Apocalypse Dudes 3

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Just downloading it now.

So, Lethul, hello :p (hello the rest of you :p) You still playing ? enjoying it?

Played Wow for a few months on us + europe server : Warlock. My gosh the game s00ks compared to DAOC :p stopped playin now. Stupid waiting at SWG all the time to play against b0ring n00by Hordes. rinse repeat, supernatural powers, he who has highest HP wins (kinda). OBviosuly I r0xed.

Been playing BF2 for last couple months, my gosh it r0x. AT shotgun styles. OBviously I am a Corporal.

Tempted to play some DAOC. must get catad00d00.

Tempt me back!! tell me it still r0x!!

PS: Greg where r u ??!!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Outlaw said:

Albion cries out for your chat grp + old emain style island inc, do i need to say more?

:D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Outlaw said:
Just downloading it now.

So, Lethul, hello (hello the rest of you) You still playing ? enjoying it?

Played Wow for a few months on us + europe server : Warlock. My gosh the game s00ks compared to DAOC :p stopped playin now. Stupid waiting at SWG all the time to play against b0ring n00by Hordes. rinse repeat, supernatural powers, he who has highest HP wins (kinda). OBviosuly I r0xed.

Been playing BF2 for last couple months, my gosh it r0x. AT shotgun styles. OBviously I am a Corporal.

Tempted to play some DAOC. must get catad00d00.

PS: Greg where r u ??!!

hello outlaw! ofc i still play, and ofc i still enjoy it otherwise i wouldnt play :) Ye, most games tend to suck. I wasnt that impressed with bf2 either, have played it much tho :)

come back to daoc and i'll send you nude pics of me, is that tempting enough? :cheers:

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Haha Outlaw :p

Check GoL forum, you will see you are not alone waiting or tempted to come back. Some already did, others are waiting clustering (like me).

Would be nice to have some more of the "oldtimers" back. Someone slap Greg yeah...i'm sure Reg will be back too to show the big boobies too :)

I'm thinking to try Lineage2 also cause atm i'm really switching between games lot also. WoW i stopped 2 or 3 months ago, SWG is re-opened account after 2 years. Th game isn't too bad, but grind is horrible cause all groups hunt almost on 1 planet and same 2-3 types of mobs + pvp is laggy like hell for me on my out of date comp hehe.

Daoc i bought 2nd account to try Hib excal once clustering is done (need to lvl some toons, but got my old pb eld so shouldn't be too hard) and if that isn't what i wanted i can always play my old albs chars too.

Of all the games i tried till now Daoc is still the one i prefer most, cause the pvp > all other imo (was even beter in old frontier....but can't turn back the clock).

Anyway, hope you decide to restart soon...maybe for a month or 3 see if you still like it (ow yeah bring that brother of yours also...what was his name again..Zoystar? :p)

I'm sure Prydwen people would luve to meet you gimps also hehe.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
hello outlaw! ofc i still play, and ofc i still enjoy it otherwise i wouldnt play :) Ye, most games tend to suck. I wasnt that impressed with bf2 either, have played it much tho :)

come back to daoc and i'll send you nude pics of me, is that tempting enough? :cheers:

pfft bf2 is the perfect game to lose an addiction to the PC , good game but cant play it as much as daoc

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
pfft bf2 is the perfect game to lose an addiction to the PC , good game but cant play it as much as daoc

bf2 for when daoc is boring! :p

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Nice fights, nice music, nice editing. :)

Give more Defiance fights so I can be in dah moveh :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
kills us maybe once in a week if they run every day and we do also (consider this an index), creamed with them having relics.

yep, a diff grp everyday. fyi we haven't run a gg since we had all 6 relics... so its hard to see how exactly u 'creamed' us with them :)

Bibop

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
yep, a diff grp everyday. fyi we haven't run a gg since we had all 6 relics... so its hard to see how exactly u 'creamed' us with them :)

well since you had 5 relics at least :eek:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Farek said:
5 dmg dealers in mid grp 3-4 in alb uc
???
you have 3 support (cleric, cleric, pala)... theurg/sorc counts as dmg too :eek:

/edit just read that pala is 2hand, more dmg :eek:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
???
you have 3 support (cleric, cleric, pala)... theurg/sorc counts as dmg too :eek:

/edit just read that pala is 2hand, more dmg :eek:

friar counts as damage? oh, he is 2hand so i guess thats a damage dealer then :) id say we have 3 _dedicated_ damage dealers, then we have sorc/pala/merc who can deal damage sometimes but often has other stuff to do. so yea, a mid grp has teh upper hand. hib grps suffer from albs having relics since they are quite equall anyway. mids are scary without relics so i dont even wanna think about a mid grp with relics :(

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie btw if I didn't post earlier ;)

As we are back at the easymode subject, if you compare our setup of

2healer, shaman, 2sm, warrior, 2zerker with
2cleric, sorc, 2caba, friar, 2merc

Very similiar, some differences ofc but atleast its not the amount of dmg dealers. We are rolling alb alts and very likely will use the setup posted above, will be interesting to see how it works there if we ever get to a decent realm rank (will prolly badly miss 2nd demezzer and caster with qc bodyguard).

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:

Very similiar, some differences ofc but atleast its not the amount of dmg dealers. We are rolling alb alts and very likely will use the setup posted above, will be interesting to see how it works there if we ever get to a decent realm rank (will prolly badly miss 2nd demezzer and caster with qc bodyguard).
you'll be amazed how fast your casters will die w/o sm pet :(

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
raid said:

warrior > friar
healer > cleric
zerks with celerity+end regen is prolly better then mercs
and the albgroup got like 0 interrupts except rr5 pets which dies with the caster. sux to be relying on casters to interrupt
4 rooters in midgroup 3 in alb
4 people with singlemezz in midgroup 1 of them with aoe , 1 aoe mezzer in albgroup. There's a huge difference imo :x

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
warrior > friar
healer > cleric
zerks with celerity+end regen is prolly better then mercs
and the albgroup got like 0 interrupts except rr5 pets which dies with the caster. sux to be relying on casters to interrupt
4 rooters in midgroup 3 in alb
4 people with singlemezz in midgroup 1 of them with aoe , 1 aoe mezzer in albgroup. There's a huge difference imo :x

have you played in a mid grp?

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
im just abit amused that he doesnt consider sorc pet chainstunning and bl mercs as interupters?

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
im just abit amused that he doesnt consider sorc pet chainstunning and bl mercs as interupters?
I dont consider a pet that can be rooted by 4 people good interrupt and both realms got 2 banelords, besides it sux to have casters as interrupters

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
have you played in a mid grp?
have you played in an albgroup or in a hibgroup ?
you might notice that 1 bodyguarder on 3 casters = dead casters. Especially without endurance
(sms got perma bodyguard)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
(will prolly badly miss 2nd demezzer and caster with qc bodyguard).

i think u can edit out the "prolly" bit of that sentance :)

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
you'll be amazed how fast your casters will die w/o sm pet :(

I guess they will find out since im not rerolling with them! :D

A really nice movie, Imo!

Stop camping acwan's troll :(

Cya out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom