Apocalypse Dudes/The Brethen... turning the tides for Excalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NO]Sunwolf

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Lofff - I like to think every bard likes to get smacked in the face when they try to get in a mez.

Funniest thing is stunning the bard and watching the whole train stand in a line behind them waiting to be mezzed (only happens with noobs though)

I like to think I am doing my job if Bards are pissed off with me. :D

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Btw funny meetin FC/HB caster grp roamin together in breifine last night at 01.30 :) 2fg is really standard team at that time
poor remem :( spam that pb button faster dood jeez...
:wij:

laaken

Banned
liloe said:
yes, but there's some AD cleric who likes to whine a lot,that's a bit sad. Else I must agree, Brethren is always nice fighting =) ok, THE Brethren

That'd be Judas, such whine!

Oh, and btw, :kissit:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
lofff said:
u could warp all around the place preety well ;p

ps: oh well sum1 had told me u played lan or sth :p nvm

well your not totaly off about the lan thing but that was way before we created AD and it was only me Farek and bult sometimes in my old apartment before i moved.
as for the lag i dout my brother is "lag cheating" and we was QQing for several days and was going to log for several times cause he wasent abel to mezz proberly. (might have been that we used hes connection for vent server and telia being crappy from time to time)

oh and Ps. Laaken ..I. o_O .I..

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Thank you Stallion for the kind words.

We have played with this setup for about 5 or 6 days, so:
Yes we are fresh noobs
Yes we will get better teamplay
Yes we will get our crew to higher realmrank

Hopefully what we are doing now, will benefit not just the guild, but the whole rvr climate on excalibur. (i know maybe abit rush), but i think we are starting to proove that albion tankgroups can do good in rvr, you've seen it stallie :), we still have some sevear problems with some guildgroups that has been around for a long time, but it would be strange if we hadn't.

And for the fuckers that say we are useless noobwhiners, i say dont fucking add on our fg-fights and we wont whine.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Tinyheals said:
Thank you Stallion for the kind words.

We have played with this setup for about 5 or 6 days, so:
Yes we are fresh noobs
Yes we will get better teamplay
Yes we will get our crew to higher realmrank

Hopefully what we are doing now, will benefit not just the guild, but the whole rvr climate on excalibur. (i know maybe abit rush), but i think we are starting to proove that albion tankgroups can do good in rvr, you've seen it stallie :), we still have some sevear problems with some guildgroups that has been around for a long time, but it would be strange if we hadn't.

And for the fuckers that say we are useless noobwhiners, i say dont fucking add on our fg-fights and we wont whine.

The entire population of hib/mid knew alb could make good tank grps, its just that albs didn't know it, theres a few alb guilds who can put up a helluva fight showing up now.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
The entire population of hib/mid knew alb could make good tank grps, its just that albs didn't know it, theres a few alb guilds who can put up a helluva fight showing up now.

Exactly
Somehow i hope what were doing will make others take follow.
We've seen blackfalcons in the old days, they were doing really good.
But all good things come to an end... and this has just begun.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Tinyheals said:
Exactly
Somehow i hope what were doing will make others take follow.
We've seen blackfalcons in the old days, they were doing really good.
But all good things come to an end... and this has just begun.

BF got unlucky, they rolled armsman for there tank grp before mercs became the MUCH better option, seeing people like ialkarn being outdamaged by a rr2 merc is kinda shit. Can't blame them for not playing so much now as i sure as hell wouldn't like to reroll from a rr9 char i love. I just rerolled from a rr9 that bores the shit out of me xD

Zenith

Part of the furniture
You are sooo true rure! :)

AD is, imo, the best tankgrp, and TB the best magegrp :)

But ofc, FC/BF is great players. :)

Event

Fledgling Freddie
If you have taken the time to get organised and play as a team with fun being your biggest goal then you deserve respect for your efforts.

When hibs are pwned by mid fotm we let out a communal sigh. When we get pwned by alb grps there is usually a stunned silence ;)

Keep up the good work :D

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, the joys of reading some Hibs and Mids claim that Albs are too retarded to play their classes...
I specially love the comment that AD is mostly old Mids, so that is why they are any good...
Just like Hibs and Mids Albs do have some good players.
Just it remains a fact, it is much easier for a Hib or Mid group to play well than it is for an Alb group...
Yawn, you guys are so full of it, it is becoming unreal.
Sorry to destroy your little fantasy world in which savages and healers are not overpowered, and chanters are just fine...
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Oh, the joys of reading some Hibs and Mids claim that Albs are too retarded to play their classes...
k

Glottis said:
Just it remains a fact, it is much easier for a Hib or Mid group to play well than it is for an Alb group...

ROFL, you're claiming the same thing :p

Maybe you should stop hiding behind a tree waiting for your 170 man zerg to show up, and then start shooting people in a desperate attempt to get rps ;)

"Een beter milieu begint bij jezelf"... If you don't want hibs to zerg, or hibs to whine at you and your zerging friends, then don't give them a reason to.

If it was you on hib side, entering emain, and facing 15+ fg's of albs, would you not think those people are a bit retarded? Doubt it :x

Xplo

Banned
Yeah but don't try fixed groups where you EXCLUDE members from joining, like in The Brethren where many members left cause of that. Btw they dress in blue so they won't look like the other randoms in TB.
All who had a problem with that got kicked or left, aoe group members will tell you that this isn't true ofc ;)

Xplo

Banned
Glottis said:
I specially love the comment that AD is mostly old Mids, so that is why they are any good...
Just like Hibs and Mids Albs do have some good players.
Yawn, you guys are so full of it, it is becoming unreal.
Sorry to destroy your little fantasy world in which savages and healers are not overpowered, and chanters are just fine...
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Mid and hib groups have it only easier with a tank groups since they dont have to use cloth wearers.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Yeah but don't try fixed groups where you EXCLUDE members from joining, like in The Brethren where many members left cause of that. Btw they dress in blue so they won't look like the other randoms in TB.
All who had a problem with that got kicked or left, aoe group members will tell you that this isn't true ofc ;)
You got kicked because you pissed me off a bit too much and slagged off the guild in a public channel, not because you had a problem with the aoe group... But its easier to blame it on that...

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Quite a few good alb guilds now, alot more than there has been in the past anyway. In BoB we are a small core of friends from an old guild called Black Legion. We mainly get a GG up in the evening and roam in odins till about 11:30, or emain if odins is zerged by the uber TP zerg... We don't claim to be uber or anything but i think we are pretty successful for such a newish guild :) Shame there are still some real crappy ones that give the rest of albion a bad name :(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I smell big QQ from BoB.... somehow they dont do as good :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

or why are u crying?

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
I smell big QQ from BoB.... somehow they dont do as good :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

or why are u crying?

I blame our clerics, tanks, pally, theu and sorc!

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm you don't have a very good grasp of sarcasm do you :p Rure was joking..

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Hmm you don't have a very good grasp of sarcasm do you :p Rure was joking..

think stallion was joking to :p

stallion, you just kill 'cause you want us with faces down and ass up ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
As a stealther you often get the chanse to stand beside and watch.
The only AD fight i seen was a fight AD vs ..3? fg mids? i thought for sure that you where going to insta die, then all the sudden mids start going down realy fast.. i directly checked your names and saw your "low" realm ranks and thought wtf.....how?

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Aloca said:
As a stealther you often get the chanse to stand beside and watch.
The only AD fight i seen was a fight AD vs ..3? fg mids? i thought for sure that you where going to insta die, then all the sudden mids start going down realy fast.. i directly checked your names and saw your "low" realm ranks and thought wtf.....how?

btw.... you didnt happen to record it?
it would save the life of morsan since he is official recorderer, and forgot to catch that fight.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Aye TB are skilled ppls campin HMG odins with 2fg others The Prodigy etc but never expected anything else from TP then i talked with sunwolf after zerged 1st run and he said oh bad luck there u had. Then we port back and go again and ofc those fuckheads r standin at wall with 2fg albs below them :)

WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA U WHINING ABOUT ALBS CAMPING MG'S IN ODIN?! :eek7: ROFLMAO!!! :clap:

Xplo

Banned
[TB]Magmatic said:
You got kicked because you pissed me off a bit too much and slagged off the guild in a public channel, not because you had a problem with the aoe group... But its easier to blame it on that...

[GUILD] Effi: "You guys should leave the guild and make a aoe group guild like DH imo."
[GUILD] Sunwolf: "Yeah lets do that"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom