Apocalyse guys theifs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
oh i also heard there was some1 here who likes posting the same ss over and over again?

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone that feels they have to 'take it up with the rest of albion' to prove a point is a <censored> ...

If what they did was against the CoC, then by all means report them to RightNow, however if you cant prove that, then just shut up and try again when its up...

Although 6 pages of QQ'ing is rather amusing to watch, the fact that this post exists is rather sad... You failed on your first try, they gave you time to do it again, in which the encounter reset... Which also indirectly means you failed again...

After which its a free for all really...

However, anyone starting these types of posts, really prove only one thing, something about themselves....

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
bult said:
Kinad dont have any proof of anything either, he have a screenshot of farek saying he can try again. Noone is saying that didnt happen. Kinad is _saying_ they didnt get a second try however he have no proof of this. Its also known to many that
1. Kinad dont like us.
2. He talks alot of crap.

You choose to believe Kinad not because he have any proof (because he dont) but because you for some reason think his word > our word.

In my book something is better than nothing..

Youre talking opinions, I'm talking about something tangible albeit not a lot.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:
I can move where i chose and strike any enemy target in rvr zone. I suggest
you go find me a place in the CoC where it says otherwise. Was just pointing
out that since they think i should not be allowed to rvr with scout, i need to find other ways to improve my gamming experience on.

Sceenshot

As you can see its in the area where i got agro and AD was doing the artifact.

*Taken from the COC*
Rules of good conduct
Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game.. harassment of another person, insults or remarks intended to hurt another person will not be tolerated.

Hitting a mob that has already been pulled by another player goes under the harassment clause of that above statement.

You will also notice that camping is a fickle and player made idea, you cannot claim mobs you haven't pulled and therefore AD were quite within their right to complete this encounter considering it had reset.

Please stop plastering useless screenshots and RTFM.

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Awful said:
i'm an asshole and i'm proud of it

totally agree with katt to a billion %

It´s FOTM being an asshole these days.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
^^ does that mean i have to start swearing more often? i can do that!
I wanna be FOTM!
:(

Eredan

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
*Taken from the COC*
Rules of good conduct
Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game.. harassment of another person, insults or remarks intended to hurt another person will not be tolerated.

Hitting a mob that has already been pulled by another player goes under the harassment clause of that above statement.

I doubt very much GOA take this very seriously or the game would be practically empty, this happens to me at LEAST 3 times a day. If i reported each one i'd be spending more time in RightNow than the actual game ;)

P.S. What does QQ mean?

Oh and +1 on a pointless thread :D

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
QQ=crying eys fyi :)
and ppl need to whine more this post aint even 10pages yet...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
judas said:
QQ=crying eys fyi :)
and ppl need to whine more this post aint even 10pages yet...

Im trying to whine!

Disagree with the greed before need policy :m00:
happy now Judas :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Is that because you are a filthy rich ellitist? :p
or was it the happy pills you are on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom