Apocalypse Dudes 3

bult

Loyal Freddie
check stubbes avatar rure, i think thats what he is talking about.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
./wave Rure

DLing right now..

Long time no see rure :)

Ibilic

Fledgling Freddie
you only show the fights everything goes ur way.. makes it extremely boring and as about as exiting as watching a pve vid. give more kippie vids :mad:

bult

Loyal Freddie
Ibilic said:
you only show the fights everything goes ur way.. makes it extremely boring and as about as exiting as watching a pve vid. give more kippie vids :mad:

Everything goes our way in this movie? yeah right...

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ibilic said:

Dont recall you losing any fights in either of the 2 vids your guild made so :eek:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for hijacking, but give link to kippie video where fights go both ways then. Would like to see more of that for sure. And b.t.w dl'ing atm so haven't had the chance to watch it yet.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Man long download hope its worth it sounds like it ;)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
I think we all know if AD is skilled or not from earlier times without alb having 20% more dmg all round. And i even managed to put up a fight against your little set grp in a random grp while you had 6 relics..
Grats on farming random hib rog zergs and camping crau brigde tho :p Must make loads of rps.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ps friar on p3 450?? dude my bb wont even work on that :X

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ogen said:
I think we all know if AD is skilled or not from earlier times without alb having 20% more dmg all round. And i even managed to put up a fight against your little set grp in a random grp while you had 6 relics..
Grats on farming random hib rog zergs and camping crau brigde tho :p Must make loads of rps.

Have a tissue m8!

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:

Wee, another useless flamebait. We have never camped crau bridge.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Ibilic said:
everything goes right = 10-30s fight.

NEXT.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
decent vid, shame there arent more tougher ememies out there atm, gifv cluster alrdy :)

and i dont think anyone ever said albs can't compete in fg rvr, its just easier for mids to compete ;)

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Omg lololol, Broder Daniel song in a DAoC movie!!!11

Thought that day would never come.

Tbh, best DAoC movie ever just cuz of that :clap:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Good video even with relics still shows what albs can actually do in 8 v 8 :cheers:

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Altough wtf did the The Sounds songs do there, they sucks :twak:

Also, lol @ The Plan song in DAoC movie too... Mon Amour!
Really great choice of music guys :worthy: (besides The Sounds)

A B C and one two three and nothing really matters to meeeeeeee

BD forever.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid, but merc part and caba part was a little to bright for my taste, cleric part was supurb even saw names on who killled who and what anyu target give more of that and it whould roxored my boxxor.

firest time i se my self geting prawnd in a movie iam so humiliated :cheers:

now give my me that frair temp alredy :)

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Cool vid in general, awesome play lethul :x

Rure: obviously that UI setup works for you, but from my perspective (and maybe others) i really didnt like what i saw... cause i didnt see much :( the UI was in the way of the actual fighting ;o make uber transparent UI or something for frapsing :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Lotheric said:
Omg lololol, Broder Daniel song in a DAoC movie!!!11

Thought that day would never come.

Tbh, best DAoC movie ever just cuz of that

Hehehe, i chose the music for this video. got a lot of "this doesnt fit in a movie" complaints but i had my soundtrack made before we selected the fights ;)

Lotheric said:
Altough wtf did the The Sounds songs do there, they sucks

Also, lol @ The Plan song in DAoC movie too... Mon Amour!
Really great choice of music guys (besides The Sounds)

A B C and one two three and nothing really matters to meeeeeeee

BD forever.

wtf, the sounds rock :(

LSD! :D

miss you toxx :sex:

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
decent vid, shame there arent more tougher ememies out there atm, gifv cluster alrdy :)

and i dont think anyone ever said albs can't compete in fg rvr, its just easier for mids to compete ;)

maybe this is what ibili means.i mean we have beaten AD many times.Konah, get your group out more often.

anyway, I agree with Septina :) our 2 last VIDs where only fights we won(ALMOST).

Anyway a NICE VID /clap

Septina

Part of the furniture
Geuin said:
maybe this is what ibili means.i mean we have beaten AD many times.Konah, get your group out more often.

anyway, I agree with Septina :) our 2 last VIDs where only fights we won(ALMOST).

Anyway a NICE VID /clap

I dont think theres anyone in AD trying to say we win every fight we ever have with any group with this movie :p

We've had many many close fights with Defiance and the other grps in the movie.
We've won some and lost some.
And as i said with AD2 also. I seriously doubt theres ANYONE that watches a daoc movie that thinks 'omfg, this guild doesnt die in this movie... they must kill everything they face 100%' :]

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

You logging after you die horribly every time and no tough enemies? HMM

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Toxx said:
Cool vid in general, awesome play lethul :x

Rure: obviously that UI setup works for you, but from my perspective (and maybe others) i really didnt like what i saw... cause i didnt see much :( the UI was in the way of the actual fighting ;o make uber transparent UI or something for frapsing :p

He is using my ui but a older version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom