Apocalypse Dudes 3

bult

Loyal Freddie
Elahim said:
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I just wanna say that im glad it doesn't have the Disturbed shit in it. Yet still ppl QQ about the choice of music. Sure The Sounds suck, but Disturbed... is probably the most ridiculous band ever.

So, THANK YOU for choosing different music!

Totally agree, tho the music in this vid isnt my taste 100% its still soooo much better then the usual daoc movie soundtrack with Distburbed and shit like that.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Geuin said:
Well, most group ATM run with 3 healers still.And IMO, best group for alb is 1 pala/friar,and then go 5 damage dealers.Hardest to beat imo,sick damage output :m00:

answer on msn god dammit :twak:

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
I thought it was a very nice video, my only whine about it is the quality droped after the cleric PoV clips, would have been better(quality wise) if it was all the same quality through out imo. :)

One reason for the quality being a bit worse than it should is that we record to my computer via tv-out (next to lethuls computer) and I compress it with VDub. We then send it to rure who recompresses it + changes resolution in Vegas when he renders the entire movie after editing. I know we lose qual from this because the original encoded clips on my HD are better than the released movie even though they are the same bitrate (not as good as cleric clips but you can atleast read the chat windows).

If anyone has some tips how to not lose quality feel free to PM me or rure, I'm not sure how to get around it other than sending him the huffyuv files which would mean ~1gb+ dcc per fight.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Triton said:
Ofc Albs can compete Fg vs FG but we cant fit in as much util/damage output as an opted Hib/Mid group , thats what we whining about :)

ur just clueless arent you? 2 clerics and 6 dmg dealers isnt utility and damage? go figure mayhaps? retard.

and i agree that pally & friar setup is the best setup in rvr at the moment. its bloody sick. and AD shows how u should play, gr8 vid

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Oooh, look at me, Ma, I'm so cool because I can call other people "retards"! :rolleyes:

some very few chosen stupid comments actually deserves it

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
really enjoyed this movie, thanks for sharing..

i liked the merc pov especially(btw gratz on rr9), but cabby was fun too..
keep 'em coming, oh and

/slap Farken really hard! how come he gets in the l33test rvr guild group as a 2her >< my rr6 2h pally is so not fotm on pryd.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
In the process of making another scout video at the mo, been playing with some editing programs, I read you had used Sony Vegas, how do you get the small clip on the wall where their looking at it in the intro?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
/slap Farken really hard! how come he gets in the l33test rvr guild group as a 2her >< my rr6 2h pally is so not fotm on pryd.
Because he's RR10+ and was one of the founders of AD--besides, he plays well. ;)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
In the process of making another scout video at the mo, been playing with some editing programs, I read you had used Sony Vegas, how do you get the small clip on the wall where their looking at it in the intro?

Uff, I cba to explain here, sorry. Contact me on irc and I'll guide you through it.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
Uff, I cba to explain here, sorry. Contact me on irc and I'll guide you through it.

hmmm, any other services I can PM you for on irc?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
guy, we never run the same grp on any given night atm. and we've beaten u plenty :)

Hahahahahahah

The biggest fucking joke ever

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eeek, Konah and Dreami clashing, battle of the huge egos is about to start. ;) (Dreami needs to learn some humility from VF. ;))

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Eeek, Konah and Dreami clashing, battle of the huge egos is about to start. ;) (Dreami needs to learn some humility from VF. ;))

Why should I? Konahcrew kills us maybe once in a week if they run every day and we do also (consider this an index), creamed with them having relics.

igli

Fledgling Freddie
urhm....my ears started to bleed in teh first fight :) but a very nice vid ;)

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the movie and it was nice to see a difference in the music used. I think the movie shows how in general AD is a very good guild, and unlike all the other guilds who just recruit high RR people and still do shit in rvr and quit after a month 'cos their ego's only took them so far, AD don't.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
i loved the movie.

tbh i quite liked the first song :worthy:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie, shows why every alb group should have cabba and friar. Cabba's shouldn't be played by people that know how to play tbh, it's fooking op:-P
Ah, and music was...different, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
would you guys mind to show us (or me over pm) the playlist, there are a few songs i liked to get my hands on.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Knolan said:
would you guys mind to show us (or me over pm) the playlist, there are a few songs i liked to get my hands on.

Intro = And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - first song on worlds apart.
second song = broder daniel - luke skywalker
third song = The Hives - Main offender(?)
fourth song = The Sounds - Hit Me
Fifth song = Hellacopters - I wanna touch
Sixth song = The Plan - Mon amour
Seventh song = Smashing Pumpkins with ehm ? ask lethul i forgot :p
Eight song = The Sounds - dunno
Ninth song = Turbonegro - Death from above
Tenth song = Broder Daniel - abc or something
Eleventh song = dunno

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
His name is Farek...

Belomar said:
Because he's RR10+ and was one of the founders of AD--besides, he plays well. ;)
... and he's RR11! :cheers:

Lethul

FH is my second home
bult said:
Intro = And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Ode to isis.
second song = broder daniel - luke skywalker
third song = The Hives - Main offender
fourth song = The Sounds - Hit Me
Fifth song = Hellacopters - I wanna touch
Sixth song = The Plan - Mon amour
Seventh song = Supergrass - Richard III
Eight song = The Sounds - Hope you're happy now
Ninth song = Turbonegro - Death from above
Tenth song = Broder Daniel - ABC 123
Eleventh song = Velvet Revolver - Spectacle

corrected that for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread