg and then went on to deny it and even sent me a faked chatlog, i might even upload it for your untertainment if you like, theres about 10 blatent errors on it. Not to menton one of the best conversations iv ever had with a dishonest person, incriminating himself multiple times, al screen shotted its all up on the Fellowship website but il pu the chatlog here so you can all have a giggle. :D

here is the chatlog and here is the screenied conv iahd with him a few days later.

Enjoy.

For those that cba to read, hes a grade A ****.

HMm its all crystal clear now why he got booted / left his guild then came to me asking to join Phoenix Legion because it looked like a good guild, he lied and said his was folding.

He lasted about a week in our guild - Phoenix Legion, before he went nuts and decided to spam the GU chat for no reason after we approached him and told him not to spam the AS chat (twice).

We then asked him to leave the guild as we had no rank 0's on at the time, and he went mad again.

I feel really sorry for anyone who encounters Encyptor - i dont trust him as far as i could throw him IRL , i dont care who knows either. Sory KOTRT, it seems your stuck with him at the moment - and i feel for you guys.... :(

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
and as for getting kicked out PL, thats a load of bull, because i left PL to start myown guild, which didn't work out because it took to much time to sort out problems etc and took the fun outa the game for me.

You told me you were thinking of starting your own guild. However you hadn't done anything to even begin to create it at the time of THIS incident.

We asked you to leave the guild after you spammed AS chat on several occasions, after several warnings from me. You then proceeded to swear and generally be a <insert rude word here> in /GU chat.

I think ive explained the rest in my previous post.

It seems immaturity runs like red blood thru your veins.
There's no point in making any more excuses - no-one will believe you.

Oh another note to KOTRT - Mythikal is still in KOTRT ive noticed.....i wont refer to the post that says you'd remove him.

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Encyptor without a doubt the log i've read makes u one of the lamest people i've come across in a long time. As for having nothing to hide to u really believe people who have read the aforementions chat log will believe anything u say? Either you are sadly deluded or simply to stupid to realise how much of an arse you sound. Do us all a favour and re-roll.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Is Ironfart real or is he an invention of a mod to keep the work rolling in?

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
the f*ck-frequency in the screenies reminds me of Pulp Fiction
chilly has such a potty mouth! :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
chretien said:
Is Ironfart real or is he an invention of a mod to keep the work rolling in?

Nope, unfortunately he is real :(

BTW fartypants, you dont condone camping but iirc you were the biggest hog of Tower Guardian when Oil drenched rags were fotm ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
BTW fartypants, you dont condone camping but iirc you were the biggest hog of Tower Guardian when Oil drenched rags were fotm ^^
I believe this is where I say "pwned, Ironheart". :m00:

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
guys np that twat jsut got removed from are guild kotrt and on kotrt alliance black list so he now on 2 of teh bigest alliances black lists thats nice to know rvr and dragon raids and such he cant go to lol so now he fooked way to go u fart u jsut fucked up ur game well done give ur self a clap moron guys plz dont like this little brain fart ruin kotrt's name cos if we knew he was like tht he whould have lasted 2 secs thanx guys and any more theifs out tehre should iether stop doing it or face teh same punishment and if we see him should /bitchslap teh noobie and do all we can to make it that he does not get groups or anything again ok thanx guys

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Azmath/Delarith said:
guys np that twat jsut got removed from are guild kotrt and on kotrt alliance black list so he now on 2 of teh bigest alliances black lists thats nice to know rvr and dragon raids and such he cant go to lol so now he fooked way to go u fart u jsut fucked up ur game well done give ur self a clap moron guys plz dont like this little brain fart ruin kotrt's name cos if we knew he was like tht he whould have lasted 2 secs thanx guys and any more theifs out tehre should iether stop doing it or face teh same punishment and if we see him should /bitchslap teh noobie and do all we can to make it that he does not get groups or anything again ok thanx guys

. and , are your friend.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Azmath/Delarith said:

omg you made my eyes bleed, use the , and the . key please :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Good ot know hes been black listed from your as too, less likely to cause trouble in big guilds.

And irontart, your a skinny little runt, youd just bounce off me! plus ur an old man (compared to my spritely 19!).

And what is wrong with being sober for less than 2 hours a day? Especially coming from a belgian!!

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
I love the way the officer chat is censored like we ever talk about anything secret in there ;)

Oh and did you notice how 4 of our alliance guilds left as soon as we kicked him "saying Encyptor is our bestestest mate" and joined DT because he told them to? Thought so.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Coren said:
I love the way the officer chat is censored like we ever talk about anything secret in there ;)

Oh and did you notice how 4 of our alliance guilds left as soon as we kicked him "saying Encyptor is our bestestest mate" and joined DT because he told them to? Thought so.

funny how when ever i try to talk to any one from the merry men guilld, to sort this out they all say, "fuck off" so how am i ment to prove my point that dep is a lier, even thought the log that where posted on here by a SITE ADMIN prove i didnt do nowt. :twak:

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
NetNifty said:
what log? what is dep supposidly lying about?

It's fairly obvious to me the Chilleh has rerolled the entire TMM guild on alb/pryd, leveled em all to 50 and gone to BoM spot to fake the screenies and chatlog. Such a typical response from a lamer guild like TMM.

Then again, Encyptor could just be a fucking moron who wouldn't fit into any decent guild in Albion.

It's clearly option (2) in this case cos Chilleh is too fucking stupid to think about rolling on pryd to fake logs/screenies :fluffle:

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
NetNifty said:
what log? what is dep supposidly lying about?

a log which i have ment to of faked, which for some reason his has never let me seen, and a log which i have ment to of stolen a moon belt, even though when all this happened i alrdy had a level10 moon belt

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
:( Bloody store out of torch and forks thnx to this
I`ll just watch then....... :wij:

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
nice little chat with dep, to clear my name

*** Chat Log Opened: Fri Jun 04 04:16:47 2004

[04:17:03] @@Dep Sends, "hahaha u little fucker, every one hates u now"
[04:17:47] @@You Send, "yes after you lied like fuk about it" To Dep
[04:18:14] @@Dep Sends, "and ur point is?"
[04:18:38] @@You Send, "thats ur a lier, and now because of your lie's i now cant do nowt in the game" To Dep
[04:19:15] @@Dep Sends, "not my problem"
[04:19:51] @@You Send, "yes your problem" To Dep
[04:20:06] @@You Send, "why did u do it is what i wanna know" To Dep
[04:20:34] @@Dep Sends, "because i could, and i will do it again if i want some 1 removed from my guild"
[04:21:44] @@You Send, "well, thanks for that, so u admit to me that you lied like hell to get my removed from ur guild and blacklisted from every alliance guild there is" To Dep
[04:22:16] @@Dep Sends, "well i didnt lie, i just bent the truth a little"
[04:22:28] @@You Send, "which is caleld lie-ing" To Dep
[04:22:35] @@You Send, "called" To Dep
[04:23:23] @@You Send, "and what about this log which i am ment to of sent to you" To Dep
[04:23:54] @@Dep Sends, "ah, jpeg faked that, not me, i got nowt to do with that"
[04:24:21] @@You Send, "ok, but if u knew it was faked then why" To Dep
[04:24:40] @@Dep Sends, "cus i hate you"
[04:24:46] @@You Send, "y" To Dep
[04:24:54] @@Dep Sends, "dont know"
[04:26:05] @@You Send, "well thanks for the chat, guess i'm never gonna get in another guild again thanks to the lies from you." To Dep

*** Chat Log Closed: Fri Jun 04 04:26:29 2004

RITE DOES THIS CLEAR MY NAME OR NOT,

or do you still belive that lier called dep, which he just admited to me he lied about all of it

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
*** Chat Log Opened: Fri Jun 04 04:16:47 2004

[04:17:03] @@Dep Sends, "hahaha u little fucker, every one hates u now"
[04:17:47] @@You Send, "yes after you lied like fuk about it" To Dep
[04:18:14] @@Dep Sends, "and ur point is?"
[04:18:38] @@You Send, "thats ur a lier, and now because of your lie's i now cant do nowt in the game" To Dep
[04:19:15] @@Dep Sends, "not my problem"
[04:19:51] @@You Send, "yes your problem" To Dep
[04:20:06] @@You Send, "why did u do it is what i wanna know" To Dep
[04:20:34] @@Dep Sends, "because i could, and i will do it again if i want some 1 removed from my guild"
[04:21:44] @@You Send, "well, thanks for that, so u admit to me that you lied like hell to get my removed from ur guild and blacklisted from every alliance guild there is" To Dep
[04:22:16] @@Dep Sends, "well i didnt lie, i just bent the truth a little"
[04:22:28] @@You Send, "which is caleld lie-ing" To Dep
[04:22:35] @@You Send, "called" To Dep
[04:23:23] @@You Send, "and what about this log which i am ment to of sent to you" To Dep
[04:23:54] @@Dep Sends, "ah, jpeg faked that, not me, i got nowt to do with that"
[04:24:21] @@You Send, "ok, but if u knew it was faked then why" To Dep
[04:24:40] @@Dep Sends, "cus i hate you"
[04:24:46] @@You Send, "y" To Dep
[04:24:54] @@Dep Sends, "dont know"
[04:26:05] @@You Send, "well thanks for the chat, guess i'm never gonna get in another guild again thanks to the lies from you." To Dep

*** Chat Log Closed: Fri Jun 04 04:26:29 2004

RITE DOES THIS CLEAR MY NAME OR NOT,

or do you still belive that lier called dep, which he just admited to me he lied about all of it
this is ruathian class stupid :m00:

if you're gonna fake a chatlog, at least do it right dumbfuck.

Funkybunny

Banned
MythieY said:
1st of all, i wasnt kicked i left cus of feya, being rude and annoying to me, and nothing was done about it,

and my chars are

Encyptor and Shador

Mythikal and oneshotis are not my chars

as u can see i have nothing to hide

am i the only one who thinks this is like the best haiku poem ever? :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom