Artifact robbers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Yes they exist! lol
This time the dude im talking about never did it tho but claimed he would have tho.(we screwed up so we had to start over)

It all started with that i said in all friendly meaning to him that we have activated the encounter so pls dont engage.
To my surprise he replies that he has been robbed 7 times of this artifact so hes gonna do it himself this time. Thing is, noone in the group i was in had never done anything like that, not to him or anyone else.
That didnt bothered gim, he was like "tough luck" and so on....completely ignorant.

Btw Hes name is Encyptor and are member of KNights of the round table
for the record he didnt even bother that the guild reputation might be suffering form what hes doing, so im sure he dont mind I name him here either.

But if i where gm of the guild i would have him booted all the way to odins for doing this crap.
I got most of the conversation on screenshot + log btw.

...If u see encyptor around the artifact you might be camping, most likeley hes gonna try steal it.
Its one thing tho if its a mob that needs to pop and the dude that cmps cant fight him alone and so on, but as in our case (Traldors) u gotta activate the encounter to get the temple open, and by doing that u can claim the rights to the artifact imo.

Furthermore Encyptor claims someone in hes guild says i have screwed up a ml2 raid?, Can that person step forward and stand up for what hes claiming pls, cause i dont have a f.... clue what hes talking about.
Thanks

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
encyptor's a lovely chap - just ask TMM.

Not sure what u mean =P
If you really mean that, he has a darkside too! lol

Chilly

Balls of steel
ahhhh...Encyptor. Such an interesting felllow. He was in tmm for a short while a couple of months back.

Fingo means lovely in the WHAT A WANKER menaing of the word i think. He stole a belt of sun or something from jpeg and then went on to deny it and even sent me a faked chatlog, i might even upload it for your untertainment if you like, theres about 10 blatent errors on it. Not to menton one of the best conversations iv ever had with a dishonest person, incriminating himself multiple times, al screen shotted its all up on the Fellowship website but il pu the chatlog here so you can all have a giggle. :D

here is the chatlog and here is the screenied conv iahd with him a few days later.

Enjoy.

For those that cba to read, hes a grade A ****.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Chilly said:
ahhhh...Encyptor. Such an interesting felllow. He was in tmm for a short while a couple of months back.

Fingo means lovely in the WHAT A WANKER menaing of the word i think. He stole a belt of sun or something from jpeg and then went on to deny it and even sent me a faked chatlog, i might even upload it for your untertainment if you like, theres about 10 blatent errors on it. Not to menton one of the best conversations iv ever had with a dishonest person, incriminating himself multiple times, al screen shotted its all up on the Fellowship website but il pu the chatlog here so you can all have a giggle. :D

here is the chatlog and here is the screenied conv iahd with him a few days later.

Enjoy.

For those that cba to read, hes a grade A ****.

Whats a "You Kill the prorector of light" and why the feck haven't I got one of them????????

I feel such a noob :(

I bet its some anal thing!

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh my funny God! Thats great stuff! :worthy:
What a laugh i had reading those stuff.. and the log. How the hell can he deny its a fake? :eek7:
Must be a real life retard...
Keep up that good crime solving work :clap:

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Whats a "You Kill the prorector of light" and why the feck haven't I got one of them????????

I feel such a noob :(

I bet its some anal thing!

I still admire his time warping skills:
*** Chat Log Opened: Tue Mar 23 20:54:38 2004
*** Chat Log Closed: Tue Mar 23 00:36:38 2004

he closed it about 20 hours before opeing it
:worthy:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh my God, it just keeps getting better and better !! :clap:

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
guys iam a member of kotrt and been in it from teh begining dont worry i will try and get this sorted out can u plz email the things to no emails in posts please and i will present it to are gm and they will lissen dont worry

suggest you pm him for his email - flim

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, so thats where the darling little cherub is now... he hop, skipped and jumped (read: was booted, shoved and kicked) through 3 guilds in our alliance (including PL, doh!) in very quick succession (i.e. less than a week); unfortunately he was quicker to re-enlist than I was to let the other GMs know.

However, he was very helpful in pointing out what we missed; just one snippet from the night he was finally booted, I believe:

[01:01:14] @@[Alliance] Encyptor: "any 1 wanna come down to white lights and kill every thing here till to dude logs lol"

: such a lovely guy <cherish> :fluffle:

<concurs with Chilly's POV>

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I've heard of Encryptor in some artifact dispute as well. Sounded like a low-life then, confirmed by this thread. :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
hes blacklisted from The Fellowship alliance with all known alts, wel not be earing from him in our alliance again ;)

good luck to any unfortunate guild that recruits him.

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
can u plz post his alts plz so when he gets kicked from my guild kotrt we is black listed from kotrt alliance also plz thanx :) regards delarith

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
Also had problems with him in AoP (over /as mainly aswell as other incedents) and used to be with us, not sure why he left but i suspect he was kicked. Alts are:

Encyptor
Shador
Mythikal (Maybe wrong spelling)
Oneshotis

afaik

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for the heads up i'll be blacklisting him throughout the DT alliance too. The game doesn't need scum like this.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
I am Encyptor

the 1st thing i wud like to say is.

to the people at TMM, dep, i did not send u any email with fake logs, and i am willing to get my internet provider to send the logs of the emails, sent and recived from my email acocunt, to you and i will also post them on here.

and to maoni.

and i admit i said all that stuff, but i was not going to do it, i'm not a person that steals, i am just fed up of having stuff stolen from me, i had the moon belt stolen about 9times, and i ahve had traldors stolen 7times.

i may have said, but it was only in "rage" and i sud not have taken it out on you, or your grp, and i am sorry for doing so.

and if we're gonna name and shame people lets name and shame the level50 necro "faro" who was in your grp last nite who at 4am this morning stole traldors from me, after saying all he wanted was traldor's belt!.

and as for getting kicked out PL, thats a load of bull, because i left PL to start myown guild, which didn't work out because it took to much time to sort out problems etc and took the fun outa the game for me.

also i wish to say sorry to kotrt, for giving the guild a bad name, and belive me the guild is not a bad guild, its a great guild lots of friendly people willing to help you whenever they can, and always willing to go on hunts etc.

DO NOT BLAME KOTRT FOR MY BEHAVOR!!!!

that is all i have to say, i am sorry to maoni and his grp, but i am not sorry to dep who has been spreading crap about me, and i will fight to clear my name of that crap he's been saying.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
the f*ck-frequency in the screenies reminds me of Pulp Fiction

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
NetNifty said:
Also had problems with him in AoP (over /as mainly aswell as other incedents) and used to be with us, not sure why he left but i suspect he was kicked. Alts are:

Encyptor
Shador
Mythikal (Maybe wrong spelling)
Oneshotis

afaik

1st of all, i wasnt kicked i left cus of feya, being rude and annoying to me, and nothing was done about it,

and my chars are

Encyptor and Shador

Mythikal and oneshotis are not my chars

as u can see i have nothing to hide

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
did any 1 think that sum 1 else cud of faked the logs? and sent them in 2 set him up. When he tryed 2 make his own guild EqunioX <the guild web site was his own> www.mythiey.org and his email was equniox@mythiey.org but saying that it dose say on the web site my name is andrew ratcliffe

Chilly

Balls of steel
encyptor, you STILL protest your innocence??

I just dont understnad why you would try and pretend anymore. Mythikal and oneshotis may not be your chars but they the chars of an account you have access to and have spoken to me from.

You may have had bom and trals oracle stolen 400 times or wotever bullshit number u spewed out but i dont give a flying fuck, no one in my guild behaves like that and stays, you can pretend you didnt send those all you want. You DID.

Theres many people in just the fellowship alone who would rather believe me over you even if i was lying so your onto a no winner anyway even you were innocent. Just reroll a char and TRY and be a decent person?

oh, please do post those ISP logs, il enjoy pointing out the spelling errors and time warps :) you wouldnt believe how long me and the fellas in tmm laughed at your log, it was pretty funny. Least fake stuff properly.

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
1st of all, i wasnt kicked i left cus of feya, being rude and annoying to me, and nothing was done about it

Well i cant remember what feya or u did but nvm.

Please post the logs from your ISP, as if you didnt send chilly the logs then why did you say "i never did jack to the logs" - if you didnt send him them then you'd say "i havent sent the logs yet" or something.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
NetNifty said:
Well i cant remember what feya or u did but nvm.

Please post the logs from your ISP, as if you didnt send chilly the logs then why did you say "i never did jack to the logs" - if you didnt send him them then you'd say "i havent sent the logs yet" or something.

name cus he pm'ed me saying "why did u send me fake logs", and i said, i havn't sent any fake logs, i havent even send any logs yet"

and i have asked bt openwold to send the logs of my emails

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
name cus he pm'ed me saying "why did u send me fake logs", and i said, i havn't sent any fake logs, i havent even send any logs yet"

and i have asked bt openwold to send the logs of my emails

Chilly said:

Going to accuse Chilly of faking SS's now are you?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Don't point a finger to fast

when could we considder it robbing?

if a person cuts in in the middle of an event and runs off with the final artifact you can say you were robbed.

if you died, released with the group, the attempt on the artifact is considered finished for those ppl. Death = end. If there would be a resser near (out of group waiting) and get's the group up immediatly ready to continue it...the event continues for those ppl. During the ress illness downtime a lot can happen. From then on it is just common sence a friendly conversation to bypasser that would make life good and enjoyable. Don't start a pm to bypasser with: "camped" or something like that. Jut say something like: "we were unfortunate first attempt and will continu in a couple of seconds..." :wub:

Some artifacts are classic cases and potential robbable things
some of those are:
belt of the moon, belt of the sun,Traldors oracle
As soon as ther are more targets to kill before the final "item, key" drops ppl can cut in. Even when the trigger has been activated... campers (/em shivvers) can cut in while you travel back to the location.

I think most of these problems can be solved if you are with more ppl.
For example; A person waits at traldors gate to announce all bypassers that XXXX is starting the event in Hesperos ...
Belt of the moon/sun. If you field a mate at the four wind direction of the island... no one will be able to cut in unnoticed, and ppl arriving at the island will see ppl doing the event. Because it is possible to arrive north, while others are pulling on the other side. Open for discussion who started etc... loads of headaches, swearing.... ouch...life is beautifull.

conclusion: Cover yourselfe in, make sure that all is covered. take care off your event. Beeing slobby will get u in trouble someway.

personally i succeed in doing most events Solo with my sorc (with Bb) but i try to stay out of trouble. Making sure i can solo it makes me confident. So i can get guildies there to do em with a group so i know succes rate is high and failiure is low. (some aren't doable solo at all too)

In our guild we solve it quite easy. We (raid leader) plots out a Route throughout the Atlantean Realm. All ppl interested join in; mostly we have around a FG when we move out. Then we just do the route and hope some artifacts are up. Some days we get lucky, other days we get unlucky. We try doing this 2/3 times a week. Reason for doing so it stimulates the group play, it creates a good atmosphere in guild and last but not least, you get to know ppl, you get to know how they play, what they are capable off, how they contribute to group play. In some ways this is a way to create a stable RVR warfare group. Sometimes attending layers get rewarded, sometimes not, moods go up and down, loot is good or bad, it just creates friends. (sometimes enemies). Some ppl get dissapointed, some are happy. That's just the way it goes. But dedication gets rewarded :)
WE DON'T CAMP stuff, because that is plain stupid. Sometime you can spot one of us at a possible spot of pop but mostly afk, or just passing or something, no real intention of getting the artifact.

anyway, moral off this story:

most problems are caused by personal stupidity, greed and idiocy. If something happens, it is mostly your own fault, cause you didn't cover all bases.

i said it a million times in Gu and over Teamspeak to the mates....our realm is flooded with greedy idiots... that just roam to cause problems... not to have fun. Campers are a problem... claimers... etc.. they spoil fun for the casual gamer.

;-)

greetz

eternally flaming

Iron

starting a war vs the schoolskipping youngsters that play DAOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom