Apocalypse Dudes/The Brethen... turning the tides for Excalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Creds to SS and HG (and similar guilds) for doing what they find fun and playing the classes they like, and keep porting odins/running to HW. i like that style the most!

Exioce

Part of the furniture
[TB]Sunwolf said:
Funniest thing is stunning the bard and watching the whole train stand in a line behind them waiting to be mezzed (only happens with noobs though)

This happens when I single stun Sunwolf too

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Ventrilo gets nasty when i get single insta'd and anyone stays on /stick for more than half a second :flame:

[NO]Sunwolf

Fledgling Freddie
No accounting for noobs in the grp - even RR9's watch too much TV while they RvR, my pet hate.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
k

ROFL, you're claiming the same thing :p

Maybe you should stop hiding behind a tree waiting for your 170 man zerg to show up, and then start shooting people in a desperate attempt to get rps ;)

"Een beter milieu begint bij jezelf"... If you don't want hibs to zerg, or hibs to whine at you and your zerging friends, then don't give them a reason to.

If it was you on hib side, entering emain, and facing 15+ fg's of albs, would you not think those people are a bit retarded? Doubt it :x

I'm not saying the same thing.
Albs have it much harder to play well than Mids or Hibs do.
It has nothing to do with skill, but only with much greater damage output by Midgard or Hibernia.
Albs have too many abilities spread over too many classes. Simple fact.
If Alb fg vs a fgh or fgm plays equally well, Albs will lose.
Albs have to play better than the fgh or fgm to win.
And all you Hibs and Mids can really shut up about Albs zerging, cause you lot have outzerged Albion most of the past month.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
It has nothing to do with skill, but only with much greater damage output by Midgard or Hibernia.
And all you Hibs and Mids can really shut up about Albs zerging, cause you lot have outzerged Albion most of the past month.

"It has nothing to do with skill, but only with much greater damage output by Midgard or Hibernia." <- plz tell me, how exactly does BM groups containing: bard, druid, druid, warden/druid, hero, bm, bm. do more dmg than a albgroup that contains:
merc, merc, merc, cleric, cleric, mincer, pally, sorc.. albs only weakness there as i can see it is resistbuffs and clothwearer (and instamezz)... nothing with dmg output.. do u really play in groups?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
btw. Glottis, ur highest wish is that every mig/hib stops play or roll alb? who would u leech on at amg/random woods then?

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Exioce said:
But we dont have to run to our enemies to kill them :clap:

By the time sun gets 'stopped', the driver of the other group is debuffed and 2s away from death... :p

Not saying that works with every group, but we seem to get 'that' right most of the time :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Divinia said:
"It has nothing to do with skill, but only with much greater damage output by Midgard or Hibernia." <- plz tell me, how exactly does BM groups containing: bard, druid, druid, warden/druid, hero, bm, bm. do more dmg than a albgroup that contains:
merc, merc, merc, cleric, cleric, mincer, pally, sorc.. albs only weakness there as i can see it is resistbuffs and clothwearer (and instamezz)... nothing with dmg output.. do u really play in groups?

well, tbh.. isnt it a bit unfair that you compare an hib group of 7 chars to a group of 8 albs? :touch:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
well, tbh.. isnt it a bit unfair that you compare an hib group of 7 chars to a group of 8 albs? :touch:

sorry, add another BM there

xDDDD

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
sorry, add another BM there

xDDDD

I thought the typical hib group was a caster group?
There is 1 fgh running around as a tank group, the rest is mainly pbaoe based.
My argument still holds, the BM group would not be the optimal group for Hibernia really. Why would Mids go with a caster group when they have savages?
Regards, Glottis

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
My argument still holds, the BM group would not be the optimal group for Hibernia really. Why would Mids go with a caster group when they have savages?
Regards, Glottis

might be cause they allso have AE stun and intercepting pets :)

GP is probbably the only reason why hibs mainly still do caster groups tho,
but when the RA rewiev is coming I think the RAs are not gonna favour PB casters but pure DD casters instead..., I'm betting this is gonna change and mythic are gonna play it smart so that pure caster/tank groups can easely be countered with some ML/RA, so ppl are forced to ballance groups.

If you look at some of the MLs they look like they are intended to break up PB boxes :), like the mana drain storm, PB 700 AE 40%, the ML that scares pets away etc :)

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

And the typical alb group is a stealthergroup...

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
And the typical alb group is a stealthergroup...

:puke: coming from a Mid SB... :puke:
Atk Emain is constantly zerged by a variety of noob SB's and hunters.
This afternoon some noob ns tried their luck.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:

dmg output bm>merc coz of 1 thing.. tw and also tw>dt :D yes dt can be usefull if used right,
ohh another thing most bms r pierce spec right? alb chain vurnabel(sp?) to thrust attack and if u run with 3 merc and 2 cleric it r 5 out of 8 ppl u get + to and also in a typical hib grp does u have 4 healing classes compared to 2 in an alb grp.. yes ofc warden r maybe spamming grp bt but that still 3 healing classes!!
think that was all...

ps: if an alb grp want a bt in there grp they have to take out 1 merc coz taking out a cleric, the mincer, the pala or the sorc is not an option means only 2 det tank. yes i know a pala can still tank but they hit for nearly nothing dmg even with spamathyst slash, but what does that coz they can slam, but hib can get that too if the change a bm with a hero and a hero got det!!

vintervargen

Banned
if the bard got enough time to heal, the group is winning anyway.

warden heals are good vs albs, useless vs mids (disease)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Divinia said:
Creds to SS and HG (and similar guilds) for doing what they find fun and playing the classes they like, and keep porting odins/running to HW. i like that style the most!
Yeah! (I've decided to take this at face value, btw. ;)) Our guild is quite large, so we are naturally capable of forming FotM groups as well, but we don't have many experienced RvR players (and the ones we have are a bit stubborn, like that guy playing a Cabalist :cool: ).

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
dmg output bm>merc coz of 1 thing.. tw and also tw>dt :D yes dt can be usefull if used right,
ohh another thing most bms r pierce spec right? alb chain vurnabel(sp?) to thrust attack and if u run with 3 merc and 2 cleric it r 5 out of 8 ppl u get + to and also in a typical hib grp does u have 4 healing classes compared to 2 in an alb grp.. yes ofc warden r maybe spamming grp bt but that still 3 healing classes!!
think that was all...

ps: if an alb grp want a bt in there grp they have to take out 1 merc coz taking out a cleric, the mincer, the pala or the sorc is not an option means only 2 det tank. yes i know a pala can still tank but they hit for nearly nothing dmg even with spamathyst slash, but what does that coz they can slam, but hib can get that too if the change a bm with a hero and a hero got det!!

in this day and age of daoc, killing savages/bm's mercs first is the way to win in tank grps, if u are stupid enough to think TW > DT in that respect you are sadly mistaken.

Also you forgot to mention SOS/BOF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GP/BAOD in hib vs alb tank grps.

All u whiny fuck albs need to look at AD and learn instead of QQ'ing 24/7

Lethul

FH is my second home
Fluid said:
in this day and age of daoc, killing savages/bm's mercs first is the way to win in tank grps, if u are stupid enough to think TW > DT in that respect you are sadly mistaken.

Also you forgot to mention SOS/BOF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GP/BAOD in hib vs alb tank grps.

All u whiny fuck albs need to look at AD and learn instead of QQ'ing 24/7

rofl at this.. i remember the flames JH have gotten for attacking tanks first :eek7:

vintervargen

Banned
Lethul said:
rofl at this.. i remember the flames JH have gotten for attacking tanks first :eek7:

you dont attack tanks cause of tactics, your strategy is formed after F8

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
yes gratz and all, but mids/hibs shouldnt really be so stuck up saying majority of albs are bad players becasue not all of us are lcuky to be able to get into fixed groups, nor can always give the hours to play regularly with the same people.

Lethul

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:
you dont attack tanks cause of tactics, your strategy is formed after F8

and now the skilled ppl are copying my f8 tactic!

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:

? u think me, dons etc went blade spec for a joke? pretty sure it was to kill savages. But we both dropped out bm's now, watch out for teh vgn leet grps inc to u soon Oo

Lethul

FH is my second home
Fluid said:
? u think me, dons etc went blade spec for a joke? pretty sure it was to kill savages. But we both dropped out bm's now, watch out for teh vgn leet grps inc to u soon Oo

:wub:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:

I was hoping you would come up with a comment like that. Playing well has nothing to do with winning.. you can play perfect and still lose. And like div said, an alb tank group has the same damage output as a hib tank group so there aint a problem there. The problem lies with fucktards like you who want to win all fights, but are too retarded and/or lazy to actually put an effort in making groups and practising with setups, so instead they roll a scout to leech off the zerg.

keep it up gimpo

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
I was hoping you would come up with a comment like that. Playing well has nothing to do with winning.. you can play perfect and still lose. And like div said, an alb tank group has the same damage output as a hib tank group so there aint a problem there. The problem lies with fucktards like you who want to win all fights, but are too retarded and/or lazy to actually put an effort in making groups and practising with setups, so instead they roll a scout to leech off the zerg.

keep it up gimpo

u summed it up

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
hehe :) then 0.5s later you may spot the ZzZzZzZz's above your group's heads :p

edit: fucktard is, liek, patented btw... :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom