MythieY said:
*** Chat Log Opened: Fri Jun 04 04:16:47 2004
[04:17:47] @@You Send, "yes after you lied like fuk about it" To Dep

compare that to this

[22:09:14] @@You send, "only +16 atm" to Dreams

and im sure you will see that you did something wrong in ur fake log ;p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wow. I had no idea we had such amazingly stupid people playing this game. Oh, and as for Dep fixing it so that you will never get into a guild again, I see no reason to share the credit--you did it all yourself.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
this is ruathian class stupid :m00:

if you're gonna fake a chatlog, at least do it right dumbfuck.

its not faked, i dont have to fake it, do ask mythic for there c-log aswell why dont u and see wot happens, i dont need to fake nowt cus i havnt done nowt u dumbfuck

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
this is ruathian class stupid :m00:

if you're gonna fake a chatlog, at least do it right dumbfuck.

oh and while ur out trying to say its fake, ask mythic for there log dumbfuck.

not every pc keeps logs in the same say, namely cus of user setup on the pc, and the way that the user sets up there daoc, and if u dont belive it go ask mythic

Funkybunny

Banned
MythieY said:
its not faked, i dont have to fake it, do ask mythic for there c-log aswell why dont u and see wot happens, i dont need to fake nowt cus i havnt done nowt u dumbfuck
loool! youre hanging in there :D :drink:

dude.. we can SEE that the log is faked! so... just give up... oh.. can you make a fake log off me too? my nick is whitepanties... :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
[04:23:23] @@You Send, "and what about this log which i am ment to of sent to you" To Dep
A tip for the next time you want to fake a log: don't capitalize "send" nor "to". Now be off with you, little kid, and rest safe in the knowledge you will never get into an SS alliance guild either.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I hate to post just adding very little to a thread but:

LOL!

this one has me in stitches.

At least the log ended after it started this time.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Am not normally 1 to fuel a fire. But following this post and it has to be 1 of the best posts around on FH at this time.

Almost crying in my tea here with laughter. Class post \o/

Gorel-Truesight

Fledgling Freddie
must say he gets bugger all damage varience

or maybe his has just taken the same text and pasted with it spelling mistakes over and over again

what you think????

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:

not every pc keeps logs in the same say, namely cus of user setup on the pc, and the way that the user sets up there daoc, and if u dont belive it go ask mythic

This is just funny, somebody fakes a completely fake log and now tries to say its real. You really have no idea wtf you are talking about - the way a PC is set up really has no effect on how its going to interpret code to log chat... if it did then nothing would be compatible with different set ups. :twak:

Besides why would Mythic send you logs, when its GOA who keep logs for Excal.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
ahhhh...Encyptor. Such an interesting felllow. He was in tmm for a short while a couple of months back.

Fingo means lovely in the WHAT A WANKER menaing of the word i think. He stole a belt of sun or something from jpeg and then went on to deny it and even sent me a faked chatlog, i might even upload it for your untertainment if you like, theres about 10 blatent errors on it. Not to menton one of the best conversations iv ever had with a dishonest person, incriminating himself multiple times, al screen shotted its all up on the Fellowship website but il pu the chatlog here so you can all have a giggle. :D

here is the chatlog and here is the screenied conv iahd with him a few days later.

Enjoy.

For those that cba to read, hes a grade A ****.
Rofl only read a few posts after this and seen 1 about warping laughed my ass off at that! What a retard Encyptor is lol! Loved how he saying he sent you a log, then didnt send you a log, then did send you a log :p

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
MythieY said:
*** Chat Log Opened: Fri Jun 04 04:16:47 2004

[04:17:03] @@Dep Sends, "hahaha u little fucker, every one hates u now"
[04:17:47] @@You Send, "yes after you lied like fuk about it" To Dep
[04:18:14] @@Dep Sends, "and ur point is?"
[04:18:38] @@You Send, "thats ur a lier, and now because of your lie's i now cant do nowt in the game" To Dep
[04:19:15] @@Dep Sends, "not my problem"
[04:19:51] @@You Send, "yes your problem" To Dep
[04:20:06] @@You Send, "why did u do it is what i wanna know" To Dep
[04:20:34] @@Dep Sends, "because i could, and i will do it again if i want some 1 removed from my guild"
[04:21:44] @@You Send, "well, thanks for that, so u admit to me that you lied like hell to get my removed from ur guild and blacklisted from every alliance guild there is" To Dep
[04:22:16] @@Dep Sends, "well i didnt lie, i just bent the truth a little"
[04:22:28] @@You Send, "which is caleld lie-ing" To Dep
[04:22:35] @@You Send, "called" To Dep
[04:23:23] @@You Send, "and what about this log which i am ment to of sent to you" To Dep
[04:23:54] @@Dep Sends, "ah, jpeg faked that, not me, i got nowt to do with that"
[04:24:21] @@You Send, "ok, but if u knew it was faked then why" To Dep
[04:24:40] @@Dep Sends, "cus i hate you"
[04:24:46] @@You Send, "y" To Dep
[04:24:54] @@Dep Sends, "dont know"
[04:26:05] @@You Send, "well thanks for the chat, guess i'm never gonna get in another guild again thanks to the lies from you." To Dep

*** Chat Log Closed: Fri Jun 04 04:26:29 2004

RITE DOES THIS CLEAR MY NAME OR NOT,

or do you still belive that lier called dep, which he just admited to me he lied about all of it
Oh ok read a few more posts and dumb ass bob here replied with the statement about how PCs record logs different... so did you go fix your PC for this log and make it work the right way around? :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Such leet skills. With practise I am sure you can find useful employment forging passports for the poor and needy.

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was about to apologise for inadvertently bumping an old thread....but good God it was worth it to watch him own himself again.

Ban Chilly etc.,

MythieY said:

fuck me your stupid, i hope for your sake your not still in the DT alliance when i next log on.. otherwise there will be shit for you and your new guild.. your a complete wanker.. you lie.. and even when your caught out u try to fake chat logs to prove it... THEYRE FAKE DUMBASS NO-ONE THINKS FOR 1 MINUTE THEYRE REAL so give /quit and Fuck off!! :twak:

oh and for the record ALL CHAT LOGS are saved in the SAME format regardless of your native country/keyboard/setup/language... so u just owned youself again..

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Man, I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

I remember Feya posting the screenshot that Chilly showed here on our guild forums, and that was funny enough, but the rest of this thread is pure comedy. :D

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
encyptor is a joke lol. i once had a run in with him in DF and the insults he used against me were so laughable, it ended up with him filing 2 reports to rightnow and him claiming he had like 3rr8+'s, ofc he doesnt want to say names. very funny :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
i dont understand ppl saying this is "so funny lol irl so freaking funny" :(
this was "funny" but it was not "laughable funny" :(

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator says: “Calm down, I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.” There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: “OK, now what?”

now thats more "haha" funny, still not really funny since the most good jokes are very situational imo.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Encryptor has always been a fucking retard. We let him into our guild, which i'm not going to mention, thinking he was a sound bloke... Oh how wrong we were! Ended up kicking him for mouthing other members off in the end, and basically being a twat.

Hope he gets banned. Amen.

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
just one question:
did you guys know that you are making a 6 page topic for one guy?
just one answer:
Muhahahahahah :kissit:

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I wonder who's the real whiner here? :rolleyes:
hehehe YOU!
you have always comment .... :fluffle:

i'll shut my mouth now , Belomar, you're the whiner , oops winner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom