Apocalypse Dudes/The Brethen... turning the tides for Excalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Apocalypse Dudes/The Brethren... turning the tides for Excalibur?

Really feels like AD&TB are the most succesfull groups out there.. I havent meet AD with my "usal" grps but with those ive meet em in.. its been a huge opposition and a good beating ;) first alb grp that I see good potential in.. maybe c0z some are old mids? Dunno.. AD should be an icon for alb "tank" grps while TB represent caster grps.. I sense more albs will try these guys grp setups and will succed... return of the albs? I think things might get alot more intressting over at excalibur from now on ;)

Thire

Fledgling Freddie
pff whats wrong with FC!

and btw its The Brethren :p

Night

Fledgling Freddie
neither guild wears emblems, mabe thats got something to do with selection :p

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Its nice to fight them, but its not like this is the 1st time we see a good alb group.

FC been arround for a long time and always, even tho there are lots of QQ people in the guild, its always a pleasure to fight them :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
FC aint as sharp as AD in my oppinon... ;) sharp/sharper :)
But I might be wrong havent meet AD with a grp I like yet ;)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
1337.jpg

its teh dyes that does it!

ps.theurgist for fotm!

Thire

Fledgling Freddie
thing with FC is, we never run fixed grps :) every evening we have a new team out, which isnt exactly 'helping' the teamplay :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
FC aint as sharp as AD in my oppinon... ;)
no fixed grps, no voice comms, very rarely a 100% fotm setup.

we know theres room for improvement ;)

WiP

Thire

Fledgling Freddie
do something about it then konah! (only if i get into the fixed grp ofc that is)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
yes, but there's some AD cleric who likes to whine a lot,that's a bit sad. Else I must agree, Brethren is always nice fighting =) ok, THE Brethren

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, AD is good but imo TB is albs #1 rvr guild. Haven't seen them in a while tho.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Aye TB are skilled ppls campin HMG odins with 2fg others The Prodigy etc but never expected anything else from TP then i talked with sunwolf after zerged 1st run and he said oh bad luck there u had. Then we port back and go again and ofc those fuckheads r standin at wall with 2fg albs below them :)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Thire said:
do something about it then konah! (only if i get into the fixed grp ofc that is)

Aye he could leave guild and let a skilled player take his spot :d

Btw funny meetin FC/HB caster grp roamin together in breifine last night at 01.30 :) 2fg is really standard team at that time

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ahh, the sound of Remem crying quietly when he was outskilled once more, like music to my ears. :cool:

Oh, and btw, Remem:
violin.jpg

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Sum FC grps are good and giv a challenge, theyve been around for a long time and as konah said dont run fixed grps which makes the difference. I personally love fighting TB, they getting better with time and ranks, but AD fixed grp (they play in lan aswell tho) is atm the most challenging alb grp, most are low ranks still (phew..) but a ******* lagging sorc and good teamplay make em good opponents.
Tbh any fixed grp setup will perform better than normal pickup grps, put em in same lan or in ventrilo for 2+ weeks and they will steamroll any non-fixed/fotm grp most times (sum pickup grps are good specially when all are old players who have alrdy played together many times, but thats not very usual)

well done anyway.

bult

Loyal Freddie
lofff said:
Sum FC grps are good and giv a challenge, theyve been around for a long time and as konah said dont run fixed grps which makes the difference. I personally love fighting TB, they getting better with time and ranks, but AD fixed grp (they play in lan aswell tho) is atm the most challenging alb grp, most are low ranks still (phew..) but a ******* lagging sorc and good teamplay make em good opponents.
Tbh any fixed grp setup will perform better than normal pickup grps, put em in same lan or in ventrilo for 2+ weeks and they will steamroll any non-fixed/fotm grp most times (sum pickup grps are good specially when all are old players who have alrdy played together many times, but thats not very usual)

well done anyway.

uhh we dont play LAN :p but we do use ventrilo.

Lagging sorc? i only lagged for 2 days when i got constant red packetloss every time we got inc and i assure it was NOT benificial for us since i couldnt cast a single spell or do anything usefull while i was lagging :/

[NO]Sunwolf

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words. TB is committed to trying to provide the best RvR experience for both its members and the enemy we fight which is why we are on the lookout for FG fights (or 3fg if its a Brehon zerg :D ).

We try not to zerg but if there are 155 albs in emain and 91 in odins it is difficult to find anywhere with no albs in it. There are certain guilds we respect, BoB, FC and AD in Odins :clap: who we try not to add on, there are others who have shown us no respect so we happily add on them.

As for the enemy like CE, WR and DH :clap: it is my job as driver to decide whether to add and it tends to be a judgement call on fighting for your realm and not spoiling the fun.

Soon as I saw this thread I knew Remem :m00: was gonna have a go, anyone that knows us, knows we are out to play fair if the enemy plays fair with us, sometimes if we have no power we rest in a safe place. Funny thing about caster grps is we have 3-4 mins downtime after a big fight not 1 min like a tank grp, so forgive us if we you sometimes catch us resting in a safe spot.

Anyway come to odins, we cant promise not to be near the zerg but we do promise we wont be organising or participating in it out of choice.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
bult said:
Lagging sorc? i only lagged for 2 days when i got constant red packetloss every time we got inc and i assure it was NOT benificial for us since i couldnt cast a single spell or do anything usefull while i was lagging :/
u could warp all around the place preety well ;p

ps: oh well sum1 had told me u played lan or sth :p nvm

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for all the kind words about TB, bar you Remem :kissit:

i know what part of the night your talking about. we were running from glacier giant and saw shed loads of spam coming from garb, we presumed all albs dead and as we got closer only saw a few albs left alive and garb + co on left side of gate, so we ran up right side, into room and fought, killed a few then finished off group (wasnt as easy as i tell it though. was suprised DH didnt come back though most albs didnt either, so could have had a nice fight or three between us).

whilst resting another hib group turned up and charged us whilst we were still in room. so yea sure, we were "camping" hmg for maybe 2 mins whilst we got power back.

Nothing we can do about TP adding onto groups we're fighting against, we have asked them to not do it, but it still happens. :touch:

I think FC should be mentioned as well, they fight well also :fluffle:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
[TB]Sunwolf said:
I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words.
fo with ur instastun homo!11 (kind words from bard pov)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom