Apocalypse Dudes 3

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
You logging after you die horribly every time and no tough enemies? HMM

guy, we never run the same grp on any given night atm. and we've beaten u plenty :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
fight fight fight fight fight fight fight </yell teachers comming!!!!> /disband!

Good movie, lots of tactical/positional info for us nubbers - i got to get myself a better PC!

Triton

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc Albs can compete Fg vs FG but we cant fit in as much util/damage output as an opted Hib/Mid group , thats what we whining about :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
As always a nice movie, good editing (although maybe not uber Septina editing). :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
I dont think theres anyone in AD trying to say we win every fight we ever have with any group with this movie :p

We've had many many close fights with Defiance and the other grps in the movie.
We've won some and lost some.
And as i said with AD2 also. I seriously doubt theres ANYONE that watches a daoc movie that thinks 'omfg, this guild doesnt die in this movie... they must kill everything they face 100%' :]

I pretty much got that feeling after watching noskill movie though;p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Toxx said:
Rure: obviously that UI setup works for you, but from my perspective (and maybe others) i really didnt like what i saw... cause i didnt see much :( the UI was in the way of the actual fighting ;o make uber transparent UI or something for frapsing :p

Yeah, I know :< Recording in 800x600 doesnt make the ui any smaller either. I dunno if it is my comp or if it is the later versions of fraps has starting to make me lag alot more than it used to do.

Belomar said:
As always a nice movie, good editing (although maybe not uber Septina editing). :)

In my defense (to protect my editing-peen), everything except the first few seconds of the intro (the bad tv-sync part which was thought for another movie I was doing) was done in one evening. However, Septina is indeed a better and more creative movie maker than me.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
nice video, loved the fights and also the editing =)

the TV thing was not such a bad idea rure =)

music was....well....how to say it....let's just call it strange =)

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Triton said:
Ofc Albs can compete Fg vs FG but we cant fit in as much util/damage output as an opted Hib/Mid group , thats what we whining about :)

HAHAHAHAHA! are u kidding with me? hope you are, couse if u not :twak:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Quite honestly, I rather see this video than a video of kippie getting creamed every 30 seconds - cause that's boring, too.
It was a good video, nice editing - as usual.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I thought it was a very nice video, my only whine about it is the quality droped after the cleric PoV clips, would have been better(quality wise) if it was all the same quality through out imo. :)

Made me want to try out a cabi tho. :p

Edit: Also might have been nice to add 1-2 battles where you died tho, just for alil more varity in it. :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Farek said:
5 dmg dealers in mid grp 3-4 in alb uc

3 healers 1 shaman that leaves 4 spots for dmg dealers no?:p but if the mid grp runs with 2 healers then yea but that u see very often?

nice movie btw still septina editing > rure :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
5 dmg dealers in mid grp 3-4 in alb uc

sorc_cabalist_merc_merc 4

2h pala(2h omg dmg!)_friar(staff omg dmg!)

:):)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
sorc_cabalist_merc_merc 4

2h pala(2h omg dmg!)_friar(staff omg dmg!)

:):)
Farek, how hard and fast do you hit as 2hd? I'm curious. :)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
3 healers 1 shaman that leaves 4 spots for dmg dealers no?:p but if the mid grp runs with 2 healers then yea but that u see very often?

2 healers are more common than 3 healers on excal these days actually. But its no the quantity of damage dealers that makes mid a lil easier to play imo. It's the mid support and somewhat better casters (imo).

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
2 healers are more common than 3 healers on excal these days actually. But its no the quantity of damage dealers that makes mid a lil easier to play imo. It's the mid support and somewhat better casters (imo).

was just pointing at what Farek said that mids get more dmg dealers then albs do
and havent played on excal for almost 1.5 year now so dunno much about mid setups will see at cluster :p

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
I thought it was a very nice video, my only whine about it is the quality droped after the cleric PoV clips, would have been better(quality wise) if it was all the same quality through out imo. :)

Made me want to try out a cabi tho. :p

Edit: Also might have been nice to add 1-2 battles where you died tho, just for alil more varity in it. :)
good quality with 5 fps (hi rure!!) < slightly less qua + good fps :x

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Farek, how hard and fast do you hit as 2hd? I'm curious. :)
when celerety proc is up i hit for ~300-600 ish @ ~1.6 spd

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nice vid, but first song made me skip the first bit, horrible shit.

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I just wanna say that im glad it doesn't have the Disturbed shit in it. Yet still ppl QQ about the choice of music. Sure The Sounds suck, but Disturbed... is probably the most ridiculous band ever.

So, THANK YOU for choosing different music!

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Well, most group ATM run with 3 healers still.And IMO, best group for alb is 1 pala/friar,and then go 5 damage dealers.Hardest to beat imo,sick damage output :m00:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
very good movie.

very good edit and music.

havent seen a alb movie for a very long time that i have enjoyed watching.

hope u make one after clustering hits. like to see how u handle that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom